Fatima Back Story

Fatima Mother: Fatima baby what's wrong?
Fatima Sister Raven: Yes Fatima what's wrong it's your graduate day?
Fatima: I'm just ugh so nervous it's a lot going on today I'm graduating from high school and I'm be off to college.
Madam (Marilyn): You look beautiful Fatima cuzo I love it so girl I got a question?
Fatima: What?
Madam(Marilyn): Is Hayden gone be there?
Fatima: Yes you know that Mimi don't start.
Madam(Marilyn): He is obsessed with you.
Fatima: He is cool stop it.
Madam(Marilyn): I believe Could be a problem later on in life you better watch that mother fucker.
Fatima: I will stop it tho Hayden has had my back thru thick and thin.
Madam(Marilyn);Don't sleep with him or it make matters worst.
Fatima: Okay I won't do that I promise.
Madam(Marilyn):Mhmm you will end up doing it and guess what you gone have call Layla she get his ass in line quick.
Fatima: You know it Layla is the bomb.
(Hayden knocks at the door)
Hayden: Fatima wow you look beautiful.
Fatima: Thank you Hayden let's go.
Hayden: Yes let's go Hey Marilyn.
Madam (Marilyn): Hey Hayden remember what I said Fatima no means nooooooo.
Hayden: What she talking about.
Fatima: She talking crazy you driving us right?
Hayden: Yes let's go Fatima.
Fatima: Hayden you know you cool right.
Hayden: Yeah I know.
Fatima: Hayden so I been thinking about what you said.
Hayden: Oh really I say a lot Fatima so what you be thinking?
Fatima:(laughs) You do but I was thinking about us.
Hayden:No Fatima I don't want to hell shit I'm in love with you but I can't do that right now.
Fatima: For real?
Hayden: Yes I feel bad I know you started liking me.
Fatima: Whatever Hayden you gone regret this.
Hayden: Fatima look I do love you very much and I thinking about you all the time but I'm going to college and I don't want you have you wait for me cause your gone be here I want do my thing.
Fatima: That's a weak excuse Hayden it's fine tho I'm be okay.
Hayden: Don't be like that you will find another men better then me.
Fatima: Hayden just let me out right here before I run us before off this road.
Hayden:Okay Fatima shit I'm really sorry.
Fatima: Yeah me too one day I'm have my boys jump you for breaking my heart I liked you just a little bit and you don't even want to try but nooooooo you want fuck with me.
Hayden: I guess this is goodbye.
(Hayden speeds off Fatima gets to graduation she graduates all of her family congratulations her dad surprises her with a car.)
Fatima Mother: Oh Franklin you did not need to buy her that car?
Fatima Grandmother: Shut up Vivian you always been a hater.
Fatima Mother: Mother please don't say that.
Fatima: Thanks daddy.
Fatima Dad: Your welcome Princess let's head home you drive home.
Fatima Mother: (whispers)Don't think I won't take that shit from you.
Fatima: Okay mom grandma juju you want ride with me ?
Fatima Grandmother: Yes boo let's go fast you know I'm always down to ride with my special grand baby.
(They speed off and make it home before everyone)
Fatima: Let me help you out of the car.
Fatima Grandmother: Why your daddy bought you this low ass car to the ground shit My knees don't bend like that anymore.
Fatima: Grandma juju really?
Fatima Grandmother: Yes girl my knees hurt so bad.
Fatima: Wow oh shot grandma look it's Layla.
Fatima Grandmother: Sometimes I wish your daddy would married her instead of Vivian.
Fatima: Really?
Fatima Grandmother: Yes I do your mother was jealous of Layla she was always was smart and pretty and guess what Franklin was sweet on Layla she could not marry your daddy cause he ain't have no money so he worked and worked and got enough money but it was too late she had married Hayden Father Morris. Hayden dads cheats on her oh so bad my God that's why she only had Hayden and his sister Taylor that boy Hayden gone make a fine husband if he stops listen to everyone else I see you a little sweet on him you know your mom paying him to go away cause she wants you to leave and go to HBCU like he is going you should go too Fatima and you can be with him. I don't want see you or him not be friends you guys are good together so go ahead Fatima.
Fatima: Okay Grandma Juju I will think about it.
(Fatima and Grandma going in the house Hayden mother calls her over to talk)
Hayden Mother: Hey my sweet girl how are you congratulations.
Fatima: I'm good were is Hayden?
Hayden Mother: He is not coming boo he took off to the Lake with friends here is your gift from Morris and I.
Fatima: Aww thank you I love you.
Hayden Mother: Oh I love you Fatima you know this.
(They party and celebrate is over and everyone heads home Fatima walks up the stairs and goes to take a shower. She gets out of the shower and gets ready for bed. Fatima mother bust in the room and turns on the light.)
Fatima: Mommy turn the light off.
Fatima Mother:Get your ass up now.
Fatima: Why mom?
Fatima Mother: Get downstairs and clean up this house looks bad.
Fatima: It's my graduation why do I have to do it.
Fatima Mother: Cause your ass is ungrateful and I'm sick of this shit go downstairs.
Fatima Grandmother: No Vivian she staying in bed you go clean that shit up Fatima you lay in bed.
Fatima Dad: Mom go to bed and Fatima do what your mother said now.
Fatima: Wait what no I'm not doing that shit.
Fatima Mother: Fine don't but except to go anywhere stay your ass at home and that car is mine give me the keys.
Fatima Grandmother: No fatima go pack your shit we are going to my house your gone leave with me I had enough of this shit Vivian.
Fatima Mother: Fine take care of that ungrateful brat.
Fatima Grandmother: I will Fatima hurry up baby.(Fatima grabs all of her things and head downstairs to get in the car with her grandmother they head to her house. Fatima and her Grandma juju make it to her house Grandma juju tells Fatima to head to bed and get some rest. Fatima wakes up the next morning to see Hayden laying by her side and she smiles at him.)
Hayden: Good morning sleep head.
Fatima: Good morning what are you doing here?
Hayden: I wanted to see you before I left but they told me you was here.
Fatima: Wow that's sweet thank you (she hugs Hayden)
Hayden: I'm miss you Fatima I got you something.
Fatima: Oh shot what you get me.
Hayden: This (he opens a box)