Chapter 2

Sophie came back to Havenfeild in mass chaos.

Biana, Marella, and Linh were crying and panicing with Stina hovering over them, trying to comfort them.

Fitz was screaming at Grady to do something, Grady was screaming at Sandor asking what to do. Sandor was screaming back at both of them to shut up.

Grizle was torn between who to defend in the shouting match and watched helplessly with Edaline trying to do the same.

 Dex, Tam, and Wylie were watching the scene. Wylie was the first to notice Sophie and Ro when they leaped into the pastures. "HEY!" he yelled which got everyone's attention, but then the screaming fired toward at Sophie. Voices overwhelmed her. Questions she couldent answer were asked as they moved towards her. "OK! Everyone, please clam down!" she yelled. She had to stop this chaos before things got any worse. "Has anybody gotten the rest of the Vackers? or Keefe's dad?" She asked. She didn't want to Invite Lord Cassius but... he deserved to know what happened to his son.

"Why should he be here he wont care! And my dad and mom are on their way!" Fitz said in a tone she didn't like. He was getting very snappy. It wasn't her fault... was it? Guilt started clouding her head but she quickly pushed it away with a wave of new anger.

"Fitz... he is Cassius's son, that's why he should care. if he dose not..." she said in with a sigh. She didn't care how rude it may have sounded she was an emotional mess. She was in a delicate position so anything could set her off. She had to try to calm down... Sophie took some deep breaths and closed her eyes, "Look. this is very hard for me right now. That means I'm going to be more irritated at things, so please just do this so we can get things sorted out." He nodded,

I'm Sorry for being a jerk I just, UGHH I hate this He transmitted apoligeticly.

Me to but we need to work together and calm each other down instead of fight ok? She transmitted back

Ok He finally replied and sighed sadly.

Right when Sophie and Fitz finished their mental apology, Mr. Forkle leaped into the Pasture with Alden, Della,  and Lord Cassius in tow.

"WHERE IS MY SON!" he yelled furiously, with a hint of worry Sophie caught laced into the words. Here we go again...

"Were going to try talk to him now. well, I will be. I wanted to wait till everyone was here before starting. Is everybody ready?" She asked. The nodded, quickly composing themselves. "Fitz you'll be backup on mental reserves if thats ok?" Sophie asked.

"Of course." He said with a sad smile.

"and Stina?" She waited till Stina looked at her, "Yeah?"

"I'll need you for emotional control ok? Usually Keefe would but..." She started but she quickly shut down that thought. If she succumbed to her panic now she may never get back out into focus.

"Gocha." Stina said, Surprisingly friendly.

"One more thing." Sophie said looking right at Fitz and Mr. Forkle, "This is a PRIVATE conversation so i dont want you two eavesdropping no matter what ok? I-- I need to talk with him alone..." She said sheepishly.

"OOOOOOO!" Ro exlamed. "She got you two there."

"She did indeed," Mr. Forkle replied, a hint of humor in his voice. His expression changed from a mischievous grin to an understanding smile, "But we will not be eavesdropping Miss Foster." She Nodded her thanks and looked over at Fitz.