Heading Home from vacation

(Zac and Fatima are get ready to leave they pack up and they head to the boat.)
Zac: You got everything?
Fatima: Yes I did you?
Zac: Yes ma'am are you ready to go home.
Fatima: No I want stay longer I want move here it will be so much better then staying in Atlanta.
Zac: You want move away from Atlanta?
Fatima: Yes I would love to move I think too many people know where we stay at Zac.
Zac: That's how you feel why you did not tell me?
Fatima: Cause I know your happy about that house.
Zac:Yes I am happy about my house.
Fatima: Your home?
Zac: Our home.
Fatima:Yes that's better don't play with me Nigga I will whoop your ass.
Zac: I'm whoop your ass tonight
Fatima: Yes I'm excited about tonight.
Zac: Yes sir let's role play tonight I'm be the bad guy and you gone be the good cop.
Fatima: I got the handcuffs so let's role play tonight.
Zac: Yes ma'am we gone be playing a good cop bad cop.
Fatima:I'm hungry what about you?
Zac: Yes I am let's go get Pedro to get us something else to eat.
Fatima: Good ideal we should hire him as a personal chief.
Zac: Yes we should but we need him 24/7.
Fatima:I'm down for it cause I will wake up wanting some lamb chops
Zac: Yes and when you get pregnant you gone be craving some crazy shit.
Fatima: You think ?
Zac: Yes I do Fatima.
(Fatima and Zac spend time together all afternoon they fall asleep early while watching a movie. Then they wake up the next morning and eat breakfast they get back to Miami and rent a car to drive to the airport to head home. 3 hours later Fatima and Zac make it home. They unpack and take a shower together and Zac starts playing with Fatima he wets her hair.)
Fatima: Zac what the hell?
Zac: Come on Fatima you hogging all the water from me.
Fatima: No I'm not you just like being behind me so you can stare at my ass.
Zac; Yes I do but I need rinse off tho.
Fatima: Okay I will move Zac.
Zac: Thank you Fatima.
Fatima:mhmm.
(They get out of the shower and dry off Fatima puts on her lotion and gets dressed Zac puts on his pj bottoms. They get in the bed together and cuddle and kiss for a little bit and then Fatima goes to sleep.Zac gets up to a knock at the door he goes downstairs and ask who is it no one answers so Zac heads back upstairs he gets a knock again. This time Fatima gets up and walks downstairs.)
Zac:You hear that?
Fatima: Yeah who is that?
Zac: I don't know I'm not opening it.
Fatima: Who is it?(knocking gets louder and louder at the door.)
Zac: Yo I'm call the police
Fatima:(Goes in her purse and pulls out a gun)
Cover me.
Zac: Are you crazy no.
Fatima:Yes I am Zac.
Zac: We don't need you dying we going back upstairs we ain't dying tonight.
Fatima: We ain't gone dye.
Zac: Yes look come on let's go back upstairs.
Fatima: Okay come on after you.
Zac: No you go first I want make sure your okay.
(Fatima goes and open the door no one is there she closes it back.)
Fatima: No is one there.
Zac: Shit now I look weak as hell cause I did not open the door.
Fatima:You know we both got each other back.

(Zac and Fatima head back upstairs and go to sleep they sleep all thru the night. They wake up the next morning Fatima wakes up to a lot messages and missed call from Andi and her mother she calls Andi back and she learns that she will be gone for awhile and that she can work from home and then Fatima calls her mother she tells her to meet her for lunch at the country club. Fatima gets ready to meet her mother she kisses Zac goodbye and drives there to her surprise she sees Hayden car.)

Fatima:(walks up) Hey mommy how are you?
Fatima Mother: Hello Darling I'm good what about you?
Fatima: Good it's good to see you.(Fatima Mother waves at Hayden mother to come over)
Fatima Mother:I wish I could say the same sit down Layla we must talk to my daughter.
Hayden Mother: Hi Fatima how are you?
Fatima: Good what about you?
Hayden Mother: Good you are glowing I love it girl.(Fatima smiles at her)
Fatima: Thank you now why did you need to meet me.
Fatima Mother: You know why did you have Hayden beat up by Jamal and Mark and should I go on with names.
Hayden Mother: Now Vivian....
Fatima Mother: Don't do that you know why she suppose to marry Hayden and live her best life not with that trash that been in and out of jail then Fatima gets arrested for trashing Haydens house and now your boo Zac might have multiple baby mommy drama and he also got inside trading going on we will not deal with that in my family we have classy you hear me Fatima don't make me cut you off like I did the last time with Ian you had worked you had to work your ass off to survive.
Hayden Mother: Fatima I'm sorry but I could not figure out why you had my son beat up I thought you guys was friends.
Fatima: He was fucking with Zac and I and I could not stop him from messing with us.
Fatima Mother:He was doing what any men would do for the women he loves and wants to be with Now Fatima you will move out of Zac house and back in your home or our home you choose.
Fatima: I will pass.
Fatima Mother: Very well Harvey will take your car keys you no longer have a car walk home Bitch.
Fatima: Mom you are not serious daddy bought me that car.
Fatima Mother: I'm serious as heart attack now get out of my face and don't worry I closed your accounts and cards and I told Marilyn aka Madam don't give you no money since you want play games with me.
Hayden Mother: Fatima why you did not call me?
Fatima: Cause I wanted to handle it.
Hayden Mother: Now you know I got your back I don't see why not  you know me and you have a wonderful relationship.
Fatima: We do.
Fatima Mother: Yeah well you may leave I have nothing to else to say to you Fatima your father is upset too.
Fatima: I'm call him and tell him what type of wife he has.(Fatima Mother gets up and slaps Fatima three times)
Fatima Mother: You ungrateful bitch don't you ever talk to me like that I don't play that shit I will take it to the street I'm that bitch remember who taught you the mother fucking game.

(Fatima leaves the country club Hayden Mother follows her she hugs her and tells her she will give her a ride. They talk and Fatima explains everything to Hayden mother she then tells Fatima I'm fix his ass.Fatima thanks Hayden mother for a ride home and for the talk she gets out the car and goes in the house.)
Zac: Fatima yo why your face red.
Fatima: (cries) My mother slapped me Zac she mad I don't want Hayden at all she loves him and she wants me to be with him she always been like that.
Zac: Fatima come here oh shit baby were is your car at?
Fatima: She took it she mad she took my money my credit cards everything my dad is gone be piss at her.
Zac: I got you a Fatima.
Fatima: Thank you I just need a minute please I'm go take a bath.