Karen Healing journey

(Early that day)
Karen: Mom wow this places is still so beautiful.
Lisa: I told you it was the same still you just need some time for real to yourself if you need to heal from Zac. You need to found yourself again become strong again you need talk to your father he wants to see you so bad and I think it's time for you to go see him.
Karen: I think so too I am also thinking about changing my number.
Lisa: No just turn your phone off here is your letter.
Karen:Thank you mom.
Lisa: Are you gone open it
Kaeen:I already know.
Lisa: Okay I'm hungry lets go feed this baby.
Karen: Yes let's do that .... Dang it Aaron keeps calling and texting me and Andi keeps doing the same.
Lisa: Would you like to talk to her?
Karen: Not right now I need a break I don't want talk to her or Aaron I know that sounds selfish but I don't.
Lisa: I hear you baby girl.
Karen: So mom did you know about Zac and Fatima ?
Lisa: No I did not and if I did I would have told you are not about to question me like that because one thing I'm not gone do is choose anyone over you but I will tell you when your wrong you understand.
Karen: Yes ma'am I do.
Lisa: Glad we had that conversation have you talk to Pam?
Karen: Yes she coming up this weekend.
Lisa: Good I love Pam she is honestly a good friend Karen and a good assistant you need to be nice you hear me you don't need push anyone else away.
Karen: I hear you.
Lisa: Mhmm I mean Karen Mott now why you did not tell me about you and Zac son I mean I knew already but still tho.
Karen: How did you know about it the girls did not know.
Lisa: Karen you went away for five months saying you was going away. Zac and you both disappeared for five months for one he was away for three months in jail because his PO told me and I had someone keep an eye on you I found out you was pregnant and then you coming back to Atlanta not pregnant anymore no baby no nothing I tracked down hospital records and low and behold you had a baby boy to be exacted he was born it was stillborn.
Karen: Yeah Zac got locked up he got into some trouble with his probation officer for leaving and he wanted to go so I picked up for awhile I told Pam but wait did she tell you?
Lisa: No she lied so bad I'm like girl this lies are not adding up.
Karen: I see she always came thru for me.
Lisa: And you treat her like shit Karen you know what you act just like your father.
Karen: No I don't mom
Lisa: Yes you do you need to stop Karen.
Karen: We are not talking about this again.
Lisa: We are your past is effecting you a lot baby girl.
Karen: Mommy I can't right now please (Karen burst out in tears)
Lisa: Clean up your face Karen you got be strong your gone be a mommy and your gone be okay.
Karen: I am gone be okay.
Lisa: Yes ma'am you is now let's go do some online shopping for the baby.
Karen: I would like that but we don't know what I'm having.
Lisa: We can look at boys and girls stuff.
Karen: Okay I like that.
Lisa: Me too Karan me too.

(Karen goes and grab the computer she starting looking at stuff and she gets a call from unknown number)
Ring Ring
Andi: Hello Karen
Karen: (Says nothing)
Andi: Karen please talk to me I miss you I want talk please say something.
Karen: Yes Andi.
Andi: Oh my gosh were are you?
(Karen hangs up the phone she turns off her phone. Karen decides to go outside and get some fresh air she enjoys the views.)

)