A Life On The Road

I woke this morning cuddled into Luke's side as he rubbed small circles into my hip which was what had woken me up. "Kenzie baby." He hummed and I opened one eye to look at him staring down at me.

"What time is it?" I mumbled sitting up.

"Half five."

"Then what am I doing up this early?" I groaned closing my eye again and flopping back down.

"Come on baby you can get up at this time any other day."

"When I have something to get up for. What do you want?"

"I just need you to get up a minute so I can move please." I opened my eyes to look at him.

"Seriously you woke me for that, why didn't you just move me yourself?"

"Because you're a light sleeper so you would have woken up anyway." He shrugged rolling me off the top of him so he could move. He then left and I rolled back onto my back lying like a star fish to take up nearly all of the bed. When he came back in I was pretending to be asleep but he could tell I wasn't because I coughed. "Come on baby I know you're awake." He chuckled. "Let me back in the bed."

"I'm asleep," I mumbled. "Go away." Next thing I knew I could feel his breath fanning over my face as he moved to hover over me. "Not moving." I smiled. His head then fell to the crook of my neck placing light kisses there and my eyes finally shot open.

"I win." He smiled pulling away from me but I pulled him back to kiss me locking our lips together and wrapping my arms around the back of his neck. He gently pushed his tongue into my mouth tangling it with my own and it felt like the perfect moment. When he finally pulled away for breath I smiled up at him moving over so he could get back into the bed. By now though I was wide awake and wasn't falling asleep any time soon. I moved to straddle his waist but he kept his eyes closed until I moved lower down and they shot open. "Kenzie don't." He voice sounded desperate as I moved even lower so I was now resting directly on top of his crotch. "Kenzie." He tried to warn but his voice came out cracked and broken as I started to grind my hips into his. "My parents are next door." He half stuttered half moaned as his hands came to grip my hips.

"I could always stop if you wanted me to." I smirked slowing down my actions and he groaned.

"You're mean do you know that." He whimpered as I resumed my actions feeling him getting significantly harder beneath me. I slowly trailed my hand down into his boxers pumping up and down slowly. I stood up pulling off his underwear and letting his erection spring free.

Damn he was big.

Very slowly and teasingly I placed kisses all along the length before sucking harshly on the tip, his hips bucking up off the bed. "Shit." He moaned and I hummed around him starting to bob my head up and down. My hands came to fondle his balls and it didn't take long before he was moaning and releasing down my throat. I swallowed it all before coming back up to lie in the bed. "For a virgin you give great blow jobs." He panted and I laughed lightly slapping his arm before getting ready. I decided on a pair of high waisted shorts and plain black t-shirt which I tucked in before brushing my teeth and washing my face. By the time I had finished Luke was also fully dressed and it was only quarter to eight. "The boys are all at Ash's now if you want to go meet them."

"Wait so they can't get up this early in England but in Australia it's a completely different story." I hummed pulling on my converse. The drive to Ashton's house was completely silent but as soon as we stepped through the door it was anything but. "Harry I swear to god wear did you put my shoe?" A girls voice shouted so loud it rung through the entire house.

"I haven't touched it what did you do with my shoe." I'm guessing that was Harry shouting back.

"ASHTON!" They both shouted in unison before coming bounding down the stairs straight past me and Luke and out into the garden. When we followed I saw Ashton and Calum swimming in the middle of the pool each holding a shoe. "You want them swim for them." Cal chuckled.