Sip a cup of Tea

Fatima:Why the fuck would you kiss me?
Hayden: Don't play you liked it.(Fatima smacks Hayden and walks back to the table with Layla)
Fatima: Your son is crazy you need to get him some help.(looks confused)
Layla: What did Hayden do?(Hayden walks up)
Hayden: Hey mommy how are you? Fatima hit me(Layla stands up)
Layla: Hayden what did you do.
Fatima: Yeah tell her what the fuck you did I'm sick of you don't worry Zac is on the way.
Hayden: Zac he ain't allowed in here please you gone use him then you gone get your boys to beat me up again.
Fatima: You hit me Hayden so why does it matter.
Layla: Why are both of you arguing I don't get it you guys use to be real good friends.
Fatima: Key word use to I can't stand him he always fucking with Zac.
Hayden: Cause I deserve you Fatima you don't think so.
Layla: Hayden please don't do this.(Zac walks up on Fatima Hayden and Layla)
Hayden: Watch me.
Zac: I see you won't stop mother fucker why is you putting your lips on my girl.
Hayden: Shit she was mine before she was ever yours.
Zac: I'm stop talking I'm beat your ass.
(Layla steps in)
Layla: Zac please don't let me talk to him.
Zac: No he won't stop I'm sick of him.
Layla: Fatima please.
Fatima: No he kissed me and he gone get it.
Layla: Fatima baby this is my son.
Hayden: Why are you begging her mother I am your son you been doing this for years it's like you hate me you chose Fatima over me over and over again.
Layla: Hayden wait a minute.
Hayden: No you listen you was always there for her I bet you did not know after my divorce with Stacey I need you so bad when my dad died you clung to Fatima like she was your own daughter I tried and I tried Fatima did not want me it's hard to see her with someone else I keep thinking in the back of my mind she would want me one day love me but she doesn't I tried to so hard now she about to get married and what are you doing buying her stuff for her son yeah I bet you did not know Zac Fatima was pregnant with our son and she lost it she told me right after when I went to see her she was drunk and I asked my mother and I had to Pry it out of her I always came second to Fatima because my mother adore her so very much when Vivian told me to set Zac up I did just that but when I found out about the 15 million dollars and the houses and cars and land I said I can make her come back to me. Fatima get your shit from your mother here is the papers you need I was gone make you marry me but shit how my mother is acting I can't make her proud I was the top of my class shit if I was ex-con I could probably get your attention hell even yours Fatima.
Fatima: Hayden your....
Hayden: Yeah I know crazy for a women that don't love me goodbye Fatima no matter how many times you tell me you don't want me I still want you and I love you Fatima I do.
"Layla: Hayden son wait I'm sorry Fatima I got choice my son.(walks away with Hayden)

Zac: Are you okay?
Fatima: Yeah I'm fine let's go home.
Zac: Okay.(Head home)
Fatima: Hey baby hey mommy baby boy I love you...

(Head home)Fatima: Hey baby hey mommy baby boy I love you

Zac: Hey man daddy boy looks so handsome.
Fatima: I'm go lay him down baby.
Zac:Okay I'm be down here when your down.
(15 minutes later)
Fatima: He is sleep.
Zac: Yes now we can have some daddy and mommy time.(puts her hand in his face and cross her arms)
Fatima: We need to talk Zac.
Zac: What I do?
Fatima: Karen told me what you said.
Zac: I had a moment it's nothing Fatima I don't know what came over me I'm sorry I really am.
Fatima: Am I mistake?
Zac: No your not look at me?
Fatima: I am looking.
Zac: I love you and it's you and me and Prince we are a family You hear me.
Fatima: Okay Zac.

(Zac gets up and picks Fatima up and starts kissing on her she tries to stop. He walks upstairs and starts kisses on her he takes her panties off and starts lick and slurp on her she moans out load and say Zac don't stop she says he starts kissing on her legs and feet and he goes back up her body he takes her bra off and starts kissing on her boobs and she moans out loud.He takes his pants and shirt off Fatima looks at him she takes his boxers off and she starts sucking on his dick she glides her mouth up and down he cums in her mouth and she keeps sucking. He stops her and picks her up and starts pumping in and out of her she screams out loud oh my God don't stop.)

Zac: I want you to make me another baby.
Fatima: I want have your baby.
(He keeps pumping in and out of her and she bounces up and down on his dick and sits her down and flips her around and he pumps in and out of her Fatima can't even handle this dick he keeps pumping in and out of her he cums and pulls out her and she starts sucking his dick again and she spits and sucks on his dick. They finish and go take a shower and get out the shower and dries off and go to bed.)
The next day:
Ding Dong
Fatima: Hey Karen come in.
Karen: Hey girl Hey Prince.
Fatima: Hey Bella how are you guys?
Karen: We are good she is getting so big and Fatima baby Prince is big I want a boy.
Fatima: You will have one soon.
Karen: Speak it.
Fatima: I want ask you something?
Karen: Shoot oh wait I bought your stuff for your wedding.
Fatima: Thank you but I got ask you something real talk?
Karen: Okay what is it?
Fatima: Do you still want Zac?
Karen: Where is this come from?
Fatima: It's a question it looks like you don't want answers.
Karen: I don't mind answering it I was just asking where is this coming from?
Fatima: Because you called me to tell me what Zac said.
Karen: Yeah I thought we are friends?
Fatima: We are friends I just wanted to ask.
Karen: Yeah just like you and Pam know my secret.
Fatima: And no one will ever know.