Backup

The Call Drops
(Fatima starts to panic and pace the floor a
Bout 15 minutes later a Police comes and tells her what happens and she needs to get to the hospital it's been an accident)
Fatima: Is Karen alright?
Police Officer: Get to the hospital I got another officer notifying her husband.
(Aaron is at the house with Bella when the police arrive they knock on the door. He answers they tell him his wife been in accident and he needs to get to the hospital)
Aaron: Is everything ok?
Police Officer: I was told to notify Aaron Carter what's going on that's all I know please come down to Grady.
(Aaron gets Bella stripped in the car and heads to the hospital he arrives and Fatima is sitting in the waiting room.)
Aaron: Fatima?
Fatima; Hey Aaron.(wipes her face)
Aaron:What's going on?
Pam: Walks in the room Hey Aaron let me take Bella.(Ms. Lisa walks in and Pam takes Bella)
Aaron: Thank you but Fatima what's going on?
Lisa: Where is my daughter Karen?
Pam: Karen was in an accident I'm take Bella home.
(Aaron breaks down Fatima gets up and consoles him)
Lisa; What do you mean an accident?
Fatima: She was at the dealership I asked her to take my car get services and I heard a loud boom I don't know what happen next thing I know an officer came by the shop to tell me to get down to Grady.
Lisa:(cries) Oh my God Fatima don't you tell me my daughter is dead.
Fatima: I don't know Ms. Lisa I don't know.(cries)
(Lisa starts screaming the officer comes out and the doctor as well)
Police Officer: Aaron Carter?
Aaron:Yes I'm here.(raises up)
Doctor: Your wife wants to see you?
Fatima: She is alive? I'm coming too.
Doctor: Of course follow me you all follow me please.(Aaron Fatima and Lisa walks with the doctor)
Karen: Aaron.(runs to her side and kisses her and Lisa runs by her side she hugs her)
Lisa: Are you okay baby?
Karen: Yeah just shock up I was scared I passed out.
Police: This was no accident this was a setup it was a bomb placed on your car Karen we found it well what's left of the car.
Karen: That's not my car officer it's a friends car.
Fatima: It's mine officer.
Police Officer: Can you come down to the station
we need you to answers some questions.
Karen:  Why she did not do this?
Police Officer: I did not say that ma"ma but I need the owner of the vehicle to come with me.
Lisa: Fatima don't go he clearly thinks you did this get the fuck out here.
Police Officer: Ma"ma calm down.
Lisa: No get the fuck out here before I mop the floor with your ass.
Fatima: Ms Lisa it's fine I can go Karen I'm glad your okay I'm go down to the station.
Karen: Me too Fatima I'm coming they about to discharge me so wait.
Lisa: I will go for you Karen you go home and get some rest.
Karen: No I'm fine I did not die I just passed out from the explosion.
Fatima: Karen are you sure?
Karen: Yes don't ask again I'm coming.(Fatima waits with Karen to get discharged)
Aaron: Hey Fatima can I have a word with Karen please?
Fatima: Yeah I'm be outside.(walks outside)
Aaron: Why are you rocking with her so hard first the kidnapped now this what about our baby your pregnant Karen?
Lisa: I know damn well you ain't asking my daughter not to hang with Fatima when they saved each other and they are cool get the fuck out here Aaron you worrying about a child Fatima has been a very good friend to my daughter.
Aaron: This the same lady that slapped her and is with Karen ex ain't that weird.
Lisa: What's weird is you standing here stressing her out get out here Aaron with that BULL SHIT.
Karen: Mom please don't start he is a good men it's fine Aaron Fatima has my back and I have hers.
Aaron: I can't wait until she turns on you I'm out.(Karen starts to cry the doctor comes back in)
Aaron: You can go back in there Fatima but let me ask you something?
Fatima: Yeah shoot?
Aaron: Are you my wife real friend or are you and Zac in on some dumb shit?
Fatima: Listen here....(cuts her off)
Aaron: No you listen if Karen dies I will do something to Zac.(walks away)
Fatima: (walks in the room) Karen?
Karen: What's up Fatima wait are you okay?
Fatima: I'm catch a body with Aaron Carter mother fucker is a bold one? He asked me was I your friend.
Karen: I'm talk to him Fatima don't worry.
Fatima: No he should be worried cause I'm trigger happy today I will hurt him and Bella can get a new step daddy.(Fatima Karen and Lisa head to the police station and they talk to Officer Michael he hands Fatima some photos)
Fatima:Who are this people? I never seen this people a day in my life.
Officer Michael: I am aware one is in jail and the other an ex con.(Karen looks uncomfortable)
Fatima: Yeah I don't know them tho so your wasting your time.
Officer Michael: Karen knows them very well does Dice and Space ring a bell Mrs.Carter?
Fatima: You know a ex con Karen?
Karen: Yup I do and so does Zac.
Fatima: Wait a minute let me get this straight you and Zac know them?
Karen: Mhmm we do.
Lisa: Wait I'm sorry Karen you know them how? You only knew Zac I thought?
Karen: I don't want tell you because I thought Zac told you.
Fatima: Well obviously he ain't tell me.
Karen: He should have look officer I know them both very well they was in prison with my ex.
Fatima: Are we almost done here cause obviously we have to go home and talk to my husband ain't that right Karen.(looks at Karen with an attitude)
Officer Michael: Just about they was the one targeting your husband.
Fatima: So Karen you got something you want share?
Karen: You need to talk to your husband Fatima that don't got shit to do with me.
Fatima: Yes the fuck it does I see your a Fake Ass BITCH.
Karen: I'm a fake Ass BItCH and your a Dumb Ass BITCH that's sleep with a men that doesn't tell you that he has a past so long it covers both of our arm.
Fatima: I'm a Dumb Bitch
Karen: That's what I said look go talk to Zac this ain't got shit to do with me.
Fatima: No your coming too cause I need you and him to tell me what the fuck is wrong with this picture after you Mrs.Carter.
Lisa: Fatima you might want step down it's not Karen place to tell you about Zac you should be asking him.
Fatima: Yeah a lot fishy shit going on around here Karen is being fake my man is treating me like the under dog.
Karen: You acting like the victim I almost got blown up.
Fatima: But did you not Die your still here so what's the problem.
Karen: What's the problem I almost did.
Fatima: Now your acting like the victim.
Karen: (Grabs her purse) Look mommy come on I need some back up just in case I got fight today.