Whats going on?

Preston: (raspy voice) Where is Danni?
(Alicia and Fatima look at each other)
Alicia: She in the bathroom.
Fatima: Yeah she is......
(Paulette outside of Preston room I told the doctor I wanted to see him and that wife of his won't let see me see my son that black bitch is keeping us away from him. At that very moment Preston rose up.)
Preston:(low tone) Is that mommy Alicia what is she doing here?
Fatima: You were in accident.
Alicia: You got ran off of the road.

(Paulette bust thru door)
Paulette: I told you I was gone see my son oh my Gosh Randy my son is awake come in here.(All of Preston Family comes in the room. Preston looks confused he is looking for Danni.)
Ryder: Oh Preston I'm glad your alright.
Alicia: You guys need to get out here.
Ryder: Shut up you and that gal is the reason we could not see our brother.
Preston: Who are you talking about? Where is Danni Fatima?
Paulette: I put her in jail.
(Preston at that very moment turns red Fatima pages the doctor to come now)
Preston:(raspy voice) You did what now?
Alicia: Mom got her arrested because you know.
Paulette: You always been a dirty bitch I hate you.
Preston:(raspy voice)Get out and don't you ever come back.
Paulette: Oh Preston you don't mean that.
Preston: (raise his voice) GET THE FUCK OUT YOU CRAZY BITCH.(Preston family leave out the room Preston tries to get out of the bed and almost falls.)
Alicia: Preston get back in bed.
Preston: No you and Fatima lied to me.
Fatima: Look I know your mad but....
Preston: No buts my wife is locked up and she is pregnant please leave me alone.
Alicia: Preston please.
Preston: Out now.(the doctor walks in while Fatima and Alicia walk out the room they see Danni)
Alicia: He is awake but wait Danni he mad as hell.
Danni: I got it thank you Alicia and Fatima I greatly appreciate it.
Fatima: Your welcome talk to him he was about to catch this hands.
Alicia: Fatima and your welcome.
(Hayden and Robin walk up and the girls walk up too)
Fatima: Preston is awake but hey Robin Hayden can I speak to you for a second?
Hayden: One second Robin.(walks over to Fatima)
Fatima: Why are you here?
Hayden: Excuse me?
Fatima: Why the fuck are you here Hayden?
Hayden: Because I was invited now if you excuse me I have a plane to catch.
Fatima: Hayden your sick.
Hayden: Says the girl that called me over here to talk to her we done or do you want smell my cologne.

(Hayden walks back over)
Robin: She good to go Danni is and you are ?
Alicia: I'm Preston sister.
Hayden: Your family crazy they was trying to get her into some trouble but I helped her here my card call me if they try anything again.
Andi:Robin?
Robin: Don't do this here honey now are you coming back with me and Hayden?
Andi: No I'm stay with the girls.
Robin: Andi I ask again are you coming with us?
Karen: She said no
Sabrina: I'm pretty sure she did.
Hayden: I'm be in the car.
(Walks pass Fatima)
Andi: I got go guys Hayden wait up I'm coming.
(Robin takes Alicia to the side and talks to her)

Scene switch to Danni and Preston
Preston:Danni oh my gosh your here.
Danni:(starts to cry) Baby I am so happy your okay.
Preston: I could not leave my favorite girl alone.(she kisses him and gets in bed with him to lay down)
Danni: Your mother is crazy but I'm so glad your okay I got so much to tell you. (Preston rubs her stomach)
Preston: Hey son how are you?
Danni: Your gone get him started he been moving all day and at night oh my gosh.
Preston: I can't wait until he is here with us I love you Danni I was so worried I was gone die and leave you I keep thinking about you and our son.
Danni: Me too I was so scared you flatline and I thought I was gone lose my husband.(a few days pass and Preston has to do physical therapy before he can go home)
(Everyone heads home to there place of resident)
Fatima: Zac you okay?
Zac: I'm glad you brought that up I'm not.
Fatima: What's wrong?
Zac: I had talked to Karen
Fatima: I know she told me.
Zac: You know what Fatima I don't want you talking to her.
Fatima: Im friends with the girls
Zac: That's sweet but you don't need be friends no more it was cool but now she talking to much.
Fatima: She being a friend.
Zac: You know what if I try to sleep with Karen she would do it in a heart.
Fatima: Try it I dare you.
Zac: See I thought you was her friend?
Fatima: I am go sleep with her you insecure mother fucker first Aaron now you guys need grow the fuck up I'm serious Zac I'm cool with Karen because a lot people want see us at each other throat we on our grown women shit. You want me hate Karen so bad and you want her to hate me so bad no sir I'm not about to let you do this I'm be her friend one way or another.
Zac: Wow so if I go be friends with Hayden that be a major problem.
Fatima: No it wouldn't because Hayden would not be your friend I'm not worried I know Hayden.
Zac: Yeah I bet you do
Fatima: What's that suppose to me?
Zac: I mean shit you had a baby with him.
Fatima: Just like Isaiah.
Zac: Don't bring up my son you had a whole miscarriage and said nothing about it.
Fatima: I did and you have more secrets then I do like why do you still have a ring Karen gave you?
Zac:Glad you brought it up you have a whole necklace that Hayden bought you.
Fatima: I do.
Zac: You still wear it too so why is that Fatima? I don't even wear the ring.
Fatima: It's just a necklace Zac it don't mean shit.
Zac: Well why you never told me about?
Fatima; Cause I did not want you to worry.
Zac: Get rid of it.
Fatima: No I'm not as your wife you should trust me.
Zac: I don't because you still have the necklace.
Fatima: I trust you even tho you still worry if Bella is yours or not.
Zac: I do I did not see it in black and white.
Fatima: Okay I will ask Karen for the information.
Zac: Nawl I'm go do it I want you do this before you do anything else what is the secret you and Pam know about Karen?
Fatima: What are you talking about?
Zac: (pulls out his phone) You see this ?
Fatima: Karen is sick Zac there you happy.
Zac: Okay Fatima I know your lying.
(They head in the house and put Prince down scene switches to Karen and Aaron)
Karen: Aaron I just put Bella down you want have sex?
Aaron:Let's talk about something
Karen: Shoot.
Aaron: Is Bella mine? And why is that Zac told you don't tell Fatima call him.
Karen: About Hayden's situation and yes she is why are you asking that?
Aaron: I never saw a DNA test.
Karen: You know what hold on(calls Fatima to come over with Zac 20 minutes later they pull up and knock at the door Aaron let's them in)
Aaron: Come in Fatima and Zac.
Karen: I asked you here Zac today and Aaron you live here and Zac you don't and to put both your minds to rest I told you both you was the father Aaron and Zac is not you happy now.(pulls out an envelope.
Zac: Thank you Karen
Aaron: Wow baby I'm sorry.
Karen: Don't she is yours I'm your wife I'm here now if you guys excuse me I'm head upstairs and lay with my baby.(Zac and Fatima leave they get in the car and say nothing)
Aaron: Karen I'm sorry.
Karen: I know you are but can you trust me.
Aaron:(grabs her gentle) I love you and yes I need to trust my wife more.
Karen: You do.
Scene switch to Andi and Robin
Robin: Good morning honey how are you?
Andi: Good morning I'm good and you?
Robin: I'm good please sit down eat your food.
Andi:(sits down) So May I ask you a question?
Robin: No you may not.
Andi: Why not?
Robin: If it's about the business in Atlanta you may not and my business is my business you know that Andi go shopping today enjoy having a billionaire husband.(Robin walks off and scene switch to Calvin and Sabrina)
Sabrina: Calvin what's wrong?
Calvin: It's my son his mother passed away about a week ago I have to go to Florida and get him.
Sabrina: You want me to go with you?
Calvin: Yes can you?
Sabrina: Yes I can let's go.(They pack and leave to go to Florida's to get Calvin son)
Fatima: Good Morning Baby boy let's get you changed and ready to go.(washes prince feeds him and gets him ready)