Chapter 10

After breakfast Jin rushed to take a shower because he felt almost late for work, his head was still a little dizzy from last night's hangover, or maybe just a little tipsy, not drunk.

Jungkook was surprised when he saw Jin who was already preparing to leave.

"Where are you going? it's Christmas"

"Work, the cafe is open half a day, so I have to keep working"

"Then when do you take a break if you have to work every day?"

"Jungkook, can we talk about it next time? I was almost late and—"

"I'll take you"

"Ohh no, you don't have to do it, you said you will move to a hotel today, I will call Mina to accompany Taehyung here"

"How about Tae and I take you to work? I can take Tae out for a walk afterwards."

"Jungkook—"

"It's Christmas Jin, all the children in the world would love to celebrate Christmas outside, what will he see if he stays in here?" Jin doesn't deny Jungkook's words, it's true, so far Taehyung has never gone out at Christmas, except to go to Namjoon's house to celebrate Christmas together, but not with the outside world.

"Yes, then I will change his clothes first" Jungkook nodded.

"Tae, come here" Jin called Tae who was busy licking the honey in his hand, he approached Jin with his hand still in his mouth.

"What's wrong Papa?"

"Would you like to come with Uncle Bunny to take me to work?" Jin knelt in front of his son and immediately saw Tae's face change to a very happy one.

"Yayyy..yayyyyy.. I want to go with you and uncle bunny, I like uncle bunny, he gave me lollipops, but he didn't let me eat ice cream because he was afraid I would get sick so he gave me hot chocolate, but I like it" Jin laughed seeing his son and turned to Jungkook in the living room, Jungkook just blushed while rubbing the back of his neck.

Finished changing Taehyung's clothes, the three of them left, in the car there was no conversation, they were a little awkward with the atmosphere at that time. Especially Jin.

When we arrived at the cafe Jin was 10 minutes late. Jin unbuckled his seatbelt and looked back to say goodbye to his baby bear.

"Hey my baby bear, thanks for taking papa to work, be a good boy while you're with uncle bunny, okay?"

"Okay papa"

"Let papa kiss you because you have brought papa" Taehyung brought his face closer and Jin kissed his forehead.

"And thanks Jungkook"

"Yes, it's not a problem"

"Papa.."

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Uncle bunny also took you, why didn't papa give him a kiss?" Jin's eyes widened at his son's question and turned to Jungkook who was smiling at Taehyung.

"Tae-"

"Your papa already gave it before we left" Jungkook cut Jin's words and Jin was quite surprised by that statement, because Jin didn't give it before.

"Jungkook.."

"You better come down, you're late, I want to go and have fun with my baby bear" Jungkook smiled at Tae while smothering his cheeks that were red from the cold.

Jin got off and entered the cafe, he saw Jungkook's car leaving from there. Upon entering, Jin was surprised to see Yoongi was already looking at him with a smile on his face.