Chapter 15

"Tell me more!" Caroline moans as she waits for me to tell her stuff that didn't happen.

"That's it."

She gasps, "And she just left like that?!"

"It's fine, Caroline. Honestly I needed time to reflect."

"Reflect on what? Being gay?" She says and I roll my eyes. I can never catch a break with her.
"The real thing your ass should be reflecting on is why you're just telling me this now! It's fucking Friday and you're telling me this shit happened the other day?!" She shakes her head. "I thought we were tight."

I roll my eyes. "We are! I just needed time to think about it all."

"Yeah yeah whatever helps you sleep better at night, you loser." She shakes her head, but it's all quickly replaced with a smirk. "Now, if you were to be asked who's a better kisser-"

"I was waiting for this one."

Her eyes light up. "So... what's your answer?"

I stop writing and look at her. "You're asking me to choose who's a better kisser... my boyfriend or his sister. This question is fucked up."

"Well no shit captain obvious! It is fucked... but I'm loving every second hearing about this." I roll my eyes at her last sentence.

I haven't seen Harper since earlier this week and honestly I miss her... or maybe I just miss the way she tastes.

I kinda regret thinking that because now I feel guilty and insanely horny for her.

I'm in deep.

"You good?" Caroline asks me.

"I want her. I need her."

She smirks. "See how you said her and not him. You had sex with him for God sakes! All you and her did was kiss and you're already down bad!"

I start to get frustrated with myself. "Shut up! I'm honestly mad at myself for how I feel."

Caroline gives me a small reassuring smile. "You can't control your feelings for people, Rose. If you like her, you like her. There's nothing you can do. If your heart wants someone, it's gonna let you know and it obviously is telling you something."

I shake my head. "I know but this-"

"All you keep saying is how wrong it is. Yes, it does sound wrong that you want your boyfriends older sister, but that's also okay. Again, Rose, you can't control what your heart wants. You gotta come to a final realization that you can't keep pushing these feelings back, because in the end, it's only gonna hurt you."

I lay in bed, looking up at the ceiling. Caroline left about an hour ago and all I can think about is what she said to me.

I feel disgusting, like I need to deeply scrub every inch of my body. I feel out of place, which is usually how I feel when I come to my senses.

To Harper: hey

From Harper: hey pretty, what's up?

To Harper: u still goin to the party tomorrow??

From Harper: yeah how about u?

To Harper: yeah i am

From Harper: why... got some ideas in mind ;)

To Harper: i was just wondering

From Harper: u sound off. r u okay rose?

To Harper: yeah