Chapter 12

After that incident, Jin and Jungkook displayed a very awkward attitude towards each other. They often steal glances and avert their eyes when others see. It also happened while in the car.

They arrived at Namjoon's house around 7 pm, Namjoon and Hoseok warmly welcomed the three of them.

"Hey Namjoon, Hoseok, Merry Christmas" Jin hugged them both.

"Merry Christmas Jin and..."

"Oh yeah sorry, I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you guys, merry Christmas" Jungkook shook hands with both of them.

"I know you are Jungkook, I want to know what your relationship with Jin is, but before that let's go in, dinner is ready and my little boy, uncle Hoseok has a lot of gifts for you"

"Really? thank you uncle Hoseok" Taehyung walked over to Hoseok and hugged him, then they both entered and headed to the dining table, while Namjoon, Jin and Jungkook walked behind them.

When sitting at the dining table Namjoon and Hoseok sat side by side and in front of them were Jungkook and Jin, then where was Tae? Tae sat between the two of them. Namjoon and Hoseok were confused about why Tae had to be in their midst, because they looked like family at that time in the eyes of Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Tae, I made your favorite bulgogi, you have to eat a lot" Hoseok put the bulgogi on Tae's plate.

"Thank you uncle"

"Jin, Jungkook, you can also take whatever you like, don't just watch us eat"

"Yes, sure," Jin said.

They both took the same food and made their hands touch each other, Jin immediately pulled his hand back.

"It's okay Jin, let me get it for you" Jungkook said and got japchae for Jin.

Namjoon smiled at the two of them, especially with Jungkook's attitude towards Jin.

"Thank you" Jungkook just smiled.

"Uncle bunny, I want that too" Tae turned to Jungkook on his left.

"My baby bear wants it too? okay, this is for you, you have to eat a lot"

"Thank you uncle bunny"

"With pleasure" Jungkook smiled at Tae and looked at Jin who was looking at him, then smiled again.

After dinner, Hoseok took Jin and Taehyung to open the gifts, while Namjoon and Jungkook cleaned the plates from dinner. Namjoon is washing and Jungkook is drying.

They both could see how happy Tae was when he open the gifts Hoseok and Namjoon gave him one by one.

"Jungkook"

"Yes"

"What is the real relationship between you and Jin?" Jungkook stopped drying the dishes in his hands, he didn't turn to look at Namjoon. He just looked at Jin who was sitting next to Tae.

"Friends, we are just friends, he said we are just friends"

"Then what about you?" Jungkook looked at Namjoon and smiled.

"Friend"

"Jungkook, I don't know what your intentions are for Jin, but I hope you don't have any bad intentions towards them. He is not a strong person, he is very weak, he is very fragile, his heart and mind are easily swayed and if you don't intend to be serious with him you better back off, because you don't know the story behind him now."

"I know"

"What? you know what?"

"That story, the nightmare"

"He told you?"

"Yes, everything"

"But.. he never told anyone, he's like a locked book Jungkook, anyone who is interested in the book will never be able to open it"

"But he said everything to me and Namjoon I'm sorry, there's something you should know, I'm married and if you ask me if I'm serious, of course I don't know, because I didn't mean anything to him, I just feel my bond with Tae is very strong since the first time I saw him and that's the reason I'm with them"

"Wait.. are you married? does Jin know about this?"

"Yes, he met my husband at the festival"

"I can't believe what you're saying, I mean I have a hard time digesting everything, this feels impossible because everything you say doesn't sound like Jin"

"Namjoonn... Jungkook... come here, haven't you guys finished washing the dishes yet?" Hoseok said from the living room.

"Yes baby, Jungkook and I will be there soon, Jungkook we better finish this as soon as possible and go there"

"Yes you're right"

December 25th