Baby Shower

(Fatima walks downstairs and Zac is on one knee.He tells Fatima to  come here.)
Fatima:(crying) Zac I can't believe this is beautiful.
Zac: Just like you Fatima I want be the men of your dreams I want be your Mr. Taylor will you do me a big favor and marry me please?
Fatima: Yes I would be honored to marry the men of my dreams.

Zac: Thank you Fatima I love you (kisses each other)Fatima: Now let me suck you're dick with my new engagement ring on

Fatima: Now let me suck you're dick with my new engagement ring on. ( Zac sits down and Fatima pulls his dick out she gets to slurping and going on his dick after 3 minutes Zac comes in her mouth and then she gets up and rides his dick they get to going and going he comes again and she gets off his dick he gets up and bends her over the couch and he smacks her ass hard and says take this dick Fatima.)

(Danni and Preston)
-Danni comes home to some flowers from Preston she smells them and looks at the card I have a surprise it says. Danni gets to cooking in the kitchen for Preston she cooks some soul food for him they have date night this weekend.

Preston: Danni oh my this for me?Danni: Yes it is (kisses him he tries to take her dress off)Preston: What's wrong ?Danni: Wait cowboy let's eat first

Danni: Yes it is (kisses him he tries to take her dress off)
Preston: What's wrong ?
Danni: Wait cowboy let's eat first.
Preston: Okay I'm try it but then I'm try you.
Danni: Okay baby but I want you to eat first you know I been going to cooking classes so I can Cook for you Preston.
Preston: I know but Danni I can always cook for you.
Danni: I know but Preston...
Preston: No buts come on let's eat so how was your day?
Danni: Good wbu
Preston: Good I miss you all week.
Danni: I did too I miss your dick.
Preston: Danni that's all?
Danni: No I always miss you in my bed well our bed.
Preston: That's right Danni come on I want ask you do you feel about moving?
Danni: I would love to move with you.
Preston: You would?
Danni: Yes my bags will be packed for you Preston look you came back for me and I want this to work I got tell you something but I'm scared to tell you.
Preston: What is it how do you feel about a little cowboy or cowgirl?
Preston:Are we pregnant ?
Danni: No but I want have your baby with you.

(Sabrina sees Zac and Fatima at the grocery store she walks by them like she don't see them. Calvin walks up and speaks to Zac and Fatima they speak back and Sabrina still acts like she don't see them. She calls Andi and tells Andi about the engagement Andi hangs up with her and calls Karen)