PARTHA?

Hi readers!!!!

       I know it's been a long time. I hope everyone's good.

     So my exams are officially over and I am back with updates. New chapters are going to be updated sooner. Enjoy the epic story guys!!!

      With lots of love.Swathy...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah, there is my daughter" Maharaja Vasudeva exclaimed as he saw Subhadra coming.

Subhadra who reached the palace doors noticed the hermit standing beside her father. She stopped in front of him and folded her arms and greeted them.

"Subhadra, take care of him." her father said. Subhadra nodded and welcomed him

"Holy one, my sister here, will take good care of you," Krishna said and turned to Subhadra.

She guided them to the palace gardens. Whenever a saint, or hermit visits Dwarka, Subhadra is always the one who attends them. She makes them stay in the hut which is located in the palace gardens. She attends to their needs with great care.

"Please make yourself comfortable in here. If you need anything you can ask me." Subhadra always keeps the hut so clean that even if someone arrived unannounced she will always be prepared. 

Arjuna looked at her and nodded. Though her lips were smiling her eyes were showing sadness. It made Arjuna confused, he knows very well that Subhadra is the life of her family. So her reason cannot be them. 

"The water is on the left side of the gardens, you can refresh there. I will now go and bring you dinner, hermit," she said as she prepared a floor mat for him to sit on. When she stood, her eyes locked with him. The dark brown eyes were filled with a strange emotion, longing. Subhadra was surprised 'Is my mind playing tricks on me.'

She simply nodded and left the hut. She directly went to Krishna, "Brother, who is he?"

"Who is who, sister?" he asked mischievously.

"Don't pretend you don't know what I am talking about. The hermit, who is he?" Subhadra pouted like a child.

"Ah, he is a hermit that it is. Do you have any problem?"

"No, but I have a strange feeling."

"Oh Subhadra, don't tell that you want to marry him. Then there will be a crisis." Krishna said and starts to laugh loudly.

Subhadra shook her head and pouted.

"Take good care of him, sister."

His word confuses her. He smiled at her with his most genuine smile and left.  She went to the kitchen to fetch his food and served him.

In the blink of an eye goes four months.

During these months, she visits him daily and attends to his needs, and listens to his entire experience from the long years of his travel. 

"It was truly enlightening to listen to your tales holy one. I hope we had much more time. Brother told me you will be leaving sooner."

Arjuna's smile faded. These four months are his one of most cherished moments, he spent every day in her presence. Knowing her likes dislikes her interest brought her closer to his heart. But thinking that he have to leave soon made his heartache.