Chapter 1

That night at a festival, a handsome man named Kim Seokjin along with his 8 year old son tried to win the game to get a big teddy bear, the size is bigger than his son, Taehyung.

Taehyung stood next to his father who was trying to put the ball into the basket that kept moving in front of him.

"Go papa go, you can do it" Taehyung shouted to give his papa the spirit to win, Jin tried to focus on getting the one ball left in his hand and the last throw failed, Jin turned to his son and saw him pouting while lowering his head.

"Hey, I'm sorry Tae, I'll buy you a big teddy bear when I have enough money, okay?" Jin knelt in front of Taehyung and he just nodded. Jin only got a keychain with a small teddy bear, at least it could be a decoration on Taehyung's school bag.

Jin took his son's hand to look elsewhere and Tae's steps stopped, making Jin also stop and turn to Tae, he saw his son was looking at someone who was eating ice cream.

"I'm sorry Tae, but papa doesn't have money to buy you ice cream" Jin is just a waiter at a cafe, his salary is not enough to pay for rent for an apartment and Tae's school fees, he has to borrow money from his best friend Namjoon.

That day, Jin heard that there was going to be a festival in the city park, he was very excited to come and take Taehyung there, but of course he couldn't buy anything for Tae, he only brought the money left over from his salary and it wasn't much.

But it seems that Jin's decision to take Tae there was not the right decision, he felt guilty for not being able to give his son what he wanted, he saw many other children living happily with their parents, but Tae, he only had Jin as his parents.

Kim Taehyung is not the child of Jin's marriage with the person he loves, at that time the person he trusted raped him, he raped Jin many times in one night and it was enough to traumatize Jin to meet other people. A month later Jin found himself pregnant, at that time he was very depressed and wanted to commit suicide, he was ashamed of what had happened to him, his parents died of a heart attack, he supported himself well until that bad night came and changed everything.

But fortunately he has a friend like Namjoon, he and his boyfriend, Hoseok help Jin to recover and stop his intention to commit suicide, because not only one life will be lost, but two.

Jin realizes that the child in his womb has the right to live, he doesn't know anything, he doesn't understand what's going on out here, he's just an innocent little creature and wants to experience life for once and here they are now.

"Papaa.. look at that, I want a balloon, that's papa, that's free, please.. please" Taehyung looked at Jin with his sad eyes. Jin just nodded and took Taehyung there.

"Hey mister, may I have the balloons please?" Taehyung said.

"Sure, what color do you want?"

"Hmm papa.." Tae turned to Jin and Jin knelt beside him.

"What's wrong baby bear?"

"What color do you like?"

"Me? Blue, why?"

"I want blue one mister, please"

"This is for you" The person gave Tae a blue balloon with a smile.

"Thank you"

Jin and Taehyung decided to go home, but before going home Jin really wanted to pee and look for the toilet cabin there. The toilet is only big enough for one person so he tells Tae to wait for him outside.

When Taehyung was waiting for his father in front of the toilet, he saw many children running with a smile on their face, he was very curious about what was in the crowd, this curiosity made him run and leave his father.

Not long after, Jin came out and his eyes opened wide when he saw his son was not there, he called his son while looking everywhere for him. Tears started to roll down his cheeks he was so scared that his child would be kidnapped.

"Tae please.. where are you? Tae.." He saw a lot of children running into the crowd, he was sure Tae was there, he ran with the other kids and his steps stopped when someone was kneeling in front of Taehyung. He went straight to them and when Taehyung saw his papa he went straight to Jin and hugged him.

"Papa.. I'm sorry" Jin knelt in front of him, he saw Taehyung crying and turned to the man beside him.

"Tae, what did papa say? Don't go anywhere without papa right? I'm really worried Tae, are you happy to see papa sad?"

"No papa, I'm sorry, I saw a lot of children running here, I'm just curious and want to see it"

"It's fine, but next time you can't be like this okay? Then why are you crying?"

"I fell while running and accidentally released my balloon, I'm sorry papa, but uncle bunny helped me"

"Uncle bunny?" Jin turned to the man who smiled when he saw him, Jin stood up and held his son's hand tightly.

"I'm sorry, but I saw him fall and cry because the balloon flew, so I went to him"

"Oh yes, thank you"

"I'm Jungkook" Jungkook spread his hand and Jin grabbed it.

"I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin"

"Hey babe, I was looking for you everywhere, oh what's this?" Someone came from behind Jungkook's body with a cotton candy in his hand.

"Nothing babe, Jin this is my husband Jimin and Jimin this is Jin, I helped his child who fell earlier"

"Oh, hey I'm Jimin"

"Yeah, I'm Jin"

"And who are you little boy?" Taehyung hid behind Jin's feet.

"I'm Tae, Taehyung"

"Hmm I think Tae and I should go, thanks Jungkook for helping Tae"

"Yes Jin, no problem" Jin smiled at Jungkook and left the two of them there.

"Hey, what are you looking for? Did he catch your attention?" Jimin nudged Jungkook's arm while pouting.

"Are you jealous babe?"

"No, I'm more handsome than him why am I jealous, my body is also better than him, you won't be tempted by him" Jimin was busy to eat the candy in his hands and left his husband there.

"Yeah but his attitude is better than you" Jungkook mumbled and went after his husband.

December 4th

I hope you enjoy this story 🤍🌼