A Baby On The Way

Preston: Danni are you okay?
Danni: I'm uncomfortable bae I'm just laying here waiting for our angel to come and I'm worried about PJ.
Preston: He is in good hands you know my sister loves him.
Danni:(smiles) I know bae
Preston: I'm hold you cause we are gone push together you hear me.
Danni: I Fucking Love You Preston.
Preston; Awww shit you love me?
Danni: Yes you make me happy
Preston: I love you too (kisses Danni and the nurse enters and the doctor as well)
Danni: I'm ready baby.(Preston sits behind Danni and he rubs her back coaches her on pushing there baby girl out.

Preston: Oh My Gosh she perfect

Meet Penelope Elizabeth Horace

Danni: Let me hold her Preston?Preston; You rest I got our daughter

Preston; You rest I got our daughter.

(Danni drifts off to sleep and wakes up to her son PJ Laying next to her cheesing)
PJ: Hey mommy.
Danni; Hey Preston mommy missed you
PJ: Missed you too.(hugs her and kisses her)
Preston: Now our family is complete together.
Danni; Yes our family is complete.
Preston: I love you honey.
Danni: I love you too cowboy

PJ

A few days later Danni is discharged from the hospital Alicia comes to get her from the hospital. Preston is at home getting the nurse perfect for his new baby girl.
Danni: Thanks sis
Alicia: Your welcome sis I can't wait to you see the nursery Danni your gone flip out.
Danni: I am I know it Preston so passionate about this kids room.
Alicia: He is do you think you will have some more kids?
Danni: I don't know I want have maybe one more but me and Preston will talk about it when the time is right.
Alicia: Yes you guys will. (They drive about 15 minutes and pull up to the house)
Danni: Is someone here?
Alicia: I am not sure.
Danni: Better not be.
(Danni and Preston come in and see Sabrina she hugs her)
Sabrina: I missed you girl
Danni: Miss you too is that your car outside?
Sabrina: No I got get a rental me and Calvin we are head to Atlanta in a few days.
Danni: Aww my friend I missed you hug me(hugs Danni and then washes her hand to hold Penelope)
Sabrina: Oh Danni she so precious.
Danni:She is girl she is the most amazing baby besides PJ.
Sabrina: I know he keeps talking about Penelope saying he is a big brother.

Preston comes downstairs him and Calvin to get Danni. Preston picks up Danni to show her both of Penelope rooms.

 Preston picks up Danni to show her both of Penelope rooms

Danni: Wow Preston you did it again

Danni: Wow Preston you did it again.(she kisses him she goes to lay down for a few hours)

Sabrina: Are you gone give her the other present?
Preston: Yeah when she wakes up.
Alicia: She gone love her Push present you know Danni.
Sabrina: She does love nice things we should go wake her?
Alicia: No let's let her sleep.
Jr: Mommy?
Sabrina: Yes Calvin Jr?
Jr: I'm hungry?
Preston: Let me go check on the food outside .
Calvin: We will be back.(they head outside)
Sabrina: Calvin don't have that game up loud.
Jr: It's in my ears tho
Sabrina: I know no damage control.
Alicia: Let's go lay out by the pool.
Sabrina: Good ideal it's good they have an indoor pool.
The ladies head to the pool and Jr stays inside on his video games. PJ gets up from his nap and hears his sister crying he goes into his parents room and he sees his mother sleep on the bed with his baby sister laying besides her screaming.

PJ: Mommy Mommy mommy wake up Penelope is crying.(Penelope continues to cry louder and louder he runs downstairs pass Jr)
Jr: Hey what's wrong( PJ opens the back door)
Preston: PJ why are you running in the house.(Jr get to the back of the door)
Pj: Mommy is sleeping and I can't wake her and baby Penelope is fussing I don't know what to do?

(Preston runs to Danni aid he shakes her she is out cold. Preston starts scream Calvin calls 911 and the ladies come upstairs Calvin Jr tells Sabrina she runs upstairs her and Alicia. Jr opens the door for the ambulance the arrive15 minutes later)