Chapter 15

Short Chapter

While on the road Jungkook kept looking at Jin and smiling to himself.

"Hey Mr. Jungkook, I'm sure there's nothing on my face, why are you always looking at me?"

"Jeon, Jeon Jungkook" Jin turned to Jungkook.

"Seriously? I don't want to know your name Jungkook"

"I guess you should know, maybe next time you need it"

"For what?" Jungkook just shrugged his shoulders.

"Jungkook, shouldn't you go back to your apartment? I mean you said he left right? That means you can be there while he's not there, I'm sure a lot of your stuff is there and you needed it"

"He was there, he called me"

"Ohh So it's really a call from him?" Jin looked back at the window beside him and Jungkook noticed it.

He placed his hand on Jin's hand which he had placed on his thigh, then rubbed it.

"What are you doing?"

"Calms you"

"I'm fine"

"Yeah I know" Jungkook just smiled at Jin and it made him blush, he quickly turned his face away. Jungkook turned Jin's hand and intertwined their fingers, causing Jin to turn his head towards him.

"J-jungkook"

"I'm cold, it keeps me warm"

When he arrived in front of the cafe, Jin saw that the cafe was still closed, he looked at his watch and it was already 10 am the cafe should have opened and Yoongi was already there.

"Jin are you sure you work today? That's not your reason for avoiding me is it?"

"Aish, why did I do that, I'll call Yoongi" But when he take his phone he saw it was off, maybe that's why he didn't know what happened that morning.

"Can I borrow your phone to call Yoongi?"

"You know the number?"

"Of course, he's my friend"

"But why don't you ever ask for my phone number? I'm your friend too."

"What should we talk about it right now? can I borrow your phone?"

"My phone is also off, I forgot to charge it" Of course he's lying he turned off the phone to avoid Jimin and he doesn't want Jin to know that Jimin keeps calling him.

"Then how about this?"

"How about you help me find a new apartment today?"

"Are you sure you want to move? I mean, he's your husband, he must miss you and so do you."

"No, I don't miss him"

"Can you think about your answer before answering"

"I'm not going back there Jin, he's busy with his work and I'm busy with my life" Unknowingly their hands were still intertwined and it took a long time for them to do it, but Jin didn't mind it proved because Jin didn't try to let go.

"Jin"

"Hmm"

"Have you thought about replacing daddy for Tae?"

"I didn't think about it, you already received the answer"

"But-"

"I don't need but for that question"

"Okay"

"Jungkook"

"Yes"

"Am I really your mistress?" Jungkook chuckled.

"Why do you ask such thing?"

"You treat me differently, we kiss and look, we hold hands even though we're not crossing the street, my hands are even sweaty but you don't let go"

"How about 'friends with benefits'? I don't think mistress is the right word for you."

"Friends with benefits?" They looked at each other and smiled together.

December 26th

What will they do after this? what do you think? I will stop here and will continue tomorrow, I have a surprise, but you have to guess first 🤭💫