A trip to Paris

(Andi ask Gary to come over he walks in the penthouse he gave Andi)

Gary: Hello Good afternoon Andi (hands her some flowers.)
Andi: Those are beautiful thank you Gary.
Gary: Your welcome let's go out to eat?
Andi: Sure let's go.(Andi and Gary head to the restaurant to get something to eat.)

Andi: This is really nice Gary

Gary: I really love you Andi.
Andi: Gary we are just gone be friends you hear me.
Gary: But why tho Andi I want take you anywhere in the world you want to go.
Andi:I don't want us to be together.
Gary: Is it Robin?
Andi: No Gary I like to have sex with you and him.
Gary: Andi why can't it be just me?
Andi: Because I like my cake and I like to eat it too.
Gary: Andi one day I will move on and you will regret it.
Andi: Let's take it one day at a time.
Gary: I'm win you back Andi why don't you come back to my house?
Andi: Yes I would like that.
Gary: Good I got something for you later on tonight your gone love it.
Andi: I can't wait Gary you know I love your surprises.(The waiter brings food to the table)

(The waiter brings food to the table)

Andi: Gosh I know our food is the same but your steak looks better then mine

Gary: You want some?
Andi: Sure. (Gary starts feeding Andi)
Gary:I knew you would like it you want something sweet.
Andi:Sure I would love some what you got in mind.
Gary: Cake wbu?
Andi: Brownies I have a strange urge for brownies.
Gary: Oh really Andi well let's order some dessert.
Andi: Yes we should. (Gary and Andi order dessert to go and head back to Gary place)
Gary: I'm glad you came over tonight.
Andi: Me too.
Gary: Shit I missed you so much Andi.
Andi: I did too play some music.
Gary: Shit Alexa play slow jams Can I have this dance.(Alexa Plays
Slow Jam by Usher
I was all alone
I was feeling rather low
I needed someone to lift my spirits up
So I dropped in on a dance
Just to take a glance
And there this lovely thing was
She was more than enough
I asked her for her hand
Said, "Would you like to dance?"
So pleased that I had asked
She quickly took my hand
And we danced and fell in love
On a slow jam
Oh
Play another slow jam
This time make it sweet
On a slow jam
For my baby and for me
Play another slow jam
This time make it sweet
On a slow jam
For my baby and for me

Gary & Andi dance until another song comes on Gary starts kissing and feeling on Andi she starts kissing back she takes his clothes off and he takes off hers. Gary picks her up and takes her out to the pool and he puts her down. She follows him into the pool they swim around for a little while she comes back to Gary and starts to kiss on him. They get out of the pool and head to the bedroom Gary gets on top and tells Andi I love you please don't go.He slides in between her legs and kisses her softly they make love all night long. Andi wakes and kisses Gary goodbye.)

Andi: I think it's time I focus on me nothing else I'm go get my hair done and nails done and buy some new things at the store treatment day.
(Andi spends all day caring to herself she heads to the airport to meet Robin. Andi thinks to herself I hope Robin doesn't want to have sex Gary torn my shit up all last night from the bed to the floor I can't keep doing both guys and then Robin is a little bit smaller then Gary. Andi snaps a quick picture and then sees Robin.)

Robin: Hello Andi

Robin: Hello Andi.
Andi: Hello Robin how are you?
Robin: I'm good wbu?
Andi: Good we about to go.
Robin: Yes I am ready to go.
Andi: Good I'm ready to go shopping.
Robin: I am ready to have sex with you.
Andi: Robin not tonight let's just enjoy our self I"m ready to rest and relax we can have sex tomorrow.
Robin: I don't think so.
Andi: Robin I'm gone have to pass on the sex I'm just not in the mood and if this is what this is about I'm go back home and just enjoy my weekend.
Robin: Andi well look for another job then I don't got time to play games with you.
Andi: Robin I will then people will be begging me to work for them.
Robin: Not with the way everyone knows how you get down.
Andi: I can move out of state anyone can have me I don't got be an Atlanta.
Robin: Then why are you still on my plane go I can have any women I want now get the fuck off my plan and if you ever need a favor don't call me.
Andi: Oh I won't.
Robin: Tell Fatima and Zac they will have to report back to jail I will have them undo the drop charges.
Andi: You can't do that.
Robin: Yes I can and I will and I can also get Fatima on Harassment charges as well.
Andi: Harassment to who?
Robin: Hayden.
Andi: You know she did not do that.
Robin: Well one thing for sure I can make anything look something it's not.
Andi: I thought you did not like Hayden
Robin:Well the people at our firm knows Hayden and you bring in the most money they are not willing to part with him besides when we bought the firm it was agreement to keep him on board.
Andi: You did not tell me that.
Robin: Cause I play chess not checkers.(Robin cross his arms)
Andi:Your dirty asf.
Robin: That would be you now get on your knees Andi you better not bite me too bad you wore a dress.(she gets on her knees to suck Robin dick)