Spending time with Zac

(Zac and Fatima are still on vacation having fun shopping sprees.)

Zac: Fatima you taking forever to get ready what are you doing?
Fatima: I'm be out in a second.
Zac: Our food gone get cold.
Fatima: It won't be trust me Bae.
Zac: Man hurry up.(Fatima walks out the room)
Fatima: What Zac?
Zac: Where not going no where with you dressed like that.

(Fatima walks out the room)Fatima: What Zac?Zac: Where not going no where with you dressed like that

Fatima: You can take it off later.
Zac: Shit I want take it off now.
Fatima: Boy I'm hungry and I don't want no dick right now I want some food food.
Zac: Man Fatima I want some pussy come on.
Fatima: Boy we gone go eat then come back here and do panty dropping time.
Zac: Okay then we gone eat real fast.
Fatima: No we ain't let's go.(Fatima and Zac leave the room and head downstairs to eat.)

Zac: Let me pull your chair out

Fatima: Thank you daddy
Zac: Your welcome so can we really can't eat fast?
Fatima: Zac don't do that this our last night here I want enjoy with you we can have sex anytime.
Zac: I was thinking tho how about we stay another night.
Fatima: Okay good cause they have a awesome sale going on tomorrow and I don't want miss it I guess we can eat fast and so I can suck the skin off that dick.
Zac: No we gone eat Ms. I want eat my food and enjoy my man.
Fatima: Okay I was thinking about whip crème on your dick.
Zac: Fatima don't play I will bend your ass over and fuck the shit out of you in front of this white folks.
Fatima: Shit I like that.
Zac: Mhmm let's order. (Fatima and Zac order they food they talk and chat they leave the restaurant.)
Fatima: Let's go one more place before going to the room.
Zac: Okay where too?
Fatima:You will see get your camera ready.
Zac: Okay I got my camera ready.

Fatima: I wanted to take you to see this beautiful view

Zac: Wow it's amazing I love it's beautiful just like you.
Fatima: Aww Zac I love you and I also wanted to fuck you .(Fatima lifts up her dress and Zac pulls down his pants she turns around he enters from the back and goes in and out of her she tells Zac to say my name. Fatima he says she looks back at him and says hard papi. Zac starts picking up the pace and goes harder and harder Fatima screams out harder. Zac stops turns her around and picks her up and grabs her right boob and squeeze it and kisses her he cums inside of her.)
Fatima: Let's go back to the room for Part 2.
Zac: Say less.(Zac and Fatima head back to the room they get into the tub together.)

Fatima: Zac I'm glad I hit you with my car the night I met you

Zac: Me too I'm glad you did we would not be together in this tub.
Fatima: Zac how do you feel about Karen baby not being yours?
Zac: Hell good it's like now we can focus on us.
Fatima: Well Zac I was gone stay regardless if the baby was yours or not because I don't want lose you.
Zac: Wow so you did not care about Karen being pregnant and it might have been mine or not?
Fatima: No but you need work on your emotions when it comes to Karen.
Zac: I will enough about Karen more about working on making this baby.
Fatima: You really want this baby I see how about we wait.
Zac: Why would we wait?
Fatima: Because Zac we only been together for short period of time.
Zac: You doubt me?
Fatima: No come here I love you but let's wait boo.
(Zac starts kissing on Fatima neck and she rubs on his body. Fatima open her legs for Zac he slides in she screams out yes Zac. He says Fatima I'm make you a mommy I ain't going no where. They finish making love in the tub they get out of the tub. They dry off and put on there pjs.)
Zac: Fatima you mad at me?
Fatima: Why would I be mad Zac?
Zac: Cause I keep nutting in you.
Fatima: I know how to take a plan b.
Zac: Fatima why would you do that.
Fatima: Zac I want wait to have a baby like we are rushing this so much.
Zac: I see that's how you feel.
Fatima: Look Zac I want get to know you more and I don't want have baby before marriage.
Zac: I will marry you Fatima.
Fatima: (starts to cry) Zac my ex hurt me a lot you know that I'm scared you will too.
Zac: Fatima I won't hurt you I promise you on that.
Fatima: Zac this Karen thing is a lot.
Zac: She not pregnant tho.
Fatima: I know but you still love her.
Zac: And I'm in love with you tho.
(Zac and Fatima get in bed and Zac holds Fatima they fall asleep. Fatima and Zac wake up the next morning and head to breakfast. Fatima goes shopping with Mia.)
Mia: Ain't this beautiful I'm get this Fatima you alright dear?
Fatima: Yes I am I'm just ugh not here.
Mia: Well honey let's go get some lunch and talk.
Fatima:Okay sounds like a plan.(Mia and Fatima go get some lunch and talk)
Mia: What's wrong Fatima?
Fatima: Zac wants a child.
Mia: And you don't?
Fatima: No I do but I'm scared.
Mia: What are you scared of?
Fatima: I had a bad breakup.
Mia: Oh you have hurt that's still there.
Fatima: Yes I do and Zac doesn't understand his ex still was popping up until her mother came and talked to her.
Mia: Listen Captain my husband had an ex I hated her so but you know what she died 5 years ago I say all this too say this let that go that ex wife we end up helping each other she and captain had kids together and me and captain had Pedro.
Fatima: How did she help you?
Mia: She helped me understand captain more and I helped her heal and I also heal from that last traumatic relationship see I was married before I met captain to abusive men and he did some awful things and when I met Captain I had baggage his ex wife told me to let it go and learn to trust Captain and you know what I did Fatima?
Fatima: What did you do?
Mia: I let go and learned to love and full trust him I let that wall down you need to do that Fatima.(Fatima and Mia finish shopping and head back to the house. Zac is upstairs laying down Fatima takes off her shoes and joins him.)
Zac: How your day and how did shopping go?
Fatima: Good I bought a lot stuff.
Zac: Let me see.
Fatima: Wait I want say something.
Zac: What is Fatima?
Fatima: Zac I love you and I want have a baby but just know I'm let it all down for you but don't break my heart I want do this for you.
Zac: You sure?
Fatima: Yes but you got promise me.
Zac: Anything?
Fatima: If something happens with us...
Zac: Umm don't do that Fatima I want this.
Fatima: Okay I'm call the doctor to set up appointment.
Zac: Shit the way we fuck you might be already pregnant.