Chapter 32

~Unknown POV~   (We're back guys! All the capitalized They's and Them's are referring to the Unknown character {Unless i reveal something...})

"Idiots" They said. Gethen and Fintan were currently fighting like they always did. yelling, squabbling, 1-uping. It eventually leads to no where and Gisela usually steps in to stop it. Absolute morons. "You dont know what your talking about!" Gethen continued.

"YES I DO! I KNOW MORE THAN YOU IDIOT!"

"OH NOW WERE TRASH TALKING!?"

"YOU STARTED IT!"

"Boys." They interrupted but nobody was listening. "Boyyys!" They said with a bit more force.

"WELL WHY DON'T YOU TRY LEADING!"

"I WILL!"

"BOYS!!!!" They yelled. Finally those Imbecile's stopped blabbering." There. Much better. now what were you two fighting about in the first place?"

they both answered at the same time, "HE--"

"One at a time please." They said. "Fintan... you start."

"FINALLY! We need to set Plan MA in motion!"

"And why do you think this?"

"I have a bad feeling. Look if we can get our hands on her we should be able to manipulate him into cooperating. Then Gisela will be able to control her son *cough* for once *cough* ahem.. and we can then use him to set the final stage in motion." Fintan said cryptically, as if he didn't fully trust Them. They tsked, "Don't you trust me Fintan? whats with all the code?". Fintan scoffed, "I dont trust anyone."

"Noted." Gisela said with an eyebrow raise. They continued, "Gethen... you next."

"Good. Ok, I think we should use the other prisoner as bait. She'll strike back harder if we dont exploit a weakness. Then when we show to her friends we have both him and her we can control all of them--"

"Which you could have done anyway when she was already in your custody!" Fintan yelled. the bickering resumed. They facepalmed. "Ugh." Gisela grunted. she motioned for Trix, Ruy, Alvar, and Them to follow her. when they locked the door, Gisela began, "Who invited them? Should have left them in prison! Anyway, they have forgotten one very important detail... Stellarlune. Both there ideas are sensible, but--"

"We need to account for Stellarlune." They interrupted. "Exactly." Gisela said.

"So what do we do?" Ruy asked.

"I need each of you to carry out a project.

Ruy: move the other prisoner to the Spectre hideout. Make sure it is secured. I know what they are planing. Secure the prisoner there but be careful. we need to take every possibility into consideration.

Alvar: You'll be taking care of Him--"

"Ohhhhh... This will be fun." Alvar interrupted with an evil smile.

"You cant hurt Him to much... but if you make it minimal... I'll allow it. In fact, Do enough to push Sophie. not to far but just to the edge of her breaking point.

Trix: Communicate with Glimmer. We need to get her out of the Black Swans custody. once we have her back I'll give her some... incentive to continue working with us.

Fintan: He'll be in charge of dramatics and collection. he knows were half the ingredients are already. Ill make him get the rest and hopefully he had enough time in that icy prison to complete my earlier mission for him.

Vespera: I need you to spy... make sure Sophie and her friends are staying on a cold trail. Hopefully they are.

Gethen: He's already failed one to many missions. However, he has maid himself a very frightening figure to Sophie. we could use that. I'll send him to secure the other hideouts as precaution and well see how that shakes out.

Finally, You: I need You to infiltrate an make sure Sophie can not find out anything else. the more clueless she is the better. I also need you to keep your identity hidden."

"About that..." They started, "I had to... favor Sophie--"

"WHAT!"

"I know it seems bad but I need to maintain my image and gain her trust. besides, now I can confirm your theory Gisela... She is planing to look through the caches." They said. They straightened Their circlet. Gisela paused and stared. but then chuckled a minute later, "So predictable. always moving forward... Its how I know she wont crack the code linked to the past. I suppose its time for her next test." Gisela said moving into the next corridor. "Lets find out how strong the Moonlarks mind really is..."

Whew! So... I have a few things to say before you move on. I wanted this chapter to be very, very, very, very, very, very confusing and cryptic. my way of doing this was giving you (Hint Hint) a small clue as to the Neverseens plans while still staying secretive and... well... dare I say, Difficult to Read. (I'm not funny). So my solution to this was to right this chapter in the dead of night. (yay me). I am literally SO tired and was struggling the whole time to wright this thing but I wanted to do it while half asleep to make it super scattered and confusing. I hope I succeeded. If not this was a waste of time, and I lost a few brain cells for no reason! (yay again). anyway I hope you still enjoyed this chapter.
Word Count: 854

(Sorry for the short chapter.)

Happy reading!

~@Amberle_mesmer_246