Are you sure?

Five days. This is the fifth fucking day in a row I've woke up and threw up. Blake went home again last night after we spent the day lazily doing nothing and he came to my fight as he promised me he would. I saw him off at the airport and then went straight to meet the boys for a few drinks. Those few didn't just stay as a few though, when it comes to us we go hard or we go home and going home is not an option. I'm guessing that's what today's sickness is caused by; the Jack Daniels or maybes the tequila or maybes the taboo and vodka or maybes just all three put together. Then I suppose you have to factor in everything else I drank so it's no wonder that I'm sick this morning. "Kenzie I think you need to go to the doctors." Michaels sighed holding my hair out of my face for me.

"I'm fine, it's just a hangover." I mumbled but I knew it wasn't, something else was going on I just couldn't figure out what. The only thing actually stopping me from going to the doctors was the fact that I'm a very impatient person and can never be bothered to wait to be seen.

"You've never been sick because of a hangover before," he argued and I rolled my eyes.

"Well I have now okay?" I snapped at him getting sick of his arguing with me.

"And what about the four days before that?" He doesn't know when to leave bad enough alone does he?

"I don't fucking know okay just leave it." I pushed past him and took a seat on the couch. I put the tv on and watched Michael as he walked in sitting on the other end of the couch as far away from me as he could. I crawled over to him and cuddled into his side. "Go away you're cold," he teased but I snuggled further into him as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Tough I'm in a cuddly mood," I mumbled closing my eyes.

"I swear I can't keep up with your mood swings lately." He chuckled and a thought came to mind.

"What's the date?"

"The 27th why?" Shit. I was a week late for my period. Add that to my mood swings and throwing up. The thought of that itself made me what to throw up again. "Kenzie are you alright, you've gone deathly pale."

"I'm fine." I grabbed my phone off the coffee table and went to walk outside but I only made it to the room door. "Where're you going?" Michael asked standing up off the couch about to follow me. 

"I'm just heading outside to make a phone call, I'll be back shortly." He nodded, watching me walk down the corridor until I got in the elevator riding it all the way to the bottom. I stepped into the cold morning air and let my finger hover over the call button debating on wether to press it or not. I took five minutes for me to find the balls to press the call button and I pressed it to my ear. "Hey." I heard the familiar voice through the phone but I couldn't get any words out of my mouth. "Kenzie baby is everything alright?" Blake asked through the phone and I took a deep breath to calm the nerves in my body. "Kenzie?"

"I think so but I need to ask you something important."

"Okay, are you sure everything's all right?" No not really. I don't think everything's all right at all.

"Yeah." I lied. "It's all fine."

"Okay what's the question?" I could hear the apprehension in his voice, he didn't believe me.

"That night we spent together at my house, did we use protection or not?" I held my breath waiting for his answer and he hesitated before giving one. which told pretty much everything I needed to know.

"Yes." He breathed out his voice wavering slightly but I could tell he wasn't sure.

"Are you sure?"

"No," he mumbled and my stomach dropped to my feet while my heart leapt to my mouth. "I don't know, I can't remember. Are you sure you're all right?"