First Day

Luke eventually let go of me but didn't walk away. He just stood in between my legs, smiling warmly down at me while losing himself in his thoughts. "Luke?"

"Yeah." He hummed.

"I know that you probably want to room with the boys when they arrive but I was wondering if I could share a room with you instead of her." I asked looking up at him with hopeful eyes. I could not last in a room with her without wanting to punch her. I don't even think I could last in a building with her and not want to punch the stupid smirk from her stupid face.

"As long as you don't mind being the only girl in a room with two boys when the others get here." He shrugged. I would much prefer being in the boys than being in with that bitch.

"Not a problem. Thank-you Luke." I finally let him go and he walked back into the living room while I picked up my top and put it back on before joining him. His eyes never seemed to leave my small figure walking towards him, the blue reflecting the light and making them sparkle brightly. "When do the boys get here?" I asked wondering when I would get to meet my new roommates.

"They fly in from Australia in two weeks time. You'll love them."

"How do you know them?"

"We're in a band together. Nothing major but we're still pretty good."

"So that's where you're accent's from."

"Could you not tell?" He chuckled lightly at my stupidity. In all fairness I probably should have figured it out.

"I wasn't paying too much attention." I dismissed trying not to laugh at my own idiocy. Yet again Luke rested his hand on the back of the couch but instead of mentioning it this time I cuddled into his chest to watch the television. Once he noticed his arm seemed to move closer towards me, almost pulling me into his body and I smirked inwardly. He was definitely trying to make a move. I stayed up most of the night with Luke to make sure that Chelsea was asleep before I went to get my suitcase. I've already had two arguments with her today, a third would mean it gets physical and I really can't be bothered with that.

I quietly dragged it from her room and into mine and Luke's room. He had already picked his bed, the one closest to the window on the far left hand side of he room, so I just picked the one next to his. I didn't feel like being half way across the room from the window because it's clear it's going to get hot in here and he took the bed I would have preferred. I pulled off my clothes leaving me in only my underwear while searching through my suitcase for some sweats and an oversized t-shirt. "Would you like me to leave the room?" Luke asked coughing nervously being a total gentleman.

"No it's fine." I wasn't bothered about being seen in my underwear. My essential parts were covered by fabric and that's all that matters to me. Still he turned his back on me while I got changed. He seemed more uncomfortable about the situation than me, he's probably trying not to stare at my body because he's a lad and lads do have a tendency to get turned on when lasses stand half naked infront of them. I climbed into my bed pulling the blankets tightly around my body. "Goodnight Luke." I said.

"Goodnight McKenzie." He yawned. He fell asleep almost instantly and little snores could be heard leaving his lips. I wish I could just fall asleep like he did, instead I spent most of the night staring at the ceiling before eventually falling asleep.

Luke's point of view:

I was woken this morning by my alarm going off. I reached over to turn my phone off and dragged myself out of bed my bare feet hitting the carpet and walking me away from the soft covers that were calling my name. All I wanted to do was crawl back into bed, curl up into a ball and sleep for a week. Jet lags a bitch. I walked into the living room to see McKenzie lying on the couch on her phone. "Morning." I said hearing the raspiness in my own voice. I hated the sound of my own morning voice.