END OF HIS EXILE

Arjuna returned to Indraprastha with cows. The people of Indraprastha rejoiced in his victory against Takshaka. But the Pandavas and Draupadi were depressed. Arjuna broke his vow to Draupadi, there is no other way than exile. 

"Arya.." Draupadi's eyes were red due to her constant weeping. Arjuna's heart was heavy. From the day he saw her till today he was always the reason for her tears. He hated himself for it. 

"Draupadi, do not think this is because of you. It's all fate. Please do not cry." Arjuna attempted to console her but everything went down in vain.

"Arjuna, there must be some other ways, you cannot go in exile. Our kingdom was just established we have so much to do and your being in Indraprastha is the most important one. Brother Yudhishthira say something." Bheema was trying desperately. 

"As much I want Arjuna to stay, he cannot do it. He broke the vow, he must go into exile. It's not about Indraprastha or Rajasuya, Bheema ( It means 'King's sacrifice' it is a ritual in ancient India to mark the consecration of a Chakravarthy ). It's our devotedness towards Draupadi." Yudhishthira speaks, and his heart aches at the idea of Arjuna leaving them for twelve long years. 

Draupadi was broken, fate has been cruel to her ever since her swayamvar. She fell in love with one man but has to marry five. Now that one man is going into exile for twelve years. 

Arjuna sacrificed his royal regals and put on a hermit dress. He bid everyone goodbye. And his heart wretched seeing Draupadi in tears. 

He left Indraprastha.....

Though Draupadi was broken without Arjuna's presence, she did her wifely duties to others equally. She never showed any partiality towards them. 

Years gone. Arjuna traveled through the entire Bharathvarsha. He never stayed in one place. Though he could not send letters to them, he hear news about his family wherever he goes.

He learned that during this period, his brothers had married again. None of their wives is staying in Indraprastha but occasionally visits them.

Yudhisthira and Draupadi had a son and daughter named PRATIVINDHYA & SUTHANU. He also married Devika, princess of the Sivi Kingdom, and had a son name YAUDHEYA. 

Bheema and Draupadi had a son named SUTASOMA. He also married Valandhara, princess of the Kasi kingdom, and had a son named SAVARGA. Apart from them, he had his eldest son Gatotkacha with demon princess Hidimbi. 

Nakula and Draupadi had a son, SATANIKA. Nakula had married Karenumati, daughter of Chedi king Shishupala and had a son named NIRAMITHRA. 

Sahadeva and Draupadi had a son, SATANIKA. He was also married to Vijaya, his maternal cousin from the Madra kingdom, and had a son named, SUHOTRA.

He also got news about Hasthinapur that Duryodhana excelled in administration, and this earned him great respect among his people. He was married to Bhanumathi, the princess of Kalinga. He had a son and daughter named, LAXMAN KUMAR & LAKSHMANNA. He loved her immensely. 

When Dhritarashtra advised him to get married again, he refused. His father used to tell him, 'Duryodhana, the very best alliance for a kingdom comes through marriage.'  But he never listened to him, Bhanumathi was the only one who he truly loved. And wished to spend his life with. 

Even though in exile, Arjuna was also married twice. He was married to Naga princess Ulupi. She was obsessed with Arjuna. She promised him after a year of their marriage he can leave her and she also gave him a boon. Ulupi and Arjuna had a son IRAVAN. After he was born Arjuna left.