Life is a movie

Ring Ring
Dani: Hello who is this?
Josiah: It's me baby.
Danni:Baby?
Josiah: It's Josiah from the airport what's up with you?
Danni: Nothing what about you?
Josiah:Shit im trying to link up with you busy tonight im throwing a party.
Danni: Oh word Im down to come thru.
Josiah: Okay bring you and that beautiful smile and wear something pretty that I can see that nice figure in.
Danni: I gotcha boo.
Josiah: True that you better not disappoint me.
Danni: I won't boo.
Josiah: Invite a friend too I got a friend.
Danni: Okay I can do that.
Josiah: Okay bye Danni.
Danni: Bye.

(Danni hangs up the phone and gets off of work she gets to the parking garage and heads home. She calls Sabrina to come to the party.)

Danni: I hope she doesn't wear anything ugly cause that girl be dressing ugly sometimes her outfits be like Mr. Brown let's me see what I'm wear tonight.Oh shit I'm wear this white pants cream top and Andi Chanel bag that I will never return this bag to Andi.

Oh shit I'm wear this white pants cream top and Andi Chanel bag that I will never return this bag to Andi

(Sabrina knocks on Danni door)
Danni: Coming who is it?
Sabrina:It's me Danni.
Danni: Coming Sabrina.
Sabrina: Danni oh shit I love this outfit you looking really cute.
Danni:Thank you I like your outfit too it's different you look like a baddie.
Sabrina: Thanks Danni I want to do something different when it comes to stepping out the box I had this dress in the closet I just had to wear it.
Danni: Girl you gone get a lot numbers tonight.
Sabrina: I am gone have to pass Calvin and I are a thing now well kinda.
Danni:Okay Sabrina but this dress tho let me see it ok now and them shoes are bad.

Sabrina: Girl stop your shoes are cute too we better head out.
Danni: Yes let's do that we are driving your car too mine don't got no gas.
Sabrina: Girl you don't ever got no gas.
Danni: Yup let's go girl. (Sabrina and Danni head out and get in the car.)
Sabrina: Do you have the address?
Danni: Yes I gave it too you.
Sabrina: Yeah but Danni it's driving us really far like we're the hell are we I don't like taking my car on roads like this.
Danni: Shit your car is okay better then mine.
Sabrina: Really Danni?
Danni: Yeah girl.
Sabrina: I feel like we been driving for a minute don't you think?
Danni: Really it's a 45 minute drive oh shit there is his house.