Weaker than she looks

I woke up extremely early this morning, so early it was actually still dark. I jumped out of bed and walked into the kitchen to make myself some breakfast while trying not to wake the boys still sleeping in their beds. This was one of the hotels where we were all required to stay in the same hotel room with Bret and Brandon right next door to us. Bret had kind of given up trying to be my PSG now because he wasn't getting anywhere with me, I was still an ass about having to have him with me. Now they just sort of left me to get on with whatever I'm doing regularly checking in on me but Mikey still gets mad at me if I don't tell them where I'm going first. I'm an eighteen year old for crying out loud.

I quickly wolfed down my breakfast and walked into the bathroom to get showered. The hot water hit my skin and I immediately turned the water temperature down feeling my heart rate pick up as the cold hit my bare back and goose bumps arise on my skin. A cold shower is always the best way to start the day in my opinion. I turned off the shower and wrapped a small towel around my body while walking into mine, Ashton and Calum's room which was opposite Luke and Mikey's. I started to rummage through my suitcase for something to wear. I wanted to look as though I had made an effort but I just wanted to pull on the first clothes I could find. I went with the second option and grabbed a pair of high waisted shorts and the first t-shirt I could reach pulling on a jacket and a beanie. I pulled on my converse and pulled my back pack up off the floor and onto my back while picking up my sunglasses and leaving. I checked the time and it was now eight in the morning and considerably brighter than it had been when I first opened my eyes this morning so I pushed my sunglasses onto my face and began walking to the car. I was one of the lucky people who had their own car on tour.

I plugged my phone into the speakers and began listening to Are You With Me blasting through my car speakers. I began the drive to my destination making sure to stick to as many empty and back roads as I could so that I didn't have to worry about my speed being very wary of other cars on the roads with me because I'd prefer not to get in a crash today. I pulled up at my destination and got out of the car as quickly as I possibly could, grabbing my backpack from the seat next to me and running inside as fast as my legs could carry me not once considering the fact I was in a car park and almost running out in front of a speeding car. I had bigger things to worry about right now than a dick head driver who doesn't consider anybody but himself. I walked into the huge building with people rushing around everywhere and followed the signs to where I needed to be.

TROOP ARRIVALS

I saw the sign I was looking for and picked up my pace even more trying not to run into other people as I raced towards my boyfriend whose plane should have landed five minutes ago leaving me less than two minutes to get to where I needed to be. Blake was lucky because he technically should have been arriving in England at RAF Brize Norton but because his squad had been on a joint boot camp training exercise with an American squad and had acquired a ride over here of them. It was difficult to organise and get signed off but we made it happen so in less than a minute he'll be back here with me. I managed to push my way to the very front of the group of other people waiting to greet their loved ones just in time for the doors to open and a tidal wave of soldiers come flooding out. I spotted Blake in less than twenty seconds and ran over wrapping my arms securely around him as he held me tightly to him. "Babe I need to breathe." He wheezed and I rolled my eyes and loosened my grip on him ever so slightly. "I love you Kenzie."

"I love you too Blake." I mumbled in his ear and kissed him passionately. He picked me up off the floor with ease and my legs wrapped securely around his waist as we continued to make out in front of everybody witness to what was happening but I didn't particularly have a single fuck to give. After a while he set me back onto my feet and smiled down at me giving me one final peck on the lips. He was about to bend down and pick up his backpack from the floor but I beat him to it heaving it up onto my shoulders. "It's very heavy are you sure you don't want me to get it?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.