Chapter 18

A week passed, Jungkook never touched Jin again, they just kissed, hugged and occasionally cuddled while watching on the sofa. That day Jin returned to the office, he called Jin and made sure he was at the cafe, he also called Mina to talk to Tae. They really are like family. Jin and Jungkook never talk about their feelings for each other, they live it without knowing how they feel.

Jungkook entered his room and saw Daniel, his best friend was already there.

"Hey Mr. Busy, I heard from your secretary it's your first day back at the office after the day off, where have you been all this time? your husband is looking for you and keeps calling me"

Jungkook blocked Jimin's number, he was going to meet his husband at the apartment, he knew Jimin would be back, because that's what Jimin usually does. He wanted to talk about it in person and he really wanted a divorce.

"Why did he call you? he can contact my family if he wants, I don't think we've seen each other often and we've spent time together."

"It's because you are busy"

"Busy? Are you busy or me?"

"The two of us, I heard from Jimin you want to divorce him, what's wrong?"

"Because it's over Daniel, I don't want to continue a relationship that never moves forward, 5 years we just walked in place and it was very tiring"

"But he doesn't want to divorce you, he says you love each other"

"There was never love, it was only spoken in the mouth but we never really felt it, I think he was like that too"

"You're not saying this because you've already found a replacement right?"

"Daniel, this is none of your business and I think you are my friend, not his friend, I just found out you two exchanged numbers, since when? I'm sure as I recall you guys weren't this close, if you're done can you leave? because I have to work." Daniel was silent and left Jungkook's room.

At the cafe, Yoongi saw Jin always smiling alone, he was happy to see the current Jin, he smiled often and that aura made Jin look even more beautiful. His face was dazzling with his shining eyes.

"Jin, what made you such a young person?"

"Are you serious? I'm 25 years old Yoongi

"Yeah I know, is it because of Jungkook? did you guys..."

"No Yoongi, we're just friends"

"I'm sure it's not an ordinary friend, does he still like visiting you? He hasn't been here lately."

"Yeah, he's busy cleaning his new apartment, he still likes to come to my place"

"You know what? I'm glad you're with him, you look happy with Jungkook, it's like you were born to fill each other's void."

"We don't live it like that Yoongi"

"You're just still denying it"

Just then the doorbell rang and Jin turned to look at him. His eyes widened when he saw Jimin enter and approach him.

"Hey, wait I think I've met you before" Jimin said in front of him, making Jin speechless.

"Have we met before?"

"Yeah.. at the festival when your husband helped my son, Tae"

"Ahhh yeah right, it's you, what's your name? I'm sorry I forgot"

"Jin, I'm Jin"

"Yes, I'm Jimin, I want to order an americano ice, it's my husband's favorite and I'm missing him so I'll order it please" Jimin smiled at Jin and Jin served him with a heavy heart.

"Jin, who is that? do you know him?"

"He's Jungkook's husband"

"WHAT?"

"Shhh Yoongi!"

"I'm sorry, what is he doing here? does he want to hit you?"

"I don't know, I have to deliver the order"

Jin approached Jimin with coffee in his hand.

"Here is your order, enjoy"

"Wait, will you accompany me here? my friend came late"

"But-"

"Please.." Jin sighed and sat in front of Jimin.

"How is your son?"

"He is nice"

"Good, Jungkook really likes children, that's why he helps your child at the festival, he always wants a child from me, we do it all the time, he always does it in hopes of getting me pregnant, but it seems God hasn't given a child between us, what about your husband ?" Jin's eyes started to tear up hearing that, he squeezed his thighs tightly to restrain himself. His heart ached to hear that.

"My husband is dead"

"Ohh I'm sorry, but I see Tae has grown up, I'm sure you guys got married when you were young right?" Jin sighed before nodding.

"I often leave Jungkook alone, he always sulks when I stay, maybe he is looking for fun outside as long as I'm not with him, but I'm sure he will always come back to me, it's evident from his request that I want to get pregnant every time I come home, I'm grateful to have him , you also have to find a new partner, you must be lonely if you are alone, I'm sure you are happy with Tae but it will feel different if you have a partner, that's for yourself"

"Jimin, I think I have to go back to work, I'm sorry I can't accompany you any longer"

"Oh yeah you're right, I'm sorry Jin, thank you for accompanying me" Jin just nodded and headed for the toilet.

He was crying in front of the sink, he didn't know why he was crying, but every word that came out of Jimin's mouth hurt him so much. Not long after his phone rang, he looked at it and it was from Jungkook, with a heavy heart he picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hmm"

"Jin? are you okay?"

"Hmm"

"Are you crying? hey what's wrong?"

"Jungkook.."

"Yes"

"Was our time together just for fun?"

"What? what do you mean?"

"Your husband came here"

"What? is he still there?"

"Yes, he's waiting for his friend, I think.. everything he said is true, I can't be like this Jungkook, my heart hurts for no reason when he said you might be looking for other pleasures when not with him and—"

"Hey stop, you're not like that Jin, please don't listen to anything he says, I don't love him anymore, we're over"

"Are you guys divorced?"

"No.."

"That means you guys aren't over yet and I'm among you, I'm stupid"

"I'll meet you at the apartment, we'll talk about everything."

"No, the only person you should meet is not me, but him, your husband"

"But Jin-"

"Please Jungkook, settle your business with him and don't drag me into your troubles"

Jin hung up the phone and lowered his head again while crying. His heart seemed to be crushed in an instant.

January 7th