Stop It

My eyes watered as the stomach acid burned my throat. This was the third morning in a row that I found myself throwing up everything I had eaten. I didn't like it one little bit, I hadn't even had breakfast this morning when I started to be sick. "Kenzie." Michael called my name gently as he tapped on the door. It took me a few seconds before I was able to answer him.

"What?" I mumbled back sitting on the floor with my head between my knees..

"Are you okay?" The concern in his voice was unmissable.

"Yeah I'm fine, sorry for waking you up." I apologised. "Again."

"Don't worry about me, just open the door." His voice was gentle and it was a very simple thing he was asking me to do and yet I got defensive over it.

"No," I snapped a little harsher than I intended as I began brushing my teeth. He couldn't see me like this. "Sorry." I sighed as I opened the door and he sat on the edge of the bath tub looking at me intently.

"Luke's been asking if you'll talk to him. He's worried."

"Well he should have thought about that before he fucking cheated on me." I snapped again before sighing. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with me?

"Fine but will you at least come to our show tonight, you didn't come yesterday because you had your fight but you don't tonight." He was only asking because I had neglected to go to the last three shows and I felt really guilty about it but I did have my reasons.

"Of course I will," I smiled at him running past him and into my room when my phone started to ring. I answered straight away when Blake's caller ID flashed across the screen. "Hey," I smiled even though he couldn't see me. Just the thought of him made me smile.

"Hey baby," it was good to head his voice even if it had been only a few weeks since I saw him. It could have only been yesterday that I had last seen him and I would still miss his voice. "I miss you."

"I miss you too." My voice was a little hoarse still from all the throwing up and it burnt a little but it was manageable.

"I watched your fight yesterday, you did brilliantly." He congratulated me and my smile widened.

"Thank you, I wish you could have been there."

"I'll try and get to one of them before I get deployed, I promise." I couldn't keep the smile off my face at his words. "Bye baby, I need to go." And just like that my mood plummeted to my feet.

"Okay, bye I love you."

"Love you too." I didn't wan't to hang up so instead I waited until he hung up before putting my phone back onto the table. I sat down on the couch and started to flick through the tv channels until I decided on Russell Howard's Good News. I don't know where half of the time went but next thing I knew I was being forced into my room to get ready before being pulled into one of the cars. "You're going to love the show tonight." Ash smiled at me as I got in the car next to him.

"I always do," I rolled my eyes at him. There wasn't a single show I had been to that I didn't love so I don't understand why he was telling me something I already knew.

"Well you're going to enjoy it even more today, there's a special surprise." There was a devious glint in his eyes and I just put my headphones in playing my All Time Low playlist. I grabbed a backstage pass, hooking it around my neck and went straight to the dressing rooms not talking to anybody, I just didn't feel like talking right now. I waited for the show to start before taking my usual position at the side of the stage. I saw Cal smile at me giving me a quick thumbs up before they started there first song of the night. They started to play Beside you which really confused me because the first song should have been Don't stop, beside you isn't even on the set list. "Kenzie." I heard my name and froze, I thought I was hearing things but as I turned around I wasn't. Blake was stood in front of me with open arms and I ran towards him jumping and wrapping my legs around his waist as he spun me round ease. "What are you doing here?" I asked smiling at him. His presence lifted my mood from 0 to 100 real quick.