Chapter 17

Voices echoed in and out of Sophie's mind. Some pleading her to wake up, others were questions on what to do if she didn't. The pain was just as scattered but soon it began to fade away. Her strength was spent and she couldn't open her eyes or focus on anything even if she tried. Had everybody get to safety? Was Keefe ok? She could also taste things. Some sweet and some to bad to explain. She should wake up right? How? Well that question was answered for her. "FOSTER WAKE UPPPPP!" a blast of Ice cold water nailed Sophie in the face.

"Hunkyhair your so done when Elwin hears about this!" Ro yelled and she ran out the door.

 Sophie shot out of her bed and grabbed Keefe right by the ear tackling him in the process. "KEEFE WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT!!!! HERE'S A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE YOU SASQUATCH!!!"

She dragged him to her bathroom sink by the ear shoved his head into the sink and blasted him with the coldest water that came out of that faucet. She kept him pined their to keep him from using friction. "How do you like it HUH!" She pulled him out and threw him on her flower carpet. "Your such an impossible, no good, bottom line---" and right then and there he grabbed her by the cheeks and kissed her with his freezing blue lips. She just stayed there mainly because all that action was catching up to her. she started to fall into him in fatigue and felt a squeezing sensation pretty much every were in her entire body. He pulled away from the kiss and stared at her with a gleam in his eyes. "W-worth i-i-it!"

"Your Impossible!"

"I know!"

"I would have kept you under longer you know!"

"I know!"

"Do you have anything to say for yourself!?"

"Yes!

1. I'm a genius

2. I love you!

and 3. Everybody is about to baby you and yell at me in 3... 2... --"

Everybody she knew pilled into her room nearly breaking her door yelling at Keefe calling him crazy and carrying Sophie back over to her bed. Her body may physically be tired but she was wide awake now. "KEEFE WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING!" Grady yelled.

"That's what I said!" Sophie replayed which had everybody reeling toward her. "Jeez Sophie what did you do!" Elwin yelled as he crouched in front of her flashing every color of the spectum at her. "Its not me! HE decided to splash ice cold water on my face! I'd say he got everything he deserved!"

"Awwww, I love you to Foster!"

"Shut up Keefe!"

"Why?"

"Don't make me dunk you again." She said folding her arms as Keefe blew her a kiss. "Well guys, what did we expect? I mean, this is Sophie Foster after all!" Dex shouted. "And for the record Sophie, I'm glad your back."

"Me to Dex. Now Elwin I'm fine."

"Uh uh Missy! you sitting right there and getting a full scale check up plus interest for scaring the wits out of me!"

"Wait how long---"

"about a week." Grady said sprinting for her bed and kissing her about twenty times on the cheek. tears were already streaming down his face when Edaline shoved him out of the way and Crushed Sophie with a hug. "My baby girl... Don't ever scare me like that again!"

"I'm fine. Seriously I am!"

"Sophie you literally almost died for like the fifth time this month! I thought Bullhorn gave up when he ran away from you!"

"Wait what! Bullhorn was on me!?"

"Yeah for like 4 out of the 7 days you were out! Sitting right on your chest we thought you had died when he licked your face and ran off!"

"Ok calm down Elwin I'm fine now. Well as fine as I can be after being SHOCKED AWAKE WITH ICE WATER!" Everybody glared at Keefe who still had blue lips.

"Hey at least it worked! Fostered it a bit to hard this time Lovely Lady F! Good think you Knight In Shining Armor was here for you!"

"Your not my Knight In Shining Armor! And I'm still mad at you!"

"Sure you are Foster, suuuure."

"Keefe stop and take this seriously for a moment! Are you ok Sophie?" Fitz asked cutting through the group to crouch next to her. "Yeah I'm fine. Now let me get up so we can go over what happened." Sophie started to sit up but Elwin, Keefe and Fitz pinned her down. "Nope! your sitting right here, Take this sedative, and go back to sleep so i can patch everything else up."

"Uh uh! I don't think so! I'm wide awake and I want to hear everything."

"I told you she would do this! Who's knows Foster the best, This guy!" Keefe said. "Ughhhhh! Just tell me what happened! Look Ill stay in bed but just let me stay awake so we can talk!"

"Sorry about this but your not Foss Boss right now! You've still got some recovering to do!"

"Then why did you wake me up! If you did that for nothing your dead!"

"Woah woah chillax Foster! We had to make sure you were alive before we continued to heal you so I guess I don't have Dinosaur fluff for brains for waking you up, which some people did claim!" Keefe said giving Fitz, Tam, and Marella pointed looks. "But good news! Your alive!"

"Yes I'm alive and I'm going to hear everything." Sophie replied.

"Again, not an option. I'm really sorry about this Sophie but It has to be done." Alden said from the corner of the room. He was crying to. Grady and Edaline backed away from the bed and Elwin pulled out a cloth with a shimmering green syrup covering it. "Sorry Sophie. See you when you wake up." Elwin said and he pressed the sedative to her nose. Just before she feel back asleep Keefe kissed her on the forehead, "Sweet dreams Foster."

Hope you enjoyed!