Chapter 27

{Anytime there's no label to specify the chapters POV its always Sophie's POV. Just wanted to make sure that's clear :)  HAPPY READING!}

It has been a week sense the tribunile and all Sophie could do is mope and stare at the ceiling. Fintan was gone... he'd gotten out of prison some how two days after the tribunile. Sophies dad was still missing! Sophie thought everything was going alright. Especially after her and Keefe's walk in the clearing. and then he kissed her and then he confessed and she became a nervous wreck! but then he kissed her...

|*Flashback To Chapter 25*|

Sophie nearly  Colapsed under the weight of her friends who promptly tackled her when they opened the door "Woah! Guys whats going on!"

"We were worried sick that's whats going on!!!" Marella shouted. "Whatever!" Stina snorted.

"Sophieareyouokay?!" Fitz asked in a worried tone.

" Goodness, slow down! I'm fineee." Sophie said getting up from Keefes strangle hold and straightening her outfit. They all raised their eyebrows... In UNISON! "Ok that is creepy." Sophie said stepping away. "We'll let you guys talk." Edaline said sadly. Della followed her out and Sophie led her friends to the living room. "Sooooo..." Sophie started plopping on the couch and grabbing a pillow to hug. "Uh Uh! You don't get to start! Do you have any idea how worried we were!?" Biana yelled.

"You did scare us Sophie." Tam said after a small pause.

"I know and I'm sorry its just..." She took a deep breath, "I'm going through a lot right now." She paused and the triplets must have broke something very fragile in the next room over.

"Hey." Fitz said leaning down to meet her eyes, "You ok?" She shook her head and tears began to well in her eyes.

 Keefe strolled over.

 "Hey Hunkyhair? I'd be careful with those snarky comebacks you always make... this seems like a fragile situation so i'm going to take my leave. Speaking of fragile..." Ro said trailing off at the end, "Hey Dexy, Where are those triplet siblings of yours? I think well really 'Hit it off'" She said with an evil grin. Dex pointed into the next room over and she trudged off with Sandor, Grizzle, Lovise, and Woltser hastily following, probably trying to stop the next interspeacial accident from happening. Sophie wiped away her tears.

"Hey." Keefe said sitting next to her on the couch. "I know how you feel--"

"No... You don't"

"I know how it FEELS to feel powerless all the time. Its why I maid all those reckless decisions back when we lived in Aluvetre. But you know what? There was the most amazing, most powerful, most mysterious person there to help me get through it, and she did. And I'm not the only one this amazing girl helped." He said gesturing to the twins.

"Yeah" Linh said, "You helped me and my brother soften and see the value in friends and family."

"And you humbled me and Biana." Biana elbowed him in the ribs, "Okay okay, You humbled me."

"And you taught me how to be a good friend, and sister, and well-- a better person in general." Biana said.

"And you showed me that I only haft to listen to the people i want to listen to." Dex said.

"You brought me through my guilt." Wylie added.

"You showed me that I can take care of myself and that i don't haft to rely on others as much!" Marella joined.

"And.. as much as I hate to say it... you Humbled me to." Stina mumbled.

At this point Sophie was crying but she was grateful for her friends. "But--"