Don't want you to regret

I woke up this morning at five o'clock. Fucking five o'clock. It completely and utterly sucked. I couldn't sleep and I knew now that I was awake I wasn't going back to sleep anytime soon so I went to get out of bed only to feel Luke tighten his grip on my waist. I thought he was asleep. "Where you going?" He mumbled still half asleep but aware enough to know I was planning on going somewhere.

"I'm just going for a drive." I whispered into his ear. "I can't sleep." That seemed to wake him up a bit as his grip tightened even more pulling me back towards him. I should have just told him I was going to get food.

"Cuddle with me and talk then but I'm not letting you go."

"Luke babe I'll be back in an hour or so I promise."

"But I want cuddles," he whined. "And to be completely honest I've just done you a favour because you were about to run out in just my shirt." He smirked and I could feel that my cheeks had flared red. "No bra, no pants and no underwear that would have been a very bad outfit choice."

"Shut up." I mumbled burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"Aww why are you embarrassed Kenzie? You weren't embarrassed last night when I had my head between your legs. When I was making you moan my name over," he placed his hand on my thigh. "And over," he moved it even further. "And over again." He was about to move it further when I placed my hand over the top of his stopping it in its tracks.

"Fine I'll stay as long as you shut up." I grumbled cuddling into his chest but he didn't pull his hand away, he kept it right where it was on my thigh rubbing it in small circles getting higher and higher. "Luke?" I asked and he hummed lazily in response. "What are you doing I'm trying to go back to sleep," I complained but he didn't stop.

"Then go back to sleep baby. I'm not stopping you," Even though his eyes were closed I could see a smirk on his face because he knew exactly what he was doing to me. Two can play at that game.

"You know I really hate you sometimes," I mumbled moving to straddle his waist and his eyes shot open to look at me as I ran a hand down his toned abs stopping at the waistline of his boxers. "Baby, I'm tired." He whined hoping I would stop. Well he started it.

"Well that didn't stop you teasing me two minutes ago," I smirked moving even lower down so I was now resting directly on top of his crotch feeling him getting hard and I hadn't even done anything. "I guess if you're tired though..." I trailed off rolling back off him and onto my side of the bed.

"Okay that is seriously not fair." He groaned and I had to suppress a laugh that was threatening to force itself past my lips.

"Should have let me go when I wanted to," I teased. "You might want to go sort out your little problem." He just groaned rolling out of bed and landing on his feet as he walked to the bathroom starting up the shower. I took the opportunity to pull on a pair of underwear, bra and a pair of shorts that were actually shorter than Luke's t-shirt before making my way out of the hotel room bumping into Calum who was sneaking back into his own room slightly drunk but considering what time it was he had probably already started to sober up. "And where are you coming back from this early in the morning?" I teased and he rolled his eyes at me.

"I was at the bar." He groaned and I cocked an eyebrow at him to which he flipped me the middle finger. "I did not have sex with anyone I just had a friendly chat. And to be honest you're running round half naked in one of Luke's tops so I think we all know what you two got up to last night," he scoffed and I could feel myself blushing. He wasn't being serious but the look on my face told him everything. "Eww seriously that's gross," he scolded walking into his room and leaving me to get on with what I was doing as I walked down to the lobby taking one of the cars for a drive. I didn't know where I was going and didn't care where I ended up but when I saw a petrol station I realised how hungry I was and pulled over to get petrol and food.