Going on an adventure

I felt a little but better this morning than I have been. I managed to have a little bit of food and actually keep it down without throwing up everything in my stomach. I was sat with the boys on the tour bus as we travelled to our next destination and they practised some songs just for something to do while I sat and listened. "Do you play any instruments Kenzie?" Calum asked me shaking me from my daydream and I looked up at him.

"No I don't." I lied at him. "I can't play and I can't sing."

"Achoo." Ashton said and we all giggled at him. "Sorry I must be allergic to your bullshit." I felt my face flare red as everyone laughed at his comment. "You were singing Avicii the other day when we were drunk together in my room." He reminded. Thankfully the boys didn't ask why we were drunk the other day in his room because at ten in the morning we should not be drunk. Then again that's a whole other story.

"Yeah but it wasn't good."

"Why don't you show us and let us be the judge of that." Michael shrugged already searching for the song. I listened to the introduction and then right on cue I began to sing. It wasn't like I got a choice in the matter. It got to the chorus and the boys joined in with me.

Monday left me broken,

Tuesday I was through with hoping,

Wednesday my empty arms were open,

Thursday waiting for love, waiting for love.

Thank the stars it's Friday,

I'm burning like a fire gone wild on Saturday,

Guess I won't be coming to church on Sunday,

I'll be waiting for love, waiting for love,

To come around.

We finished the chorus and I finished the song alone and when I was finished they all clapped and cheered. "Told you it was bullshit." Ashton smirked and I playfully punched him arm. "So what instruments do you play?" They knew me too well.

"I already told you I divint." I lied again.

"Well you lied about being able to sing." Michael pointed out as Calum whispered something to Luke the pair of them giggling and it sparked my curiosity.

"What are you two talking bout?" I asked and they just shrugged making me want to know even more so now than ever.

"Tell us what instruments you play and we'll tell you." Calum challenged and I nodded.

"Okay I play bass, drums, guitar, and keyboard. Now you tell me."

"You didn't speak normal. You went divint instead of don't" Luke pointed out and I groaned.

"Sorry I try not to speak like that around you, my parents used to hate my Geordie accent but I just cannit help it."

"It's funny." He giggled again and I rolled my eyes at him. I couldn't help the way I spoke but I did try my best. "Can you do any other accents."

"Yeah but not on purpose." I admitted. "My accent sometimes changes at the randomest of times and I don't know why but it can be quite funny."

"What accents does it change to?" Michael asked me.

"Well there's Irish, scouse, Ozzie and then there's cockney. It's weird." They all laughed at me as they began to talk in stupid accents. "Pack it in man." And just to prove a point, my accent was a bitch and came out scouse which had all of the boys dying with laughter. "Very funny." I huffed.

"So you really can't do it on purpose."

"Na it's just happens when it happens. I spent an entire hour Irish once but I can't change it back to normal either. I just have to wait it out. My teachers all thought I was taking the piss so they ended up putting me in the grinder which was where most of the hard physical work went on. It sucked to say the least." The bus came to a stop and we all looked at each other. "I didn't think we were meant to get to the next stop until tonight?" I quizzed.