Chapter 9

Keefe's POV :

FOSTERRRRRR! Foster! SOPHIE! He thought desperately...

She can't be gone she can't be gone! shes the incredible Foss Boss! she can't... die.
Keefe wasn't so sure.

"ROOOOOOO!" he yelled to the top of his lungs. Keefe was still wary of using his voice but he knew the basics of controlling it. all thanks to Sophie, he thought.

She couldn't die, she would make it, he was sure of it.

but then all the panicking, overwhelming thoughts got the best of him and he couldn't help but cry. Tears started runing down his cheeks as he continued to call for someone... anyone.

"RO GET OVER HERE NOW!" he yelled again this time with a small sob. if she didn't come in two seconds he would jump out a window--- "WHAT IS IT WHERES THE FIRE!" She screamed, barrelling into his room. She was still angry with him for leaving and usually followed him around with a rope in case hew tried to escape again.

"Its Sophie shes--" but he couldn't bring himself to say it.
instead another gut shaking sob came. all his emotions must have tipped off his dad because he came in next, seeing the mess that was Keefe. "What happened!?" he said in a surprisingly concerned tone.  Keefe started pacing frantically, "She cant... no... This cant..." He muttered over and over.

"Keefe you need to tell us whats going on." Ro said but he couldn't... it would just make it true. He needed to tell somebody but... what would they think? would the worst happen to her? Keefe could feel Sophie's emotion through their mental connection. She was very very scared, also angry, but the worst thing that felt like a knife to the head was the gut shaking pain that ripped through him. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no!"

"Son what happened? you know I can feel your panic from here." His dad said. He felt theirs to... loud and clear. Their concern washed over him with overwhelming force, only amplifying his...

"It can't-- It won't-- She'll be ok--" he kept stuttering off.

"Dose this have to do with Sophie? Keefe you need to tell me so we can alert the authorities!" Ro yelled but He still was speechless.

Keefe took a deep breath and said, "Something is very very wrong." but it only came out in a cracked whisper.

"LIKE WHAT!" his dad and Ro yelled in unison, but Keefe just realized the last thing she said... Alvar's alive! it echoed through his head

Alvar

Alvar

Alvar

Alvar

Alvar

This was bad.
If he...
He could...

that was the last straw! Keefe got up with an angry frown on his face and pulled out a crystal to Havenfeild. Anger swirled through him, drowning out his panic. He ignored Ro's new found annoyance and his fathers frustration as he held it up to the light streaming through his windows.

"Oh no you don't Mister! I need details! WHAT HAPPEND!" Ro yelled at him. "Then your coming with me" He replied, dead serious. She seemed taken a back by this but reached for his arm.

"I will be going as well." His father said, his normally cold tone back in his voice. To bad it didn't mask his frantic emotions.

"No dad--" Keefe started but was cut off coldly