Chapter 6

The night was very cold, Jin woke up from his sleep and was surprised to see Jungkook standing in front of the window facing out with a glass in his hand. He couldn't remember when he fell asleep on the sofa and why Jungkook was still in his apartment. He sat up and wanted to go to his son but Jungkook stop him.

"No, Tae is asleep, he has eaten dinner and has taken medicine, you will wake him up if you go in there"

Jin turned around and returned to the sofa.

"Then why are you still here? You can wake me up if you want to go home."

"Look, the moon is very full tonight, I was looking forward to snow but got more beautiful than that"

"What?"

"Come and see for yourself"

Jin sighed before finally approaching Jungkook and standing next to him, his eyes wide when he saw the huge moon right in front of him, the full moon and it was so perfect. He had never seen such a beautiful moon before, maybe because he was just busy working and working.

"Wow, so beautiful"

"Like you" Jin was surprised by Jungkook's words, he turned and saw Jungkook who was already looking at him with a smile on his face. Jin turned back to face the front and the atmosphere became very awkward for both of them.

"What about Jimin? When will he come back? I mean it's almost Christmas, don't you guys have any plans to celebrate together?"

"I remember for 5 years I always celebrated alone or went with my friends" Jin turned to Jungkook as if he couldn't believe his words.

"What? Impossible"

"That's the truth, do you have any plans tomorrow?"

"Yes, I have to work, that's what I've been doing all this time, just work and work"

"But tomorrow's Christmas Eve Jin"

"I know, but as far as I know the restaurant will remain open, as will the café where I work"

"Then what about Tae?"

"He will be here with Mina"

"May I take care of him tomorrow?"

"Jungkook-"

"Please Jin" They looked at each other until finally Jin gave a nod of agreement.

"You must be hungry, you missed your lunch, I made mac and cheese hope you like it, I will heat it for you"

"No, please don't do that, I mean, thank you for making dinner but don't bother yourself, you don't have to serve me, I'm the host here, you shouldn't do that"

"We're friends right? I don't think there's anything wrong with a friend doing this, sit down, I'll heat it up for you."

Jin was silent, he knew he couldn't let Jungkook go any further into the two of them, he never knew what was going on and he didn't want anything to happen, especially if his husband found out what Jungkook had been doing to him and Taehyung recently. .

It's 12 am and yes Jungkook is still there with Jin, on the sofa watching TV together.

"When are you coming home?"

"Hmm you don't seem comfortable with me here, I'm sorry I'm going home now" Jungkook stood up from the sofa but Jin held his hand and stood up.

"No, I mean please don't get me wrong about my question, I didn't mean to kick you out, Jungkook but it's getting late and.. yeah I'm a little uncomfortable with you being here late at night but I don't mean—"

"It's okay Jin, I know, I shouldn't be like this, okay, I'll be back tomorrow to accompany Tae, kiss him for me, bye Jin"

"Yes, bye Jungkook" Jin saw Jungkook coming out of his apartment and something heavy began to feel in his heart. He wasn't sure what it was but he didn't care and went to the room to see Tae, he went to Tae and sat beside him.

"Do you really miss your daddy? You don't even know who he is, why do you want Uncle bunny to be your daddy?" Jin mumbled while stroking his son's face and kissing his forehead, then returned to the sofa and slept.

As for Jungkook, he keeps thinking about Jin in his head, he can't believe what Jin went through, being raped at a very young age must have really destroyed him, all this time he has been taking care of Tae alone and that makes Jungkook admire Jin. He didn't know why but the first time he saw Jin at the festival and heard his voice, he just kept thinking about him and luckily he was able to find Jin at the café that time. And Tae, he feels there is a strong bond between Tae and him, he thinks it's just because they have the same habits, but Jungkook's love for Tae grows fast and it also confuses him, he doesn't know the reason.

When Jungkook arrived at his apartment, he saw his husband coming to greet him with a smile and immediately hugged him tightly, he should be happy because his husband came back before Christmas but he didn't show that look on his face to Jimin.

"Where are you from? Why did you just come home? I miss you" Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and kissed him.

"Looks like your photoshoot this time ended early, why didn't you contact me? I can pick you up at the airport"

"I wanted to surprise you but when I arrived you weren't there, did you go to the club with Daniel again?"

"Yes, I want to take a shower, I'm very tired"

Why did Jungkook lie? Yes, it's because of Jin's words, he doesn't want to be a wreck in their marriage if Jimin finds out about them.

After taking a shower, Jungkook came out and saw his husband already naked on his bed while looking at Jungkook and slowly approaching him. That's what he always does every time he comes home from his 'photoshoot'.

"Hey baby I miss you, I miss your touch, I miss this" Jimin opened the towel wrapped around Jungkook's waist and let it fall on the floor.

"Jimin, are you still taking your birth control pills?" Jungkook held Jimin's hand and looked at him.

"Why are you bringing up that again? I said I'm not taking my birth control pills anymore, if I'm not pregnant it's not my fault."

"Then it was my fault?"

"Jungkook I came back because I missed you and you're even discussing this? Can we end up in bed with you fucking me?"

Jungkook grabbed the back of Jimin's neck and kissed him, a kiss full of lust he lifted Jimin's body and carried him to the bed and laid him down, their kiss getting hotter with small moans starting to sound from Jimin's mouth. Jimin opened his mouth to give his husband a deeper kiss, he always liked it when Jungkook was leading the game.

He kissed Jimin's neck and wanted to suck it Jimin held it in.

"Don't"

Jungkook didn't care and kept kissing him, he let go of the kiss and looked at Jimin with lust in his eyes, he didn't lie he did miss his husband's body. He spread Jimin's legs apart and rubbed his dick before finally pushing him into Jimin's hole and making Jimin moan even louder.

"Ohhh fuckk.. aahh yeahh there.. mmphh.. I miss you"

Jungkook continued to pump his dick and put his hands on Jimin's hips, pushing him deep and making Jimin squeeze the sheets next to him tighter.

When Jungkook saw Jimin's face full of pleasure, he suddenly caught a glimpse of Jin's face there, causing him to shake his head and continue to beat Jimin's hole mercilessly.

"Mmpphhh.. fuckkk..Jungkook..aahh" Jimin released his semen and landed on his stomach while Jungkook filled it inside. He kissed his husband's lips in a whisper.

"It ends the way you want it"

Jungkook pulled his dick out and grabbed his towel on the floor and left the room, leaving Jimin on the bed with his eyes closed.

December 23rd