Chapter 52

Oooooh yeah guys, *Michal Jackson slides in* I'm back!

Keefe's POV:

Keefe was pretty sure he was gonna die.

No not because of Mommy Dearest (For once) But because Ro was already practically murdering him with her eyes. To say everyone was happy was an understatement. Keefe could tell they were itching to finally reunite with each other again. When the bodyguards and councilors finally had all the prisoners secure, They all leaped to Everglen.

"Sophie... Grady?" Edaline practically sobbed, standing in front of the two like they were ghosts. tears spilled down her cheeks but she stayed quiet, waiting for one of them to make the first move, like she was scared they weren't actually there. Grady immediately lunged for her and hugged her way to tight for it to not hurt.  He looked like he let out a breath he'd been holding for centuries. Sophie was dragged over next and Edaline started kissing her forehead nonstop. happy, relived tears continued to stream down her face, mixing with some of Sophie's own tears of joy. Grady laughed and snatched them both up, lifting them and twirling them around. "I.. I thought... Oh I dont know what i thought! I didn't--"

"Shh, its okay. We're safe now. We had each other. We're safe." Grady whispered comfortingly, leaning down and kissing Edaline on the lips. she returned it and squeezed him and Sophie even tighter.

Alden and Della were just as fierce as the Runwen's, Snatching Biana and Fitz and squeezing them in a tight grip, like they were afraid they would run again. "I cant believe you went off without telling anyone! Are you crazy!?" Della said immediately scolding them but she looked over at where Grady and Sophie were. Tears immediately filled her eyes and she ran over, Dragging the rest of her family over and crushed Sophie with a hug. Alden walked over to Grady and immediately teared up, hugging his friend like his life depended on it. Grady chuckled, "I missed you to."

"I thought we lost you old friend." Alden said as he patted Grady's back.

"Cant get rid of me that easily." Grady retorted with a smile.

"Mom i dont think she can breath." Biana laughed after she finished hugging Edaline. Della finally loosened her squeeze on Sophie and smiled apologetically at her. "You scared us..." She said. then she stood up to Grady's height and slapped him right across the face, then finally hugged him. "Your not off the hook either." She said to him.

"Clearly" He said, chuckling and rubbing the now red spot on his cheek.

Keefe's other friends were still being scolded as usual. Maruca and Wyle were being told off by Prentice, Maruca's parents, and Tergan. Yikes! Triple whammy. Tam and Linh however started moving towards Keefe when they had seen their parents start moving over to them. Keefe quickly scared them off with a glare. Keefe noticed that his dad stayed pretty far away from him as well. Keefe could have swore he felt... shame? that couldent be right...

Keefe looked back over to where the Dizziness had completely bowled Grady and Sophie over. It ended with Juline hugging both Sophie and Edaline, and Kesler trying to help pull the triplets of Grady, who had been dog piled. Dex was being ever so helpful, by laughing hysterically on the ground next to them. Keefe smirked... Until he saw that the bodyguards were back from putting the captured Neverseen members into a secure room in the house (For now)

Sandor was over huging Sophie in an instant and Grizle was scolding Fitz like he was a child. The other Bodyguards went to secure the perimeter... Except for one.

"WHERE ARE YOU HUNKY HAIR!" Ro screamed. Keefe ran over to the family dog pile and hid behind Sophie and Dex. "Hey!" Dex shouted, jumping out of the way in order to escape that very angry Ogre on her way over. "How hard are you gonna make my job you giant idiot?!" She screamed, grabbing him by the collar angerly. Keefe just smirked... again. "Ehhhh well, Do you really want me to answer that?" he said nervously. She looked like she was bout to run him through. But surprisingly, she just let him down with a frustrated sigh and stepped away. Keefe had just enough time to blink before he was suddenly squeezed from behind.