Chapter 12

It was all over too quickly. Now, we lay beside each other after a little shower together.

To be honest... it was so nice.

He was so gentle and it was a great first experience, I would wish every girl for an experience like I had. It was like he knew what he was doing, but hesitant at the same time.

We lay in perfect silence. Everything just seems so perfect.

After a little while, I decide to tell him what's on my mind. "Was I okay?"

He keeps his head up to the ceiling, likes he's too scared to look at me. "Yeah."

"What's wrong?" Something's off.

"Nothing I'm just thinking, ya know. Processing." Valid I guess. I mean, I feel like I'm still processing things too. I guess that's what happens too after your first time.

I look back over to him, he's still staring off. "Lucas, what's wrong?"

He shakes his head. "Nothing, come here." He opens his arms and I lay my head on his chest.

His heart is racing just a little too fast.

Instead of worrying, like I am, I decide to get some sleep.

I wake up to my head pounding and I feel like I'm gonna pass out. I realize that I'm not even laying on Lucas anymore. I shift over a little and hesitate before tapping him. "Babe? Do you have Advil? My head hurts."

He goans, "Yeah. It's in the hallway bathroom, in the cabinet." He turns back over and falls right back to sleep.

I slowly get out of the bed and open his door, considering it's 3 am, I try to be super quite.

I open up the bathroom door and go over to the sink, opening the cabinet. They're right where he said they would be. I put the pill on my tongue and put my mouth under the sink, taking in the cold water. I straighten myself out and swallow.

I look at myself in the mirror. I look really good considering what time it is. I'm wearing a black sports bra and plaid pajama shorts. My hair is down and a little wavy, which makes me happy because my hair is not normally like this.

I take another minute in the bathroom before heading out. I open the door but a hand goes over my mouth and drags me along the hall as I scream into the hand.

I get brought into a bedroom and I'm turned around. I get pushed against the door.

Then, she stands in front of me. Her hand raised and she puts her finger in my face as her other hand is resting on the door beside me.

"Why the fuck are you here?!" She whispers but yells. Her voice is deep and anger fills it.

My breathing gets heavier and my voice is lighter. "You should know why, Harper."

"I told you not to come, Rose. Why didn't you listen to me?!" Her face is getting red, but she looks so damn good. She's wearing a long shirt that makes it look like she has no pants on. None.

"God, Harper!" I start to tell a little, getting aggravated. "If I didn't show up, how was I going to explain it to your brother!? Got an idea for me?"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me like that, Rose or I'll have to put you in your place." My face heats up a little.

I wouldn't mind her putting me in my place.

"W-whatever Harper."

She points at me again. "Don't whatever me. I gave you orders and you didn't follow them. It pisses me off."