Chapter 10

Keefe's POV:

Fitz became deadly silent, literal veins bulging out of his head. Keefe felt sooooooo bad because 0.5 seconds after breaking the news Grady let out a very colorful string of words, Alden Punched the ground, Biana grabbed Sandors sword and hurled it at a tree, Della passed out, and Ro along with the other bodyguards began to panic and run in a frantic mess. Keefes senses were overwhelmed again but Fitz gave his shoulder a squeeze and He started taking deep breaths again.

Mr. Forkle cursed, "Well, this is certainly not good."

"Oh you think." Fitz said. 

"Oh I'm going to kill him if he lays one finger on my daughter!" Grady yelled. "He can go *** some worthless *** but I swear I will *** him if he hurts Sophie!" 

"Calm down Lord Runwen and watch your tongue!" Lord Cassius said.

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN CASSIUS!" He screamed. he was on the verge of murder at this point, and Fitz looked ready to join him.

"I-- I-- OHH! I'm going to kick him in to the Gorgodons pen after killing him myself just to be safe!" Fitz muttered darkly.

"Clearly we should be worrying about SOPHIE. We can exact revenge later." Mr. Forkle continued.

"Wait! guys just wait." Tam interjected, "Sophie told us not to long ago they made her a ethertine circlet?" He asked over Biana's sobs.

"Yes Mr. Tam. Why?" Forkle asked.

"Well... I've got experience with that stuff... and lets just say it tough to fight, I'm sure Sophie will try her hardest and it might even work differently on her than me but still I have a bad feeling about a rescue if there going to make her wear it."

"Ok Mr. Creepy. you just said it yourself you fought it and Sophie's like, 1,000,000 times stronger then you." Keefe joked trying to lighten the mood... and stop himself from breaking down... again.

His dad grabbed his hand, probably making sure he was steady. Fitz gave his shoulder another reassuring squeeze. "This is no time for jokes Keefe." Fitz said, annoyance creeping into his tone, "Sophie could be in serious danger!"

"YOU THINK I DON"T KNOW THAT!" Keefe yelled, emotions starting to overwhelm him again. "Cause I DO! I know that better than you! So shut up and let me think of what to do!" He said his dad squeezing his hand really hard, probably warning him. But did Keefe care? No. He just wanted to get Sophie back to safety. Back to him.

Fitz sighed angerly and started letting go of Keefe's shoulder but Keefe stopped him, "S-sorry... Emotions... REALLY overwhelming..." He gritted out. Fitz nodded and scowled at the ground.

"Hey!" Linh said raising her voice for the first time. Her hand was intertwined with Wylies. "Dex, are you ok?" she asked cautiously.

Keefe looked to where Dex was standing. Tears were streaming down his face and he was muttering incoherently. He was having flashbacks, Keefe thought. Dex looked up when he heard his name. "We need to get her back..." he said. Stina stepped toward him and put a hand on his shoulder, rolling her eyes.

Keefe nodded. "Well we don't even know where Sophie is for one thing. How do we even find her?" Wylie asked.

Biana looked away from Tam, "Maybe we could track her through the ground like before?" she asked turning to Mr. Forkle.

"We've been trying to Miss. Vacker but we haven't found anything." He replied sadly

"what if we tracked her thoughts?" Fitz suggested.

"Fitz we need to consider the possibility that she could be seriously injured or even..." Stina said. Stina thought it wise to finish he sentence there... especially after the death glare Fitz shot at her. Keefe shook off his dad and Fitz and started punching a tree.

"We have to try! I couldn't live with myself if..." Grady started but quickly stooped. Keefe thought he might shatter any second from grief if we didn't find out what happend. Edaline was pacing still, she was sobbing so hard she had to lay on the ground. At Grady's latest sentence she stood up fast as lighting and cupped his head in her hands, pulling his face towards her. "No you don't!" she yelled at him. "You stay with me! She'll be okay! our little girl will be okay..." she said. Grady kept on staring, seeming more and more distant. Alden kept punching at trees till his knuckles were bloody. Della walked over to Grady and started whispering to him, Edaline nodding along. "Its our only option." Fitz said.

"I agree!" Keefe chimed in.

"So do I!" Tam and Biana said at the same time.

"So do WE!" all his other friends said.

"I guess its settled then." Forkle said.

"Fitz--- actually I have a better idea! Fitz get Silveny!" Mr. Forkle asked. Fitz stood in concentration for a longgggg time but eventually Keefe heard thunder crack above them and four shiny silver Alicorn's swooped down towards them. Silveny whinnied as she, Greyfell, Wynn, and Luna landed in Everglens courtyard.

"Hey Glitterbutt!" Keefe said as she ran over to him. a burst of determination flooded him as he stared intently into her brown eyes. Brown eyes... like Sophie's eyes. He vowed he would bring her back safely... whatever it takes. "Okay girl, Sophie needs help. BIG help, can you reach out to her and make sure shes okay?" He asked her. Silveny let out a panicked whinny and started to stomp the floor, her anger and fear started washing over him. He winced and she stared at him worriedly. "Hey hey, I'm fine..." He said as she started nuzzling him. "I know its scary thats why we need to check okay?" she stomped and stared at him NEED HELP FINDING SOPHIE! 

Whoa! how are you doing that! He thought

WE HELP SOPHIE! She replied loudly in his head

okay lets help Sophie. But i am not a telepath so the work is kinda in your hands- er- hooves, Mama Gliterbutt.

HELP SOPHIE! HELP SOPHIE! HELP SOPHIE!

Keefe stood there for a long long time waiting for Sophie to respond to Silveny's loud calls. Finally a very faint whisper passed through Keefe's thoughts... Silveny? Sophie voice whispered.

Sorry for the long chapters guys! Hope you enjoyed!

Edit:(Word count: 1040)