CHAPTER- 16

_________💕💕

Kaisi hai yeh doori, kaisi majboori
Meine nazron se tujhe choo liya..

Oh ho ho Kabhi teri khusboo
Kabhi teri baatein..
Bin mange yeh jahan pa liya..

Tu hi dil ki hai raunak,
Tu hi janmo ki daulat
Aur kuch na janoo
Bas itna hi janoo

Tujh mein rab dikhta hai
Yaara mein kya karu...

_________💕💕

It was 11.30pm and Ekansh was still sitting in his office thinking about something, he was tired of everything, his grandfather asked him to come home at 8pm but he was still here in his cabin because for whom he needed to go home early, is upset because of him.

He sighed heavily, stood up and made his way toward his car to go home.

After sometime he reached the mansion when he entered inside, the whole mansion was filled with silence, he looked here and there but what he was expecting and with whom?

He was about to go upstairs when he heard the sound of anklets he turned and found his wife SMILING, which made him shocked and confused.

She came home crying didn't she? And he is not that dumb to not understand the reason, then why she is smiling, she never behaves like this with him, he thought.

"Jaakar change kar lijiye me khana garam karti hu" she said softly

(You go and change, I will heat food)

"I'm not hungry!" He said blankly but his stomach has some different plans.

She chuckled and replied.

"Jaaiye, suna kare kabhi to meri!" She was behaving like they are normal loving husband and wife when they are not, which makes him more confused.

(Go, listen to me sometimes!)

He doesn't know why he did what she said, but he came back after freshening up and saw her putting plates on the dining table.

He came and sat on the chair silently while she served him. After serving him she sat beside him and started serving herself, looking at her he frowned.

"You didn't eat yet?" He asked in surprise

"I was waiting for you!" She replied softly and started having her food.

"You were angry at noon what happened now?"

"Nothing, just mood swings!! Now eat your food, it's getting cold, we will talk later" she said and they both eat in silence.

After dinner Akshita went inside the kitchen taking their plates, when she came back she saw something which was not usual.

Ekansh Raghuvanshi was waiting for her...

And how does she know that he is waiting for her?

Because this man was holding his phone in reverse.

She giggled and went near him.

"Chalain!!"
(Let's go)

"Huh?!? I was not waiting for you, I was doing something on my phone" He gave an excuse to which she chuckled and straightened his phone. He was embarrassed, he was caught red-handed but what she did next made him more surprised.

She holds his hand and drags him into their room; he just looks at her with amusement.

Coming inside Ekansh immediately jerks his hand out of her hold and moves towards the bed and lays down.

He was trying to sleep when he felt something tugging beside him. When he turned his other side he found Akshita covering herself in the same quilt he was covering himself.

"What is it?" He asked

"What? It's night and normal people sleep at night" she said casually.

"You were uncomfortable sharing a bed with me then what got into you suddenly?"

"I never said I'm uncomfortable sharing bed with you, I thought you don't want to, but now I will sleep here beside you after all we are husband and wife" she wink at him making his eyes little widen he looked away and made a safe distance between them and turn around at his previous position. 

"I don't believe in friendship after marriage with my husband, I'm your wife and we will behave like one, we are married, and we have all the rights to each other more than anything." she said what she felt like, he was silent for some time.

"You mean to say being friends is useless?" He asked still in the same position, he didn't have the courage to turn.

"No! It's not like that! I mean to say that we can go along and talk wholeheartedly and become more comfortable with each other by staying as husband wife also, I don't find any point in being friends firstly"

He didn't say anything, he was confused about why she is doing this or she is really trying to be like other couples.

'Don't worry dear husband, I'm here for you, I will do anything to be with you and I am not gonna leave you not now not later even if you want'

'I should not to reach on conclusion without trying properly, we have assumed everything without talking and then blame each other, but I will not do the same mistake now'

'You were suffering all alone, go to hell everything I decided and did now I'm here and I promise I will not leave you, I will heal you.' She thought and they fell into a deep slumber. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That was something new between them 😳

How was the chapter?

Vote and comment to tell me how much you liked it ..