Don't Fuck With Me

(Karen makes it home she screams and crying and Aaron comes home)
Aaron: Karen?
Karen: I'm in here baby.
Aaron: Karen I got a question for you.
Karen: Yes?
Aaron: What happen Karen?
Karen: A lot Zac called me over there I tried to call Fatima it went to voicemail.
Aaron: Karen I'm not about to do this lies I saw where you text Fatima back.
Karen: I did not Aaron what are you talking about?
Aaron: Your a liar I'm pack my shit and go back to the hospital Bella needs me like Zac she needs a stable parent.
Karen: I wish him or you would have never knew the secret about Zac being the dad got you emotionally and Zac a damn fool.
Aaron: Wow your dead wrong our daughter could dead Karen.
Karen: I know that Aaron I know I'm a bad mother but you know what I know your gone leave me as soon as Bella is out of the hospital.
Aaron: Karen I love you but I'm hurt you hurt me Karen you showing me you did not care at the hospital about Bella that shit hurt Karen.
Karen: I'm sorry Aaron I do love you too can we fix this
Aaron: I don't know Karen.
(Karen and Aaron head back to the hospital and found out Bella needs to go to therapy.)
Karen: Are you okay?
Aaron: No I'm not okay can we not talk about this in front of Bella.
Karen: Sure Im go take a walk.
(Karen leaves out and takes a walk her mother shows up at the hospital)
Lisa: Karen what's going on?
Karen: Mom please?
Lisa: Why did you lie Karen?
Karen: Mom cause I was honestly trying to get over Zac this would messed me up I'm over him please mommy can I have a minute.
Lisa: What's going on with you and Fatima?
Karen: She mad about Zac and what he said man it ain't my fault I don't want him.
Lisa: I know you don't please mom can I just worry about Bella and not Zac or any of this bullshit he trying to do with me.

(Scene switch to Fatima and Zac)
Zac: Why you keep staring at me?
Fatima: Cause I'm laying with a stranger as well.
Zac: Takes one to know one you the one that knew about Bella why did you cover for Karen Fatima I thought we said I do.
Fatima: Because Zac she I told her something about you and she promise to never tell.
Zac: What is it?
Fatima: You don't need to know you just trust me I called and made an appointment with Dr. Opel for you.
Zac: I am not going I don't need mo comfort I need revenge Fatima and you know what I am gone get it.(goes upstairs and Fatima him)
Fatima: What are you doing?
Zac: Something I should did along time ago.(gets Fatima necklace Hayden gave her)
Fatima: Zac put my necklace down.
Fatima: Hell no you mad about how I'm acting this could broke up our marriage.
Fatima: Zac I will hurt that watch Karen gave you.
Zac: Go ahead I gave it to Karen and the damn ugly ass ring you need give Hayden that shit.(throws the necklace at her)
Fatima: Mother fucker.
Zac: Yeah you hurt me every time I have to see that ugly shit now I'm hurt you said you would never hurt me like Karen hurt me I love you Fatima but you think it's okay to have a necklace about your ex and I ain't allowed to keep shit and the bad part about it I never ever wore that shit around you ought of respect but you wear that necklace proud man fuck all that.
Fatima; Zac wait now I did not know you felt that way I love the necklace I will throw it away.
Zac: No keep it cause I'm not giving up on Bella.
Fatima: I'm not saying do that just let Aaron raise her.
Zac: No I want raise her Fatima that's not fair Karen was wrong and you were too Fatima I want show her that she does have a daddy that cares about her.
Fatima: I know you care about her but Zac come now baby it's a lot to process for you Karen and Aaron and for me as well please stop I can't lose you.
Zac: I will not love you Fatima I just want my daughter in my life Aaron told me he got a job and he was moving I was sad but now sad like my daughter is going half way around the country and I don't want her to leave me.
Fatima: She won't you can see her baby we will work this out drop the law suit.
Zac: I will think about it.
(Walks out of the room into the bathroom to take a shower Fatima goes downstairs to feed the kids she cooks her and Zac some food.)
Prince: Mommy is Bella gone be okay?
Fatima: Yes she is we can go see her tomorrow baby okay.
Prince: Okay (zac walks downstairs)
Zac: What's up Prince my boy Fatima I need talk to you but later .( Zac sits down and eats and plays with the kids then he gives them a bath and puts them to bed)
Fatima goes to take a shower she gets out of the shower Zac comes in the room he looks at her.
Fatima: What?
Zac: Your beautiful come here let me hold you.(he holds Fatima)
Fatima: You know I'm mad at you I found the burn cellphone.
Zac: I know I got alert someone turned it on.
Fatima: Why you lied and pretend to be Karen.
Zac: Cause Fatima I'm mad asf at her she lied to me I'm sick of this I feel like I messed out a lot on Bella life already.
Fatima: Zac you was still there tho.
Zac: Man you don't understand like I want us to work but I also want Bella over here.
Fatima: Zac how about this we tell when she gets older.
Zac: No I want her to know now.
Fatima: Zac no wait please let's talk to Aaron and Karen.
Zac: No.(starts to kiss Fatima)
Fatima: Zac no let's finish talking.
Zac: No I am horny and you don't got no clothes on.(he kisses her and the towel comes off he picks her and takes he to the bed he lays her down and start licking and slurping on her pussy she screams out in pain and tells her cam for daddy she cums he gets up and starts kissing her again he slides up inside of Fatima he goes harder and harder and she scratches his back and he cums on the inside he flips her around and grabs her hands and he pounds her inside she shakes trembles and moans and says oh Zac don't stop he said I don't plan on it he cums and he gets off her she gets up and starts playing with his balls she winks at him and then takes his whole dick in her mouth Zac can't hold it he cums all in Fatima mouth.)

(Fatima wakes up the next day and Zac is downstairs with the kids she takes a shower and bushes her teeth and gets dress to meet Ms. Lisa)
Fatima: Alright Zac I'm gone I'm go meet Lisa and Karen.
Zac: Okay Fatima I'm go to the park with the kids.
Fatima: Okay baby see you later (kisses Zac)
(Fatima gets in the car and heads to meet Lisa and Karen)

Karen: Man I'm hungry
Lisa: I know you are girl.
Karen: Yup what are you gone order.
(Fatima pulls up and comes in the restaurant Ms. Lisa motions for her to come over)
Karen: I'm do the soup and salad and the tour of Italy.
Lisa: Okay sounds good(Fatima walks up)
Fatima: Hey Lisa Hey Karen.
Karen: Oh Hell no why is you here?
Fatima: We need talk?
Karen: No get the fuck up from the table
Fatima: Karen I'm sorry I found Zac burn phone and I put 2 and 2 together he blocked your number out my phone.
Karen: I don't got time for this you know I'm dealing with a lot with my baby she has to go to therapy and I got friend that constantly keep calling me a bitch I'm tired of this shit Fatima if you want fight let's fight I'm so sick of you hurting me I thought we was friends Fatima. (Karen stands up)
Fatima: Karen sit down ain't nobody trying to fight you.
Karen: Well I do I want beat your ass I'm sick of this first Zac and now you calling me a bitch?
Fatima: Karen can we talk like adults sit down.
Karen: Mhmmm don't raise at me don't do that shit I'm tired of you.(Karen throws her a piece of bread at her)
Fatima: Girl did you just throw a piece of bread at me?
Karen: Yeah I did come on Fatima you scared?
Lisa: Karen sit down people are watching us.
Karen: Cool I will leave which car did you drive Fatima?
Fatima: What why?
Karen: Don't worry I will figure it out.(Karen runs outside and gets in her trunk of her car and pulls out her baseball bat)
Fatima: Is this girl crazy?
Lisa: Karen no
Karen: Nooo I'm do this since she wants to act civilized I ain't I'm beat the shit out her favorite car.(Karen hits her truck with the bat)
Fatima: Karen stop it