Previous Day

Karen continues destroying Fatima's car)
Ms. Lisa: Baby PLEASE!
Fatima: KAREN STOP IT!!!! MY CAR!!!!!!! YOU KNOW THIS RANGE ROVER IS MY DREAM CAR, YOU'RE LOSING YOUR DAMN MIND!!!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?!
Karen: FUCK YOU AND THIS CAR FATIMA!!!!! YOU AIN'T SHIT, I LOVE YOU AND YOU CONTINUE TO DISRESPECT ME WHENEVER YOU SEE FIT I'M SICK OF YOU AND YOU'RE SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I REALLY WISH THIS CAR WAS YOUR WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING BODY RIGHT NOW, I KNOW I'M NOT PERFECT BUT I HAVE BEEN THE BEST FRIEND TO YOU THAT I COULD BE!
YOU WERE THE ONE WHO ASKED ME TO STOP TELLING YOU THINGS ABOUT ZAC SO YOU COULD GET TO KNOW HIM ON YOUR OWN, SO WHY THE FUCK AM I A BITCH FOR YOUR HUSBAND KEEPING SECRETS FROM YOU?! I DO WHAT YOU TELL ME TO DO AND IT STILL ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!!!! YOU AND THIS CAR CAN GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!!!! I AM SUCH AN IDIOT FOR EVER ALLOWING MYSELF TO LOVE YOU! FOR EVER ALLOWING MYSELF TO BELIEVE US BECOMING FRIENDS WOULD WORK, YOU NEVER LOVED OR CARED ABOUT ME!!
Fatima: NOW YOU KNOW THAT ISN'T TRUE KAREN IF YOU DON'T TAKE THAT DUMBASS SHIT BACK RIGHT NOW AND CALM DOWN!
Karen: NO! IT IS TRUE, YOU NEVER LOVED ME THIS WAS ALL A TRICK! YOU JUST WANTED TO KEEP ME CLOSE BECAUSE YOU NEVER TRUSTED THAT I WAS OVER ZAC RIGHT?! WELL NEWSFLASH FATIMA I AM, IT IS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOUR HUSBAND ISN'T DOING WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO AND KEEPS SAYING STUPID SHIT TO ME!!
(Fatima realizes screaming back and forth with Karen is not gonna calm her so tries to at least calm her own self down)
Fatima: Karen......I know that's not your fault okay?
Karen: Well you don't act like it! You disrespect and hurt me everytime Zac says or does something to or about me that he shouldn't!! You would not even let me explain before I was a "bitch" again. If the roles were reversed I would have given you enough respect to at least let you tell me what actually happened. I would never try to ruin your marriage. Hell I am the one that helped save it multiple times before when you were the one ready to throw in the towel on that man.
But your ass STAYS always fucking disrespecting me and I'm sick of it. I am not the one and I see I am gonna have to show you because I have allowed it to go on for too damn long.

You talk all this shit. I'm all these bitches right? Then square the fuck up right here right NOW!!!!!!!! I swear on everything I LOVE you'll be paralyzed for life by the time I'm done with you!!
Fatima: Karen I don't know how many times I gotta tell you but I don't wanna fight you. I am NOT going to fight you. We're friends and you KNOW that I love you.
Karen: (Sarcastically & sadistically laughing) Oh-oh so NOW we're friends and you love me huh?! You have talked to me out the side of your neck on more than one occasion but won't even fight me. Fuck you Fatima, fuck you for real!!
Lisa: Baby listen you two are friends you are gonna be sorry for this later on.
Karen: No I won't and we aren't friends. I saw her as a friend. But it obviously wasn't a mutual feeling!
Fatima: It was Karen! Listen, can you please just stop?? STOP!!!!
(Fatima walks closer to Karen continuing to vandalize her car. Karen immediately turns and raises the bat Fatima's way)
Lisa: KAREN DON'T!
Fatima: Nope she can, come on. I'm not gonna fight you. Because I don't do that with people I love. I could never even find it in myself to lay a hand on you back when we were enemies over Zac. I surely can't do it now. But I know I've hurt you and you wanna hurt me back. So if this is what you really wanna do, I'm standing right here and I'm not gonna stop you.
(Karen looks at Fatima with so much rage and hurt. But eventually.........throws the baseball bat to the ground)
Fatima: I refuse to fight you- Karen: OH FUCK THIS!
(Karen quickly picks the baseball bat back up and goes to the trunk of Fatima's car beginning to bash in that area)
Karen: Imma show you what a "bitch" can do!
(Realizing she is not gonna be able to get through to Karen.... at least not at the moment Fatima steps back and simply watches in shock as Karen continues bashing her car down while screaming profanities to the point where she believes she'll have to buy a brand new one)

(After she is finally satisfied Karen throws whole entire bat at Fatima's head no longer even caring, forcing Fatima to quickly duck in panic)
Fatima and Lisa: KAREN WHAT THE FUCK?!
Karen: KISS MY ASS FATIMA! I AM NOT GONNA KEEP TRYING TO FIGHT SOMEBODY WHO DOESN'T WANT TO BUT YOU GOT ONE MORE TIME TO DISRESPECT ME AND I AM PUNCHING YOU SQUARE IN YOUR SHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU "NOT WANTING TO FIGHT ME OR NOT"!
Ms. Lisa: I just can't believe this is happening between you two.
Karen: I never thought it would either but here we are. Goodnight Mom, I love you and I'll call you later. Fatima, try Jesus, not me cuz if there's a next time imma throw hands!
Fatima: Karen!
Karen: (Both hands raised in the air with her middle fingers up high while walking away) I'm DONE Fatima, lose my fucking number & fine another person to blame for your marriage issues!!
Fatima (Teary eyed, voice cracking): You done?? You DONE?!?! Just like that, after everything we've been through???? I was trying to fix this by having a conversation with you. Karen come back here! I love you, you can't just give up on our friendship like this!! Karen!!!! KAREN!!!!!!
Fatima: (Karen marches away ignoring Fatima's pleas leaving the other woman in tears as she shakes her head in disbelief): Ms. Lisa, your daughter is crazy as fuck. You do know that right?
Ms. Lisa: Ugh..............................I know. Lord knows I know, because she got it from me. Everything will be alright sweetheart. I know my child. Karen loves you. Don't worry, I have an idea. You just need to go home and try to get some rest. This car is done though. I'll drop you off at home. But first we gotta call somebody to come and repo this car up.
Fatima: Yeah, whatever is left of it at least. It doesn't even look like a car anymore. After seeing what she did to this thing with only a single baseball bat I am glad I love her too much to have fought her. I don't wanna know how me and her would end up if we ever got into a physical fight. But that will never happen anyway.
(The morning after Ms. Lisa calls Fatima)
Fatima: Hey Ms. Lisa, what's up?
Ms. Lisa: I need for you to come down to my place right now.