DISROBING DRAUPADI

Draupadi turned to her maid, "Bring Mother Kunthi and Queen Gandhari to the court," 

"But Chakra.."

"I said go,"

Varshitha left the chambers hurriedly. 

"Prince Dushasana, is this a way to enter Chakaravarthini's chamber? Do you not have a common manner?"

"Chakravarthini? Who is a Chakravarthini, Draupadi? You?" sarcasm and evil were dripping in his tone. "Do you know why I am here? Sure you know, your maid must have informed you of what happened in the court right? Then why waste time Draupadi, Your master has ordered your presence in the court, come and serve you master." he said with a sinister smile.

Draupadi's blood boiled when he spoke, she tried her best not to show how broken her heart was from hearing the news. "Serve? Do I look like a slave? Who the hell you all are? I am Chakravarthini Draupadi, wife of the Pandavas. Daughter of Maharaj Drupada who was born from the fire of Yajna. Do not mess with me Dushasana or I will burn you."

Dushasana's smile dropped, he was so furious with her. With that Draupadi left the chamber, and her vision became blurred due to the tears formed in her eyes, They were threatening to slide down but she held them back by blinking.

She knew Yudhishthira loved to play the Dice game, but what reason did he have for losing his kingdom, his brothers, and his wife? What will happen to the people of Indraprastha? What will this mean for her family? Will the kids get affected? Millions of thoughts and questions were running in her mind while she made her way to the court.

Suddenly a sharp pain shoots through her skull, She lets out a scream and turns to see Dushasana grabbing her hair forcefully. She was stunned, "DUSHASANA HOW DARE YOU? GET YOUR FILTHY HAND OFF OF ME,"

But he does not even flinch, he starts to drag her to the court. 

"DUSHASANA, LEAVE ME," she keeps shouting at him and attempts to scratch him with her perfect copper nails, but they go in vain. 

She was stumbling along the way, shouting at him, her voice getting weaker and the tears were leaking, The once bold, fierce woman now looked pathetic in his arms. Her body could not apply any force on him, she was a hell of a tired because of her menstruation, but still, she fought him with everything she had.

The court doors were opened and he forcefully pushed her to the center which made her stumble on her saree and fall. She couldn't even lift herself. She was sobbing, her eyes were brimming red. Slowly she lifted her head and scanned the crowd in the court, Her eyes fell on the great Pandavas, who were kneeling on the ground with their heads bowed. None of them dared to look up to her. Her heart was broken beyond repair, she was married to not one but five men, who took oaths to protect her, respect her, and cherish her but all of them failed.  

She slowly got up and looked at everyone, Pitamaha Bhishma, Guru Drona, Minister Vidura, and Kripacharya, None of them looked at her everyone's head was bowed down. Duryodhana and Shakuni sat with their head held high with a smirk on their face looking at her pathetic state.

"Finally, my maid is here," Duryodhana said as he rose from his seat.

"DURYODHANA, MIND YOUR TOUNGE I WILL NOT SPARE YOU" Bheema rose to his feet, he was done playing by his brother's rule. The Rule of Dharma. His wife is being dragged to court mercilessly. Out of all the Pandavas, Bheema cared a lot for Draupadi, he always pampered her a lot. 

"SHUT UP BHEEMA, do you forget that I won you all fair and square in the game? I won all of you, all of you now belong to me. You are my slaves. I can do anything I want. Ask your dear brother."