Chapter 19

Jin came out of the toilet and saw Jimin was with a man in front of him, Jin thought maybe it was his friend. So he let it go and ignored them.

Time passed quickly and it was 9 pm, Jin went home as usual but with an unusual feeling, he kept thinking about Jimin's words and kept blaming himself, he was confused why he felt hurt when he shouldn't feel it.

Seeing his son already asleep in his room, Jin sitting on the sofa and turning on the TV, he hoped that Jungkook would really come to see him even though he say 'no' but his heart always said 'yes' to Jungkook and it hurt him even more.

While Jungkook returned to his apartment to meet Jimin, he wanted to end it all.

He entered and as usual Jimin greeted him with a hug. But Jungkook tried to let go of the hug.

"I didn't come here for this Jimin, I came here to discuss our divorce"

"NO! I told you I don't want to divorce you! and that's not going to happen."

"I want a child Jimin and you don't want it, you always leave me, I'm just waiting for you to come back and fuck you in hopes that you'll bear my child! I want a family Jimin!"

"I will give you a child if you want but please don't divorce me! i love you so much"

"It's too late Jimin, I waited for you for 5 years to hear that word but after I wanted to divorce you, you just called it"

"No, please baby please I can't lose you, I will do anything but please don't divorce me" Jimin tried to hug Jungkook but Jungkook kept avoiding him. He doesn't want to have physical contact with Jimin anymore.

"ENOUGH JIMIN! don't act like you're the one being hurt here, because actually you hurt me, you held me for 5 years just to satisfy your lust! childless as you wish! You say you love me, but in reality? you left and never contacted me! At first I thought it was as busy as your job but I thought you were busy doing other things out there, now that's enough for me, I'm sick of waiting alone in this apartment Jimin! we will still be divorced"

"NO!!!!" Jimin screamed and ran to the kitchen, he came back with a knife in his hand and pointed it at his wrist.

"Wait, what do you want to do Jimin? don't do anything stupid! Are you crazy?"

"Yes! I'm crazy because of you Jungkook, don't you know I've always been obsessed with having you and I don't want to hear the word divorce! Or I'll cut my own vein."

"Do not do it! please dont! shit!! give me the knife"

"NO! You will still divorce me, I'd rather die!"

"No! fuckkk! fine! I'm not divorcing you, but give me the knife." Jungkook kept feeling guilty for Jin, he didn't know why he felt like that, but he felt really bad for Jin.

"Please, give me the knife Jimin"

"You promise you won't divorce me?"

"Please... give me the knife"

"ANSWER ME!!!"

"YES! I promise"

Jimin threw away the knife and hugged Jungkook tightly, he cried in Jungkook's arms but Jungkook didn't touch him. He didn't hug Jimin. He just felt his heart break at that moment.

Jungkook couldn't sleep, he looked at the clock and it was already 2 am, he promised to go to Jin's apartment to talk about them. But instead he ended up in bed with Jimin hugging him. He fell asleep on Jungkook's chest. They didn't do anything that night.

Jungkook lifted Jimin's head and put it on the pillow then got out of bed and came out of the room with his phone, wallet and car keys.

He can't be like that, he knows who his heart chooses for and it's not Jimin. He couldn't hurt Jin after what happened to his past.

Jungkook left Jimin and headed to Jin's apartment. Wish he was still awake for him. He left without a warm jacket over his body, only pajamas. But he doesn't care.

He reached Jin's apartment and rang the bell. He lowered his head because he thought Jin must have fallen asleep. But he was wrong, the door opened in front of him and Jin appeared there with his eyes red as if he had been crying.

"Jin.."

"I thought you wouldn't come" The words immediately awakened Jungkook, he had made the person who meant him wait.

"I'm sorry, I made you wait"

"Why aren't you wearing a jacket? look at your face and your hands are all red, you must be cold" Jin held Jungkook's hand and smothered him. Jin didn't dare look into Jungkook's eyes and kept stroking Jungkook's hand.

"Jin.."

"Hmm"

"Look at me"

"No"

"Please" Jin slowly raised his head and Jungkook could clearly see his puffy eyes. He cupped Jin's cheek, his cold hand meeting Jin's warm cheek.

"Please don't cry"

"I'm scared"

"What are you scared of?"

"Lost" Jungkook pressed their foreheads together and closed his eyes.

"I'm also scared Jin, I'm also scared of losing." Jungkook pulled his head and looked at Jin in front of him.

"Because I love you Jin" Jin's eyes immediately opened wide hearing that, Jin's heart was also beating faster, he couldn't believe what he heard.

"J-jung—" Jungkook kissed Jin, he didn't allow Jin to say anything because he knew Jin would reject him. He pushed Jin in and closed the door with his foot. Jin returned the kiss with the same intensity.

"I love you Jin" Jin blushed even more with those words, his heart melted when he heard Jungkook say that.

Their tongues met each other but Jungkook was still the winner, he led the kiss very well, the kiss that started to make noises indicated that the two had enjoyed each other. Jin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and Jungkook lifted his body, instantly Jin wrapped his legs around Jungkook's waist.

Jungkook took him to the sofa and let Jin sit on his lap. But this time Jungkook let Jin dominate their kiss. Jin continued to suck on Jungkook's lips and his hands began to unbutton Jungkook's pajamas one by one. But Jungkook stopped Jin's action.

"Wait.." They stopped and stared at each other with heavy breaths.

"Jin, are you ready to do it? I won't force you" Jin didn't answer he just cried and dropped his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Hey.. why are you crying?" Jungkook hugged Jin tightly.

"I can't be like this, I ruined your marriage, I hate myself"

"Hey no, no, this marriage was ruined long before I met you, you just woke me up Jin, I'm grateful it was you"

"What if he finds out it's all because of me?"

"I will still choose you, please don't say anything"

January 8th