HE WON

"Be my guest Bhramina" Maharaj Drupada knows only Arjuna can win, this Bhramina has no chance. Arjuna got down from the audience place and went to the center. Everyone's eyes were fixed on him, especially Draupadi. She was looking at him curiously. For a split second, she met his eyes. Mesmerizing eyes. 

Arjuna held the bow in his hands earning a shocked murmur from the audience. He then aimed for the fish in the sky by its reflection. He shot it. Hitting it right in the eyes. Cheers exploded from the audience. But the princes and King gathered were not happy. How could a bhramina win such a competition where even they failed? They felt like a joke. However, Maharaj Drupada was not happy with his victory. He thought this contest may lure out Arjuna but he was wrong. 

"Drupadi..." Dhrishtadyumna called her with concern.

"It's okay brother. I happily accept him as my husband." Drupadi said it with a smile.

She took the garland and put it on his neck. Arjuna was captivated by her otherworldly beauty standing in front of him with a blush. Her beauty was incomparable when she had her head down with a blush. 

"Brother, what is happening? Are they making a joke out of us?" Dushsana was furious.

Duryodhana clenched his hands, "How can a Brahmin win."

After a long pause, Karna spoke, "Arjuna"

Shakuni, Duryodhana, and Dushasana looked at him shocked by his words, Karna replied calmly, "Who else can win this? To be precise I think this competition is to lure Arjuna out from his Incognito."

"But the Pandavas and their mother died at Varanavat," Dushasana said confusedly.

"Think deeply Dushasana, after the incident at Varanavat two powerful demons, Bhakasura and Hidimba were slayed. They are not someone who can be killed easily. It must be Bheema and today this competition. Do you think this competition is for everyone? Vasudeva and Maharaj Drupada must have planned it to lure Arjuna out." 

Though Karna was furious to look at Arjuna who is dressed as a Bhramin, his heart was at ease 'if Arjuna is alive then Mata Kunthi will be alive too' ever since the incident at Varanavat Karna was troubled. In his heart, he always respected Kunthi as an equal to his own mother. Guilt was eating him alive for being a part of her death, he went to his father for advice and he guided him. 

From that day he started Donation. Whoever comes to Karna asking for anything he gives them wholeheartedly. He never hesitated. Sometimes even Duryodhana was jealous of the title he holds for his donations. Karna never had a desire for material wealth. All he desired for recognition and appreciation. 

Arjuna held Draupadi's hand and went to her father, they both got blessings from him. After him they went to get a blessing from Krishna, " Oh saki (female friend) you got the best archer as your husband." and he laughed loudly with others joining him. 

Krishna hugged him whispering, "Partha" 

Arjuna stiffened for a moment, no wonder they call him mischievous. Arjuna introduced Bheema, " He is my elder brother, Someshwar. And I am Gudakesha." Arjuna did not lie, indeed his name was Gudakesha means one who conquered sleep. The name was given by his eldest brother, Yudhishthira.  Arjuna and Bheema along with Draupadi were set to leave the arena. 

"Maharaja I need to inform our mother about this. We can take Draupadi with us, we will be back before dawn for the wedding ceremony with our family."  Bhima said with a very respectable tone which was a little hard for him, for now, he has to maintain their identity.

Soon other Princes and Kings start to protest, but Bheema and Arjuna retained them all. They borrowed a chariot and went to the hut they were staying. 

When Arjuna reached the hut his face was filled with excitement. He went to his brothers who were mixing the mud. They were confused to see Arjuna who had a garland on his neck. When they looked behind them, they saw Draupadi. Yudhishthira, Nakula, and Sahadeva were dumbfounded by her beauty. "Brother, I won the Swayamvar."

Arjuna was worried about his brother and mother's reaction. They are the Pandavas living in Incognito. But now he is going to marry Draupadi. Soon their identity will be revealed.

Yudhishthira's eyes were fixed on her but he averted his eyes quickly. She is going to be the wife of Arjuna.

"Arjuna, I am sure you are aware of the consequence of your actions." Arjuna looked down, "Brother I apologize for not consulting and asking your permission."

"What done is done Arjuna. But I am happy for you. Let us first inform the mother about this."

They all entered the hut, Arjuna and Draupadi were the first to enter. Without delaying Arjuna shouted with excitement, "Mother look what I got."

Kunthi who was in meditation thought Arjuna had found alms in wild replied calmly. "Arjuna whatever it is you found share it with your brothers"

As soon as she said she opened her eyes and saw a most beautiful girl standing with a garland on her neck and beside her Arjuna wearing the same garland. The girl's eyes widened with shock and filled with tears. 

Kunthi realized what she said, she covered her mouth in horror. Everything felt like stopped for a minute. 

"Mother, what have you done." the words barely escaped Arjuna's lips.