Chapter 11

SOPHIE! SOPHIE! SOPHIE! SOPHIE NEED HELP! A familiar voice called through her head

Silveny? Sophie weekly thought. Alvar had got her good.

Jerk.

She was falling into an endless darkness.

where was she?
Who was she?
She knew she was important right?
and there were people in her life that loved her and needed her right?
a familiar world of light and color and freedom was before her. Pain was left in her wake as she made her way forward, testing this colorful world.

She wasn't falling she was flying!

She was free from the pain! But... What about her family?

Her friends?

She was SOPHIE FOSTER! She was stronger than this! She had to go back. Had to stop this, had to be there for everyone. had to save them. but to do that. she had to save herself...

She willed her self out of the freedom into a painful reality. It was like fighting a raging river. currents spilled around her but she fought as hard as she could till she finally broke free from deaths grasp. The pain sent her screaming. It tore through her... ripped through her, set fire to her skin, overwhelming her senses with pain.
At least she could FEEL Again, that was a good sign.
the pain was still so overwhelming she knew Silveny was freaking out if she felt this. it was awful... Sophie retreated to her nook. She felt better there. Like moving to a soreness stage of pain, still bad but not as bad as the crushing, suffocating, consuming pain.

SILVENY!? Are you there!? She called back with all her strength

SOPHIE OK, SOPHIE OK, SOPHIE OK!?

No not really, I'm sure you can feel that.

I sure can. Gosh darn Foster how are you alive! A snarky yet scared voice chimed in

Keefe! 

KEEFE HELP SOPHIE! KEEFE HELP SOPHIE!

Ill try Glitterbutt give me a second. He thought with a sad tone

 WHATS EVEN HAPPENING! I was dieing but decided to come back and I'm met with THIS!? She asked

Glad you cam back! You missed me didn't you? Keefe replied. she could hear his wink in that thought already

You know i can tell you were worried Keefe? She said, breaking through his humorous mask.

Not just me Foster... EVERYBODY knows somethings wrong! my dad is even worried, Probably because hes feeling some of what I'm feeling through me... hard to explain my new empathy tricks, we'll get to it later though. You need serious help Foster.

Yeah i feel you, this just got personal... She transmitted akwardly

What happend Sophie!? He thought loudly

Well... I was about to get out. I trapped Gethen and your mom in a ditch when they tried to put that Circlet on me. they threatened me and everybody i cared about but i was so mad i just... well I inflicted on them along with 13 other Neverseen members. but before i could recover from the strain and get out Alvar somehow had survived my inflicting and sneaked behind me. Well you can feel the rest right?

That guy is officially on my hit list.

BITE HIM?! Silveny offered, chiming back in

No Silveny, its not safe right now. Keefe can you pleas tell the others I'm going to be okay and make sure Grady believes it? If I know him he's...

Yeah, everybody is staring HARD right now. Probably because I'm not crying anymore Silveny is nuzzling me and my dad is flipping out. HA!

Who else is there? She asked

Well all the Friends, Even Bangs Boy. all the parents. Anyway, The collective, (Obviously) and the councle just showed up like 1 minute ago while we were calling for you.

How long were you waiting for me?

5 minutes He said

Sorry She transmitted quietly

Did YOU just apologies! He half yelled

Never mind. How---

SOPHIE NEED SLEEP! Silveny interrupted in her mama Alicorn voice

Silveny is right Foster. Just let her fix you up okay? I'll even help some okay? He thought

Okay fine... And Keefe? I just want to say... thank you for being here for me, YOU are what brought me back. She transmitted. she hoped he could feel every bit of her thankfulness even under all this pain that clouded her mind.

Awww Foster, Now I'm crying again and everybody thinks your dead again. He though, half ready to laugh from the sound of it

SOPHIE NEED SLEEP! Silveny insisted

Night Foster, Ill see you soon... Keefe said drifting out over her mind

Silveny Started filling Sophie with dreams of new beginnings and strength. She felt much better. A cool relief washed over her as the pain started to ease. amid all that she felt a feeling she had before... a small flutter in her heart like ice cold butterflys soothing the pain to a dull throb. she was brought to a second presence of peace before the dreams put her softly to sleep...

Hope you enjoyed guys! I want to thank you all for your support on this story! sorry for not posting for so long! (Seriously I mean this with all my heart! THANK YOU!)

Here's a shout out to @KarissaT99 For the help in developing this idea and promoting my story! Chapter # has the details if you want to check that out!

Edit: {Sorry this is also a shorter chapter.
(Word Count: 867)}