Meet me halfway

(Zac and Dice meet up and talk)
Dice: Hey Zac
Zac: Don't say no Hey Zac you had my wife almost blown up.
Dice: Karen is not your wife tho.
Zac: Your dirty I see still
Dice: I'm dirty you know that and Karen stop handing her business I need this fixed ASAP.
Zac: It will be fixed here you go.(slides him a check)
Dice: Woah Woah this ain't enough I need more you know Space did a lot for you in Jail he got you out even on probation.
Zac: I know he did
Dice: Don't fucking with me mother fucker fix this shot and fix it now.
Zac: I will fix it I'm go meet Karen.
(Zac leaves and calls Karen she doesn't answer)
Zac: Yo Karen call me back I just meet with Dice you got some explaining to do meet me at my house ASAP.
(Karen listen to Zac message and gets up and gets ready to go to Fatima store she helps Ashley and Monica they work all day until 5. Karen goes home and takes a shower she makes Aaron and Bella something to eat.)
Ring Ring
Karen: Hello who is this?
Fatima: Fatima girl I made it I'm just relaxing by the pool.
Karen: Aww I leave Friday to meet you.
Fatima: Well shit hurry up and don't tell Zac where I am I'm not playing Karen.
Karen: I won't girl but you know he called me to meet with him and he meet up with Dice.
Fatima: Good meet up with Zac please and see what the 411 is.
Karen: You come back and get the 411.
Fatima: Nope I miss my baby tho how is he?
Karen: He is good Zac has McKenzie watching him.
Fatima: How you know?
Karen: She called me and left a voicemail they think I know something I don't.
Fatima: My girl I love you Karen.
Karen: I love you as well Fatima now I will see you in a few days and happy birthday boo.
Fatima:Thanks boo.
(Hangs up and relaxed by the pool)

Karen: Aaron you ready to go to bed?
Aaron: Yeah I am I laid Bella down.(knock knock)
Karen: Who the Fuck is this late at night?
Aaron: (walks to the door)It's your ex Zac
Zac: Hey Aaron where is Karen?
Aaron: In there Hey Zac did you call?
(Zac pulls out his phone and calls Aaron)
Ring Ring (Zac tells him to answer the phone it's ringing)
Aaron; Hello
Zac: I'm here at your house to talk to Karen.
Aaron: (click) Man your crazy.
Zac: I am now Karen where you at?
Karen: (walks in)Really Zac ?
Zac: Hell yes you ain't gone stand there are you I need talk to Karen cause she got some explain to do.
Karen: He is gone stand there and what do you want?
Zac: No I don't trust you go in the other room please.
Aaron: How you don't trust me but you standing in my house.
Zac: Karen tell this mother fucker today ain't the day Bella will see her dad.....
Karen: Zac you won't come in my house and disrespect Aaron now leave goodbye.
Zac: No I need tell you what Dice said he said you stop making payments why?
Karen: Nigga you got money you pay him and beside Dice told me you was gone pay the money besides the only reason I stop because it ain't my job and I need to anyway I ain't your wife Fatima is now boy bye.
Zac: And where is the car Fatima bought you with my money?
Karen: In the garage I'm gone deliver it back on tomorrow.
Zac: Thank you now Aaron can I talk to Karen for a second it's about Fatima.
Aaron: I'm be in the room over (kisses Karen)
Karen; What's up Zac.
Zac: Fatima gone and I know you know where she is.
Karen: I actually don't know.
Zac: Karen are you lying to me?
Karen: No I'm not now Zac whatever you and Fatima got going on fix that shit I'm tired of you hurting my girl.
Zac: Your girl if you ladies was not friends you would stay out of it.
Karen: I will but fix this with Fatima you guys love each other you have a-lot secrets you need tell her.
Zac: I only told her stuff that I told was important.(Starts crying) Karen I did her so wrong it's like when I was with you and I keep hurting you and now I'm doing this with her I just feel so bad and for her birthday I had a big ass party planned and now I cancelled it . Karen help me fix this I know I lean on you when I should be leaning on Fatima help me cause you are truly Fatima friend and I get jealous and angry . But I'm actually thought you would been the one to be happy we split up but your not everyone thinks you still want me but you don't I can see it in your eyes you love Aaron.
Karen: I do and I will help you fix it with Fatima.
Zac: Thanks Karen and you can keep the car.
Karen; You can have it I got a two cars already.
Zac: Let me see it (walks in the garage)
Karen; See it matches hers.
Zac: This is nice shit I'm come get this in the am.
Karen: I can have them deliver it to you and here is the title.
Zac: Thanks Karen.
Karen: Welcome now here is my therapist number.
Zac: I will call them in the morning.
(Zac leaves and Karen and Aaron head upstairs)
Aaron: I love you Karen
Karen: I love you to let's take a bath.
(Aaron and Karen get in the tub and Aaron washes Karen he lifts her body up and slides his penis inside Karen moans out in oh Aaron. He bounces inside of her Karen starts to shake and tremble. They both cum and they wash again and get out the tub.)
Aaron: Karen you okay?
Karen: No I'm not I need to leave to early tomorrow so I'm book a flight and go see Fatima.
Aaron: Okay Karen calm down.
Karen: I can't I got help my friend.
Aaron: Think about the baby.
(Karen and Aaron head to bed she wakes up and starts on breakfast she plays with Bella and she gets a knock at the door it's Pam)
Pam: Good morning Bella how is auntie baby?
Karen: She is good thanks for coming with me.
Pam: No problem Fatima is my girl.
Danni: Hello Ladies Hey Bella I missed you.
(Danni and Pam play with Bella)
Sabrina:Good morning ladies Hey Bella oh my gosh I'm so tired my son Jr has been having me stretch everywhere from basketball camp to football practice and then he was crying this morning cause I left like come on now.
Danni: Well Preston Jr I barely see him his dad has him all day everyday.
Andi: Ladies Good Morning how are you?
Karen: We good thanks for coming let's eat and get ready to catch this plane.
(Karen and the ladies eat and Karen takes a plate to Aaron he kisses her good morning and he heads to his mother house to drop Bella off but before he leaves he speaks to the ladies and goes and heads out )
Andi: Wow Aaron is really looking good Karen.
Karen: Well I do a good job.(the ladies head to the jet and get on the plane they landed 10 hours later)
Fatima; Oh my gosh Hey ladies welcome to my new city Morocco I love it here I bought a home here.
Andi: What you moved here?
Fatima: Yes this is my getaway home let's go ladies I want show you the inside.