Getting Back Together

Fatima and Vivian pull at the club and meet Sky and Raven.

Sky

Raven

Raven

Raven

(Fatima embrace her sisters)
Sky: Hey Tima How are you?
Raven: Hey Fatima it is truly nice to see you
Fatima:(starts to cry and embraces them again) I missed you guys.
Vivian:(cross her arms) Well can we sit down
Raven: Of course we can
Fatima; I am good what about you?
Raven and Sky: We are both good.
Sky: I got married mom gave me her blessing I got to marry the girl of my dreams
Raven: And I'm good as well I had a son and he is so adorable.
Fatima: Wow I have two kids Makayla and Prince
Sky: We know Zac let us some every Tuesday at the park
Fatima: What he did not tell me
Raven: We told him not to I never had you sister I was just mad at our mother for breaking us up.
Sky: Yeah I'm sorry girl and I want be in your life again.
Fatima: You did this mom
Vivian: I did Fatima I want my babies home for the holidays I'm sorry I was mad at you and angry with you but I can't stand to not have all my girls for Christmas Robert is to aggravating I'm surprised his wife ain't left him.
Fatima: Why is he not here?
Vivian: Robert is more miserable and stubborn and hates you and me so he will never go for this
Raven: He always been like this you know how Robert was growing up
Fatima: Don't get me started
Sky: Yeah he freaked out when he caught me with a girl
Vivian: I'm sorry Sky I sent you way
Sky: I'm not I would have never find the girl of my dreams at that all girls school.
Raven: You would have never and your wife adores you.
Vivian: I have fixed my mistakes and Fatima you must fix yours
Fatima: I see this is gain up on
Vivian: No never I want you to be alright and put your foot down your not doing that enough when it comes to you know who.
(Fatima thinks)
Fatima: Your right I'm gone do that
(Fatima gets up)
Vivian: I'm proud of you .(Fatima kisses and hugs her sistas and leaves out she goes home)

Zac: (Fatima walks in) Hey Fatima
Fatima: Sit down
Zac: Okay
Fatima: I thought I wanted a divorce but I don't I'm sick this with whatever you have over Karen you need leave her alone we are married not you and her and you kissing her disrespectful and what I did was wrong as well I went to Hayden house that night to talk to him and I did not sleep with him Hayden and I was friends we will never be like we was but if I'm friends with Karen I can be okay with Hayden you need do whatever it is to move on from this thing with Karen I will not deal with this and we are gone get on one accord we going seek more therapy and not stop sex can't fix us we are going on dates to build us up and work on our marriage do you hear me Zac?
Zac: Loud and clear I'm sorry
Fatima: Don't say sorry cause I'm not I did something as well but it's okay tho we are even.
Zac: What did you do?
(Zac holds her and she tells him)
Fatima: I'm sorry it meant nothing
Zac: Wow Fatima just wow you want go see Dr. Opel?
Fatima: I was on my way to that place next.
Zac: Okay let's go (Zac and Fatima go to Dr. Opel office)
Dr. Opel:I'm glad you both are here you guys are very strong and I am here to fix this marriage I don't suggest you guys give up.

Scene switch's to Andi Later on that day she pulls up at her new house she has divorced Robin.
Karen: You okay?
Andi: I am fine I'm free Karen (they hug)
Karen: I'm glad your fine
Andi: I'm be here for awhile don't tell the girls
Karen: You know I won't
Andi: When will love find me
Karen: Very soon my friend I have faith in you (they hug and watch movies)

At the Taylor's House Zac and Fatima are spending time with there kids Prince and Makayla.

Fatima: She has gotten so bigZac: She has Makayla is big do you think we should have another one?Fatima: Hell no I'm down having kids no more I think we should focus on us and getting this kids together they will be out the house no sooner then we...

Zac: She has Makayla is big do you think we should have another one?
Fatima: Hell no I'm down having kids no more I think we should focus on us and getting this kids together they will be out the house no sooner then we can blink.
Zac: They will be out of here soon.
(They kiss and finish decorating the tree for Christmas)
Princes: Mommy Makayla keeps getting the decorations.(Zac picks her up and kisses her)
Fatima: (smiles) You love her so much
Zac: I love my girls and my son.