Just A Little TLC 😉

Karen buys the house and cars from Fatima and they head back to the Atlanta.
Karen: Girl thank you Aaron gone love it
Fatima: Right thank you friend (they hug and go home)
Karen(walks in the house) Hey Aaron Bella my girl and Aj I missed you
Aaron: I missed you baby (kiss each other)
Bella: Mommy I love you and missed you
Karen: Missed you too love bug (Karen plays with the kids and watches a movie with them and gives them a bath and feeds them she gets them in bed)
Aaron; Damn I missed you
Karen: I know I miss you too (kisses him they get naked and Karen gets on top of Aaron she rocks back and forth on his dick and he kisses her she moans out loud)
Aaron: You like that don't you?
Karen: I do like that yes oh shit I'm about to cum(they cum together and get up and take a bath together.)
(Scene switches to Danni and Preston)
Danni: Preston you okay?
Preston: Yeah I'm just tired baby
Danni:We'll I ran you a bath come on let's go to bed.(they get in the tub together)
Preston: Your the best I love coming home to you
Danni: I love coming home to you.(they kiss and Danni gets on top of Preston)
Preston: Oh Shit
Danni: Oh shit is right I want another baby come on now (Danni gets on straddles Preston they get out the tub and Preston licks Danni clean she moans out loud and he gets on top and starts pounding her she moans out loud Oh Shit Preston they cum together)
(Sabrina and Calvin put the kids to bed Calvin runs the shower and gets in him and Sabrina he picks her up and puts her on the shower wall Fucks Sabrina so hard that the cum down her leg)
Sabrina: Calvin you ain't never did this before
Calvin: I know I want another baby(Calvin and Sabrina gets out Calvin starts to lick on Sabrina clit she moans out loud she starts to play with her boobs and she cuss for Calvin again and again then she gets on her knees and start sucking his dick very passionately he cums all on her face)
Fatima goes ups she see Zac sleeping she closes the door and gets naked she wakes Zac up to get naked they get in the shower and Zac kisses on Fatima breast she said right she starts stroking his dick and then she lifts one leg up and she slides it in she moans out loud oh Shit daddy cum for me right now Zac puts her up against the wall and he pounds her she says harder Zac.

(Pam and Niles are watch a movie)
Pam: Baby
Niles: What baby?
Pam: I love you (they kiss Niles kisses her more and Pam gets turned on he removes her pants and starts eating on her pussy she moans out and cums all on her hubby then she gets on top of him.
Niles: That's how we got the twins your pregnant bell
Pam: I love you dick let me ride (Pam slowly grinds on Niles he throws his head back)
(Maurice and His boo finish having sex and go to bed cuddling)
Andi goes to bed with Robin she thinks about Gary she texts him and says I miss you come see me soon.
(Gary text back stay with Robin you made a choice to go back to be with him)
Andi: Robin?
Robin; Yes baby
Andi: Can you hold me.(Robin and Andi hold each other)

Hayden gets a text from Fatima

Hey meet me at the old spot I need talk to you(Hayden stares at the phone and sits it down he cuddles with Denise)
Denise: I love you baby
Hayden: I love you too (Hayden waits until Denise goes to bed and goes downstairs to his office he closes the door and locks it he goes to the drawer and open it he pulls out the pictures of him and Fatima when they was kids he pours him a drink and sips on it (he turns his projector on)
Layla voice comes on the screen Franklin get this of Fatima and Hayden (Hayden sits and stares at it)
Ring Ring
Jessica: Hey bro
Hayden: Hey Jessica how are you?
Jessica: Nothing I miss you I'm be in town I want see you
Hayden: Okay just let me know
Jessica: Hayden I love you
Hayden; I love you too sis
(Hangs up the phone Hayden turn the projector off and heads upstairs)
Denise: Baby you left me
Hayden: My sister called I had to talk to her
Denise; Oh you sure your okay?
Hayden: Yes I am
Denise: Come make love to me
Hayden: Not tonight I can hold you tho
Denise: Hayden it's been 6 weeks tho
Hayden: Yeah I know soon tho I love you
Denise: Is it Fatima
Hayden: Hell no I'm good you know I'm a player
Denise: Well let me do this (gets on the floor and starts sucking Hayden dick all he think about is you know who)

The next day Hayden goes to his mother house.
Layla: My baby how are you?
Hayden: Mommy I can't do this
Layla: Hayden Denise loves you
Hayden: I know but I don't
Layla: I know son but you got let that go
Hayden: She not even friends with me anymore she hates me
Layla: Hayden you brought this on yourself Fatima would been cool with you if
Hayden: I know she married him and now I'm all alone
Layla: Hayden
Hayden: I know (starts to cry)
Layla: Come here son(she holds Hayden)
Hayden: I need move I been looking at places
Layla: Hayden I'm sorry this happen but don do this for me don't do nothing you will regret okay?
Hayden: I won't mommy I promise you on that I'm apologizing do you think
Layla: Hayden let it go it's okay to want someone I wanted Fatima days for years but I found happiness in your father my daddy would not let me marry him so I had to marry Franklin instead I was hurt and you know what Richard and Vivian are good together
Hayden: But Richard still loves you Fatima hates me
Layla: I know but think about Denise she so in love with you
Hayden: Thank you mommy I love you
Layla: You know I love you (Hayden gets up and goes to meet Fatima at the usually spot)