Chapter 26

Unknown POV

Travailing dwarven tunnels is tough as it is, but traveling in disguise is even harder. "How much farther?" Fintan asked from behind them.

"Shut Up! Were almost there. Ill Free Gisela, you free the boys, Then well meet back and free the rest."

Fintan grunted his agreement. They had to get all the other Neverseen members free So Gisela could continue her plan. Finally the tunnel opened up but the two were pushed back by the dwarves. "One moment." One of them said in a gruff voice. "Hurry up!" Fintan whispered. Instantly They shushed him. One of the dwarves Held up a specially cut piece of magisiden They had been carving for years to bypass security. Never knew when a prison break would be needed... especially after Fintans capture and the Neverseens sloppy Lumenaria scandal. A good job They fineshed it in time for This prison break. Finally the path was fully open. "Alright, You go left I go right." Fintan ordered. They nodded and split ways.

The smell was vile but They continued till They saw a glowing name over one of Exiles cells. Gisela. Perfect. They used their DNA to open the specific lock and stepped in, Freeing Gisela from her chains. "Wonderful timing! and only a week after the tribunile."

"Don't count yourself to lucky Gisela... You know why i'm doing it."

"Indeed and you will be getting what you want after we finish with my plan."

"What about that little Moonlark?"

"We have a plan for her don't you worry."

They nodded and led Gisela back to where Fintan was standing with Gethen and Alvar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bout' time." Alvar mumbled.

"Lets go befor--"

Sirens sounded and the councilors rushed into the room, their bodyguards hot on their heels. "Not so fast!" Emery shouted. They adjusted their Hood so it covered them well before stomping an intricate pattern on the floor. Their dwarven escorts surfaced and held up the magisiden piece. The mysterious members circlet flashed just before they disappeared back under the ground.

HAHAHAHA!! you thought I would reveal Them didn't you? Not yetttt! Hope you enjoyed!
(Sorry about it being such a short chapter)