Don't want to disappoint

Luke's point of view:

Kenzie was fast asleep in the big double bed but she wasn't as close to me as I would have liked. She was lying right on the very edge of the bed but I was too scared to pull her closer to me in case I woke her up, she doesn't sleep very well so if she's sleeping then I'm just going to leave her. Her face was pale and she looked so fragile and vulnerable. Her hair was half in front of her face and her arms were crossed across her stomach as she curled up on her side facing towards me.  She looked perfectly imperfect and was the pinnacle of beauty in my eyes. Next thing I knew somebody was knocking on the hotel door and I quietly went to open it seeing Bret stood there waiting. "What the hell are you doing here so early?" I snapped quietly, I'm not a very good morning person.

"I've been given strict instructions to come and wake you both up."

"She's not long been asleep." I argued. "I can't wake her yet."

"I'm sorry but you need to get ready and go to practice and she told me to wake her when I woke you. Her instructions." I nodded before going to wake her. "Kenzie." I said quietly, gently shaking her shoulder.

"I know, I need to get up." She stood up puling on her clothes and then picking up the cigarettes and lighter from the floor stuffing them into her sweats pocket and I have her a disapproving look. "Kenzie..." I didn't get to finish the sentence I was about to say.

"I swear to god say one thing and I'll beat you to death with the god damn cigarettes." She interrupted glaring at me slightly.

"Okay I'll not say anything." I really wanted to but I didn't want to fight with her again. We've been doing that way too much for my liking. "I won't say anything as long as..." She just gave me a death glare so I decided not to finish my sentence otherwise I seriously think she would have beaten me up with the box.

"Good idea." She smirked knowing she had won. "I'm meeting Bret for breakfast and then I'll meet you at the stadium for sound check." She pecked me quickly on the lips before going to leave.

"Okay I'll see you later." She was gone before I even finished my sentence. I took the opportunity to take a shower and get ready finishing pulling on my jeans when there was another knock on the hotel door. When I opened it my heart dropped to my feet seeing Bret but no Kenzie. It had been three hours since she left, where was she? "Where's Kenzie?" I asked panicking already.

"Well she was in here last time I saw her?" It then clicked in his mind why I was asking. "Where the hell is she?"

"Well I don't fucking know, you're the one meant to be with her." I snapped.

"And you're her fucking boyfriend," he snapped back just as fiercely.

"She said he was going out for breakfast with you." I should have known, Kenzie's sneaky I'll give her that.

"Well quite clearly she wasn't." Right on time she walked in, saw us both with angry looks on our faces and tried to leave again but neither of us would let her. "Where did you go?"

"To the gym," she lied. Her gym clothes were still in our room and she wasn't in the slightest bit sweaty like she normally is.

"Why are you lying?" I sighed.

"Because you won't like the truth." That just made me panic even more.

"Where did you go?" Bret asked less angry than I was at this point. She just shrugged walking past us and locking herself in the bathroom. "She's going to be tricky isn't she?" I just nodded waiting for her to come out of the bathroom before we all got in the cars and drove to the stadium for sound check and rehearsals.