Chapter 28

Jungkook came home late at night because he was busy with his work, even though he had canceled all meetings so he could go home quickly and accompany Jin and Tae at the apartment, but it turned out that there were too many files to check.

Jungkook opened his apartment door and saw Jin sleeping at the dining table, his heart touched to see Jin there, he was waiting for Jungkook to have dinner together.

He went to Tae's room and saw that he was sleeping, he went over to Tae and kissed his forehead and then came out to meet Jin at the dining table. He kissed Jin's cheek and woke Jin up.

"Hmm Jungkook, you're at home, you must be tired" Jin rubbed his eyes and Jungkook pulled up a chair so he could sit in front of Jin.

"Why are you sleeping here? are you waiting for me?" Jin nodded.

"I prepared dinner for you"

"Have you eaten?" Jin shook his head.

"Why?"

"I'm waiting for you, I want to eat with you" Jungkook smiled.

"I'm sorry, I should have told you earlier that I would be late arriving home, so you can have dinner and sleep first"

"No, I will still wait for you, you said you missed me"

"Hey, it's okay if you want to eat first or sleep first, I will miss you every day, don't wait for me if you are hungry, don't wait for me if you are tired and want to sleep" Jin just nodded and Jungkook kissed his forehead.

"Do you want to eat or take a bath first? I can prepare warm water if you want to take a bath." Jin got up from his chair but Jungkook carried him on his lap.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"I want you first"

"Then you have to eat, you need energy to get me" Jin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

After dinner, Jungkook helps Jin wash the dishes and clean the kitchen. Jungkook watched Jin from behind, he just realized that Jin was only wearing his oversized shirt and he didn't seem to be wearing any pants other than his underwear.

"You're trying to seduce me, aren't you?" Jungkook hugged Jin from behind and kissed his neck. Makes Jin stop wiping the counter in front of him.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook felt the side of Jin's thigh and slowly raised his shirt to his waist.

"This.. where are your pants?"

"Maybe I forgot"

"You forgot to put your pants on?" Jin nodded.

"Then starting tomorrow don't wear any pants, I want you to be like that every time I come home from work"

"Yes" Jungkook's hand reached into Jin's underwear and his fingers tried to find a way into Jin's hole and pushed it.

"Ahhh.. Jungkook"

"Yes baby" Jungkook moved his finger in and out of Jin's hole. Making Jin rest his head on Jungkook's shoulder, Jungkook's other hand started playing with Jin's nipples and his lips started to kiss licking Jin's neck.

"Mmpphhh..aah Jungkook.."

"Yes baby, what do you want?"

"You.. please take me..ahhh"

"You have to wait"

"Mmmphh .." Jin's body continues to squirm, Jungkook never disappoints Jin, his touch always manages to make Jin feel pleasure.

"Mmphh..Jungkook please daddy, I want you"

"Yes baby, but you have to wait"

"Aaah..mmmph"

"Your pants are wet Jin" Yes, Jin's semen spurted out without him knowing, he was busy feeling Jungkook's finger movement in his hole and Jungkook pulled his finger and lowered Jin's underwear. Then asked Jin to bend forward and hold on to the counter.

Jungkook lifted Jin's shirt and saw Jin's perfect ass. He patted it making Jin flinch.

"Jungkook.." Jungkook approached Jin's face and kissed his lips.

"This is for you for waiting for me" Jungkook pulled down his pants, he rubbed his dick before pushing it into Jin's hole.

"Mmphhhhh..fuckkk...ahhhhh"

"You're so sexy baby"

"Aahhhh..ffaster daddy please..mmmphhh" The sound of their skin slapping began to sound, the hole felt muddy, Jungkook held Jin's hips and kept pumping it in and out quickly.

"Mmphhhh..ahhhh fuckkkk.."

"I love you baby"

"Ahhhh I love you.. mmphhh"

"I'm coming"

"Please.." Jungkook pushed really deep into his dick as he let out his cum. Jin's legs began to tremble from lack of strength. Jungkook didn't pull his dick from Jin's hole but Jungkook pulled Jin's body to stand up and lean on him.

"You want more?" Jin turned his face and Jungkook kissed his lips.

"Yes baby, one more time" Jungkook felt his dick quickly harden when he heard Jin's voice, he lifted one of Jin's legs up and started moving the dick.

"Mmphhhh.. fuckkk..ahhhhh Jungkook..ohhh shit"

"What baby? do you like this position?"

"Yes..ahhhh fuckkk..mmphhh" Jungkook kept moving his hips and pushing his dick to dive deeper into Jin's hole. His hole became slippery because of Jungkook's previous cum.

"You're so sexy baby" Jungkook kissed Jin's neck. Their breaths mingled with their bodies moving in rhythm. Until Jungkook spit out his semen again in Jin's hole for the second time.