Therapy

Dr. Opel: You okay Zac?
Zac: No I'm not okay Karen dad is back and she is MIA so is my daughter Fatima and I have sex and I don't know anymore
Fatima: Zac I am still here with you
Zac: Fatima I love you I just want to get to know my daughter man Karen took her away
Fatima: Zac we will figure this out(holds Zac)
Dr. Opel: I want you guys to go on a couple retreat with me
Fatima; Yes that fine
Dr. Opel: I need you Fatima to sit with me.
(Zac leaves out)
Fatima;  Yes ma"ma(hugs Fatima)
Dr.Opel: You been strong for to long Hell girl
Fatima: (cries) I have it's a lot being me I love this men and he continues to show his ass.
Dr. Opel: He will get his shit together.
Fatima: Yes he will or I will kill him.( Fatima walks outside to Zac already in the car)
Zac: You hungry?
Fatima; Yes let's go get something to eat.
(They pull up to Red Lobster they order food and talk for awhile)
Zac: Fatima you are not okay talks to me
Fatima: I told Karen to run away I want us back together
Zac: I dropped the Family court thing I feel like I was doing to much I'm sorry Fatima
Fatima: I'm not I'm glad you did and I'm glad I told Karen to get gone I want us and no one else Bella had a father she doesn't need to know she loves you as her Uncle.
Zac: Fatima I know but I don't want her to think that I did not want her to think I did not want her.
Fatima: You do and I want my family now let's hurry up I got some plans with you and that dick.
(Later on that day Fatima and Zac take a bath Fatima and Zac can't stop touching each other he caress her body and Fatima bounces up and down on his dick they finish washing and get out. Fatima sucks his dick and he cums all in his mouth. Then she gets on top of him and bounces up and down his dick he flips her around and starts eating her ass she screams and moans Zac I'm about to cum he stops and puts his dick in her asshole and pumps so hard Fatima explodes all on his dick they lay down and pass out.)
Fatima: Damn daddy you was killing that shit
Zac: I was wasn't I.
Fatima: You was I'm ready for this retreat.
Zac: Me too we leave Friday right ?
Fatima: Yup we do man I'm cook for you hungry?
Zac: Yeah cook some tacos.(they both get dress and head downstairs)
Fatima: You cut up the stuff for the taco I'm make the meat and stuff.( They finish cooking and eat)
Zac: This is good Fatima I love tacos you know that.

( They finish cooking and eat)Zac: This is good Fatima I love tacos you know that

Fatima: Me too well I like to eat.
Zac: I know let's watch a movie after this
Fatima: Okay let's watch a movie.
(Zac and Fatima head to the living room and watch a movie they fall asleep)
A few days later the get ready
Dr. Opel: Thank you guys for coming Zac and Fatima this is My husband Mark and this is Emma and Chase.
Zac: Nice too meet you
Fatima: It's nice out here
Zac: Yeah it is
Dr. Opel: Let me show you to your house.

 Opel: Let me show you to your house