Chapter 1

Real fast! This will be happening after unlocked so spoilers for that to! (I consider unlocked and legacy the same thing)

Edit: (Stellarlune spoilers as well!)

She was not breathing... She had to breath but she couldn't. Keefe was gone! What would Sophie do? He went to forbidden cites. Went into hiding. He'll be to hard to track... what could she do? Was she going to be stuck like this? What if he gets hurt? What if he gets found by his mom?...

"SANDOR!" Sophie shouted. Shen needed him to tell the other body guards about this. She had to tell her friends. At this point Sophie was uncontrollably crying. Tears ran down her face in hot streams.

He's gone he's gone he's gone.

"Whats wrong Miss. Foster----" Sandor stopped immediately when he saw the piece of paper shaking in her hand. He took the note.

"WHAT" He screamed. "THAT BOY DID WHAT"

"Sandor please..." But the plea was cut off with a sob. her shoulders started to shake. She knew what she had to do... But she just couldent face it...

Edaline walked into to the room, "Sophie are you --- oh no. honey are you OK!" She asked. She sprinted over to Sophie, her arms ready for an embrace. But Sophie didn't have the energy to respond, she just wanted to cry.

"GRADY" Edaline yelled, Immediately in 'mama bear mode'.

"I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! I'M GOING TO KILL HIM!" Sandor yelled over and over but nobody could do anything. He paced and calculated what to do next as Grady's footsteps echoed through the house. That was the moment Grady walked in "Eda whats...", he snatched the note as soon as he saw it in Sandor's hand. His shouting soon joined Sandor's.

"STOP IT" Sophie cried, stopping everybody in mid conversation. She had to do what she hated to do...

"Thats it! I'm done! We cant do anything about this other than wait it out! I'm going to tell my friends and restart the nightly check-in's and well see what Keefe dose, but I'm going to respect what he wants no-matter how hard it is! SO KEEP YOUR HEAD ON AND MOVE!" everybody was so stunned by the outburst they just let Sophie past and out to the pastures under Callas tree to talk.

She hated it. Hated that she had to let him risk his life. Hated that it was her fault...

Everyone had mixed emotions when she called. Fitz juts said he was sorry and blinked away, probably as worried as she was for his best friend.

Biana cried and cried over the call before saying she would come over.

Linh apologized softly while Tam tried his best to look smug, Sophie could tell though that he was upset.

Dex softly said "I'm not surprised" with a shed tear. Had he expected it? He had had a lot of time to talk with Keefe.

Marella gave her a sympathetic look and said she would come over with Maruca, Stina, and Wylie (they did not have as much of a reaction).

. so there was only one more person to contact.. or she should say ogre....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ro was furious. Sophie called Elwin so she could talk with Ro and they found her in a bound heap cursing and slicing through thick layers of sheets. She looked half ready for murder as she stalked through the halls. Sophie rushed over to his house as fast as possible to stop any attempted murder.

"WHEN THAT KID GETS BACK HE WILL BE DEAD! I SWEAR I WILL TRACK HIM DOWN MYSELF!"

"No Ro, we are not tracking him down!" Elwin said with a  panicked voice. Oh no...

"WHY!? I FIGURED YOU OF ALL PEOPLE WOULD UNDERSTAND---"

"Ro i do understand but shouldn't we--" Elwin started but was cut off. Sophie walked through the door and saw Ro standing in a circle of smashed glass. Elwin gave her a grateful look and ran for the kitchen.

"Oh thank goodness! Somebody who has a level head! Tell me we're Bringing that sorry boys butt back here?" Ro asked hopefully.

"Ro... I hate this so much. I want to strangle him as much as you do but..." Sophie couldent finish the sentence. She wiped away the new tears that had formed and sniffed. Ro just stared at her in shock, mouth gaping. Suddenly she started shaking her head, "Not you to." She said.

"Ro its the only way to keep him safe! If we go after him we could be followed... If we find him the Neverseen may to. I am itching to run after him and drag his butt right back to but... It might be to great of a risk. I wish there was another way but--"

"Oh screw it! I'm going after him! I dont care if you understand or not but that boy is--"

"I UNDERSTAND OK!!!" Sophie screamed, her voice cracked with every word that left her mouth. A fresh wave of tears pricked her eyes but they weren't sad this time... They were angry.

Her voice split and shifted with every word as she continued her outburst, "I AM BARLEY KEEPING MYSELF TOGETHER AS IT IS SO DON'T MAKE IT ANYMORE COMPLICATED BY HUNTING HIM! NOW LISTEN TO ME! YOU ARE GOING TO STAY PUT WITHOUT SO MUCH AS A PEEP OR I WILL THROW YOU OFF THE CLIFF AND WERE GOING TO WORK TOGETHER TO FIGURE THIS OUT! DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?!!!" She screamed. She couldent take this anymore. One of her best friends, maybe more, just ran away from her. She already felt her guilt getting to head. Tears stung at her eyes again as she though about it...

He was gone...

All her fault...

No.

He wouldent want her to think like that. He just needs time... right? 

Ro was to stunned to speak. She gaped at Sophie as new emotions rose to her eyes. Shock. Fear. Pride. Respect.

Sophie had such a big out burst but she couldn't help it. She was breaking bit by bit as it was, she didn't need anymore complaining. She needed time to think. She needed time to understand why he left. She had to try to calm down.

"Yes Ma'am" Ro finally said with a small salute. Honestly Sophie was stunned that worked but Ro Agreed to stop... Even though she made it very very clear she would not enjoy it. "Thank you Ro. And now, the real work starts." Sophie said with a sigh. She could feel the cold grip of sadness on her neck. It seized her throat and suddenly she stopped and swallowed hard. Another tear slipped down her face.

Ro saw. She stepped out of her sharp circle of glass and ceramic. and griped Sophie's shoulder. "How about I come with you to Havenfeild? I promise I wont do anything crazy without your permission but I could help with other things."

"Thanks Ro... If Elwin's okay with it then sure, you can come." Sophie said, her voice still cracking and hoarse.  Elwin peaked out from behind his counter and smiled sadly, "Your all good to go! Just dont forget to call me if you need me!" He said.

Sophie gave him a sad smile and nodded.

She wrapped her arms around herself and reached for her home crystal. She walked outside with Ro standing behind her and held the crystal up to the light.

With one last look she waved to Elwin and grabbed Ro's hand before they were whisked away...

Hope you enjoyed!

Edit: (Word count: 1244)